Ranking 90s and early 2000s actresses , in terms of fitness

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

First of all, this is not a body-shaming post, since there is no one definition of beauty.

But I am curious to know who do you guys think are the fittest and well-maintained actresses from the 90s/early 2000s batch?

There are some actresses who still terrific just like their old days. They still look fit and young for their age. You don't have to be a fan of someone to acknowledge and praise .smiley32

Surgeries or whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is the end resultsmiley14 because if surgeries were a guarantee to look young and fit, then every actress would be size zero today.

Here is my ranking :- (Fit in terms of overall body shape and looks)

1. Rekha - The evergreen Divasmiley10(I know she isn't from the 90s, but if she doesn't deserve the #1 spot then no one else does)
  2. Shilpa Shetty - Easily the fittest one from the 90s. Doing Yoga for years has surely done wonders for her body. In fact, she looks better than she used to in the 90s.
  3. Kajol  (has taken good care of herself)
  4. Bhagyshree (Hard to believe she is 54)
  5. Raveena (She has started to look quite good since past 5 years)
  6. Tabu (The only one who has consistently re-invented and transformed herself with the changing times. She looks good and haven't changed much.)
  7. Kareena / Priyanka (I'd give credit where its due. They both have maintained themselves quite well.)

Apart from these, we have several actresses like who have are aging quite gracefully like Hema, Jeenat, Madhuri, Juhi, Karisma etc who are still very charming and hence, deserve an honorable mention.

What do you think?

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karishma has a nice body still 

Supari_khala thumbnail

I got one name and it’s Sangeeta Bijlani

She is 63!

And Salman won’t even let his bodyguard open her door for her?! He does it himself! Haaaai. 🫠

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmrO6bBpppY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Supari_khala thumbnail

At 33 ⬇️

26936DD2-EA16-445F-BFED-F2F1356A2D25.jpeg

At 63 ⬇️

CC8D1B49-AE77-4113-9EE3-81B9C16D16FA.jpeg