Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Oh, how much I hate this! Some media are writing just anything to get clicks (which is money).

"Hey, write something that bring clicks!" is the motto..."especially the headline...it should hit!" (not a big difference to the news on paper).

Journalistic ethics have gone since long for most of those working as employed or freelance scribes.

There is no proof, no mention from Nayanthara's side relative to what is written. In the contrary, the first occasion to join Atlee and SRK outside of a promotional event, brought them together.

Yes, Deepika's role has a great impact, but Nayanthara's role is the one that gives a lot of room for more in a sequal. It is a better built-up role then Deepika's one who just serves as an emotionally intense flashback for the Azad - Vikram relation...to give a special value to the father-son story (a gorgeous idea, imo). Logic says that Narmada's and Azad's love story simply cannot be of the oh-so-romantic side, but she is rather mature and fascinating...and there is a lot of entertaining interaction between them.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, how much I hate this! Some media are writing just anything to get clicks (which is money).

"Hey, write something that bring clicks!" is the motto..."especially the headline...it should hit!" (not a big difference to the news on paper).

Journalistic ethics have gone since long for most of those working as employed or freelance scribes.

There is no proof, no mention from Nayanthara's side relative to what is written. In the contrary, the first occasion to join Atlee and SRK outside of a promotional event, brought them together.

Yes, Deepika's role has a great impact, but Nayanthara's role is the one that gives a lot of room for more in a sequal. It is a better built-up role then Deepika's one who just serves as an emotionally intense flashback for Azad's relation to Vikram...to give a special value to the father-son story (a gorgeous idea, imo). Logic says that Narmada's and Azad's love story simply cannot be of the oh-so-romantic side, but she is rather mature and fascinating.

She was there at ambani ganesh festival where SRK FAMILY atlee with wife and many celebs were present

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Media being media 

This is why she doesn't give interviews 🤦‍♀️ the writer should at least read the article they have mentioned

Screenshot_2023-09-21-12-51-14-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

https://www.hindustantimes.com/htcity/cinema/nayanthara-upset-with-atlee-sources-say-she-might-not-do-more-bollywood-projects-anytime-soon-101695214189039.html

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I am never really her fan in south but she has done films with all superstars almost everyone with whom she has a smaller role and some are directed by Atlee and she shine alongside with the superstars she worked with. I doubt this article whatever role she has done,she does it with with utmost conviction. Jawan i have not seen the film but those who saw everyone praises her performance & chemistry with SRK

Edited by Mages - 7 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

I suppose that this was written by people who haven't seen her before in a South movie and/or don't know about her roles there and her acting...

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why don't these journos do some basic research before writing trash. They wrote the entire article based on the reason that "she is missing from promotions coz she is upset" and in the end they are saying "it seems this is not a recent trend and she doesn't promote her films".

Which means your whole article is bullshit. Did she or Atlee tell you that they fought?

One Google search will tell you when and why she decided not to be part of promotional activities.

Bas headline spicy bana do and article body me kachra bhar do. Thing is one website publishes this and the rest of them pick it up immediately, with 0 regard for how true the information is.

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just 2-3 days ago, media declared Sai Pallavi is married. And there were articles like '5 ways in which Sai Pallavi proved colour does not matter in love'smiley24. Media is so used to dishing out such backhanded insults. Does the guy not have feelings?

Pehle pata toh kar lo shadi hui bhi ki nahi. The pic was from some film eventsmiley11. She has not got married. So so stupid people are.

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Exactly...it's just to get clicks oneself, too...that's one of the negative sides of the Internet... and diligence in reporting has no value anymore... sad smiley21

I doubt this is true. They were both great in the movie