Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Good Sahiba slapped Angad and sunaoed him. He's a jerk. I'd like Seerat to be publicly shamed too. 

Sahiba should not trust this guy easily. Let her live alone, focus on her career and make her own mark. If Angad really loves her he will wait for forgiveness, earn her trust. 

Yes, one by one I'll fulfill all our dil ki armaansmiley9. Angad will have to pay dearly. Seerat will also be exposed unlike our showsmiley7. Thanks for reading!smiley27

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Lovely now I hope you make Angad bash The shitRat loved the update good let Angad cry and bow and beg for forgiveness 

Thanks a ton for readingsmiley27. Sure thing! Roger that.smiley20

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Hein na? But there's more in store for Angad in my story smiley15. I am so upset with him...I'm going to make him pay. And brainless Brar ,...i like itsmiley37. Thanks a ton for reading smiley31

I can't wait to see him beg and grovel. A man who is not only not ready to remove insecurity from his wife's mind but infact adds to it by his behaviour is truly spineless and wrt seerat his behaviour right from start is objectionable. No excuse can be given. 

People can say n number of things about sahiba and seerat but in a triangle to maintain boundaries and building trust onus is on the married or committed party. We can all blame seerat but we have to understand the root cause is angad is not being firm with her at all after n number of instances after her marriage with Garry. even if we forget how she cheated him and dumped him on altar (I mean no sane person can forget and forgive this but that is my only pass to BB)

Edited by Ashviniv - 8 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I can't wait to see him beg and grovel. A man who is not only not ready to remove insecurity from his wife's mind but infact adds to it by his behaviour is truly spineless and wrt seerat his behaviour right from start is objectionable. No excuse can be given. 

People can say n number of things about sahiba and seerat but in a triangle to maintain boundaries and building trust onus is on the married or committed party. We can all blame seerat but we have to understand the root cause is angad is not being firm with her at all after n number of instances after her marriage with Garry. even if we forget how she cheated him and dumped him on altar (I mean no sane person can forget and forgive this but that is my only pass to BB)

IKR...I know Seerat is a horrible person. But now in my eyes, she only comes second to Angad. Because this Seerat could be handled with firm NO. All his actions prove only one thing...that is he is interested. In real life, wouldn't that be the only explanation. and this man says he loves his wife..pathetic! He made her a mess..completely destroyed her..and then he nicely shifts the blame to Sahiba. Now, I feel he ain't that stupid. He is too clever. As they say, he wants both the sisters..or in fact he likes Seerat better..then at least divorce Sahiba...and the next set of idiots, her parents and the Brars who apparently loves Sahiba....uff....the writers seem to be from another galaxy!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please write more soon! Eagerly waiting to read more. 

Want Sahiba to be happy. Angad to be miserable and Seerat to end up alone, homeless and maybe in jail coz she's got a criminal mindset. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Please write more soon! Eagerly waiting to read more. 

Want Sahiba to be happy. Angad to be miserable and Seerat to end up alone, homeless and maybe in jail coz she's got a criminal mindset. 

aye aye captain smiley20

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I just read both parts today. Liked the way you are talking it. Angad thinking. Good that Sahiba went out her agony, I always wanted that in the show too instead of keeping herself not sharing it with anybody and I always wanted it with angad only. Because angad shared it many things with her his childhood, his parents, wanting to sleep with his parents he never got that.. I so wish sahiba opened herself too.. 

Any way good that you have thought about it and write it that way.. I liked it she went out everything her hurt / pain/ jealous.. 

Hope you keep it balance.. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I just read both parts today. Liked the way you are talking it. Angad thinking. Good that Sahiba went out her agony, I always wanted that in the show too instead of keeping herself not sharing it with anybody and I always wanted it with angad only. Because angad shared it many things with her his childhood, his parents, wanting to sleep with his parents he never got that.. I so wish sahiba opened herself too.. 

Any way good that you have thought about it and write it that way.. I liked it she went out everything her hurt / pain/ jealous.. 

Hope you keep it balance.. 

Thanks a ton for reading smiley31. Sure...ill definitely do that!smiley27

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Athz

Thanks a ton for reading smiley31. Sure...ill definitely do that!smiley27

🤞🤞🙌🙌But na all and all Angad got a slap smiley19smiley19smiley19

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

🤞🤞🙌🙌But na all and all Angad got a slap smiley19smiley19smiley19

I was so mad at Angad for letting Seerat badmouth Sahiba and listening to her ...and all that. So I had to add it ...but this is a Sahan story...Angad will have a redemption track...lekin usko work karna padega ismein to gain Sahiba's trust. smiley38 I will give this FF a happy ending ....show mein woh milne se raha...toh ismein dil ki armaan poori karthi hoonsmiley19