Index

• PART I - Page 1
  • PART II - Page 2
  • PART III -  Page 4
  • PART IV - Page 7
  • Part V - Page 9
  • PART VI - Page 14
  • PART VII - Page 19

Hey Guys....I am so tired of this crappy show...I had watched it only for Sahan...lekin I don't expect a good Sahan moment anytime soon. All we get are cringy Seerat scenes...and I don't see many Sahan FF here...So I am trying to write one...pls take a look and let me know if you want me to continue [anyway halfway through the next part...smiley4]...

PART I

"Angad. Does this neckpiece suit me? Take a look no?" Seerat quipped, hoping to get his attention at least then. 

Upon hearing her foghorn-like voice, Angad closed his eyes and clenched his teeth, "Babaji, just give me the strength to withstand this woman". He looked up and replied, " Seerat, pls go ask the team in charge, I am caught up with some urgent work".

Seerat's excited face quickly contorted to a vile one and then quickly camouflaged to adjust to her "damsel in distress" image, when she saw Angad looking at her dubiously. 

" Something was off" thought Angad..." Did I see a ..."

" Jhoot math bolo Angad. I know you are still lost in Sahiba's thoughts. Why do you waste your time on her? She has no love for you. If I were you, I would have moved on and found a woman worthy of my time. Haa nahi tho"

"Sahiba" the very mention of her name was like a spear piercing through his being. But he had found a home in that excruciating pain. It pained, his heart bled, but he wanted to bleed. Bleed in her name, for he knew she was his home...and somewhere deep down he knew noone..no one could care or maybe ...maybe...lo..

"Mark my words, Angad. She might have already found a new man by now. Someone richer ....you see, she'll...."

" Like how you thought you did..." Angad muttered clenching his fist.

"Sorry? Kuch kaha, Angad?" 

He took a deep breath and said with a forced smile " You can leave our matters to us Seerat. Please don't take the trouble."

"Kaunsa trouble Angad? You are my friend... didn't you take my responsibility during a trying time? Don't you care for me? Same way, I care for you Angad. Mujhe tumhari parvaah hein...humari dosthi ke khaathir I have to ....". and on and on she went.

" Ugh! When does this woman stop? Every question of mine is returned with the answer "dosthi"...Dosthi has quite lost its meaning now!"

".....And you shouldn't have proposed to her Angad. Bohot galat kiya tune. Why would you think she would accept your proposal ... because she was being crowned as Bahu No.1?" smirked Seerat.

" Why does this woman keep rubbing salt on my wounds? Why talk about that fateful nigh...what?" his heart skipped a beat." What did you just say Seerat?"

" That you did a huge blunder by proposing Sahiba...I won't mince my words, Angad...you.." and she noticed Angad's face change and that's when she realized what "blunder" she had commited.

" How do you know about the proposal?", Angad asked, suspicion written on his face.

" Oh no...oh my god! What have I done? What do I say....what do I say"...

Angad noticed her entire body language change. He could see beads of sweat forming over her temples, she was acting shifty and was evading eye contact...

" Seerat...tell me..." his voice had become dangerously low...

That's it for this part. Feedback is welcome

Edited by Athz - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Wow...finally a story on TMD.your angad is still more in the character but atleast now we have his monologues which tell us he is getting irritated by Bhabhiji unlike the show's one

He still can't shout at her but looks like that wil change in part 2. Loved how Seerat dug her own grave.wish this happens in show too

Loved itsmiley27 waiting for part 2

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Wow...finally a story on TMD.your angad is still more in the character but atleast now we have his monologues which tell us he is getting irritated by Bhabhiji unlike the show's one

He still can't shout at her but looks like that wil change in part 2. Loved how Seerat dug her own grave.wish this happens in show too

Loved itsmiley27 waiting for part 2

Haha...yes, for the time being he is in character... thanks a ton for reading it and giving your feedbacksmiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arey yaar, please write more. Ended at cliffie. Wanna see Angad rip her to shreds and regret his blunder! 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice looking forward to reading more Great going as of now like the way you have given Angad monologues this is badly needed in the show too 

Reader17 thumbnail

Finally, something pleasant to read. I really hope they give such monologues to Angad basically capacity to think and ponder that why things are gone that way between him and Saheba. 

Looking forward to read more, please do update soon 🫶🏻🤞

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wah wah!! Amazingly done.. loved it yaar! That famous dialogue “mujhe tumhari parvah hai” 🤣🤣 

perfectly written. Kash they would show Angad getting suspicious like this and not falling into her words. But I know that won’t happen 🥺🙄

Please please continue! 

Edited by apuni88 - 7 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Wah wah!! Amazingly done.. loved it yaar! That famous dialogue “mujhe tumhari parvah hai” 🤣🤣 

perfectly written. Kash they would show Angad getting suspicious like this and not falling into her words. But I know that won’t happen 🥺🙄

Please please continue! 

🤣🤣areee vo dialogue Sahiba Hi bolthi hai that is different Seerat ka famous Anne do 🤮🤮🤮🤮 omg how vinning her voice is 🤧🤧🤧

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 7 months ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved. It. But I don't think we will be getting it in the show...Angad will fall for the fslse explanation of Rat...

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Arey yaar, please write more. Ended at cliffie. Wanna see Angad rip her to shreds and regret his blunder! 

Sure thing... Will update soon. thanks for reading🫂.