So many I can name that qualify for stiff and sleepwalking characteristics:
- Queen Aishwarya Rai 
- Katrina Kaif 
- Deepika Padukone 
- Jahnvi Kapoor 
- Kiara Advani 
- etc.
Who else do you think qualifies for this prestigious list?

Page
of
1So many I can name that qualify for stiff and sleepwalking characteristics:
- Queen Aishwarya Rai 
- Katrina Kaif 
- Deepika Padukone 
- Jahnvi Kapoor 
- Kiara Advani 
- etc.
Who else do you think qualifies for this prestigious list?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just posted in a topic where you praised Deepika.
You said she was well deserving and you enjoyed watching her.
First decide if you love or hate her.
Originally posted by: priya185
I just posted in a topic where you praised Deepika.
You said she was well deserving and you enjoyed watching her.
First decide if you love or hate her.
I only praised Deepika for her beauty, looks. Not acting.
So I am not crazy about her acting and never will be.
Is that helpful?

Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
29