Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Very nice looking forward to reading more Great going as of now like the way you have given Angad monologues this is badly needed in the show too 

Ikr... I don't have any hopes of seeing it In the show. Thanks for reading ❤. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Loved. It. But I don't think we will be getting it in the show...Angad will fall for the fslse explanation of Rat...

Thank you.. Thanks for reading. Me neither. Angad has been reduced to a dumbo in the show. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Finally, something pleasant to read. I really hope they give such monologues to Angad basically capacity to think and ponder that why things are gone that way between him and Saheba. 

Looking forward to read more, please do update soon 🫶🏻🤞

Exactlu... It pains to see him with a pea sized brain despite being a CEO. Sure will update soon. Thanks for reading ❤

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

Wah wah!! Amazingly done.. loved it yaar! That famous dialogue “mujhe tumhari parvah hai” 🤣🤣 

perfectly written. Kash they would show Angad getting suspicious like this and not falling into her words. But I know that won’t happen 🥺🙄

Please please continue! 

Thanks a ton 🫂🫂🫂. Neither do I, PH wants Angad to remain a dumbo forever I guess🥲. Will continue pretty soon ❤❤. 

Athz thumbnail

Hey guys...here's the second part. ANgad is still in character, but I have kept him so for a small reason. I am so mad at this man, I am going to make him pay for it in my storysmiley15. Eisi redemption track doongi ki woh Seerat ko kabhi palatkar bhi nahi dekhenge...

P. S: U mit find this part a bit boring too.. But bear with me this time😁. 

PART - 2

"Seerat...tell me..." his voice had become dangerously low...

"Think..think..think Seerat"... "I ...Angad...I..Saw!

" You saw? You saw me propose?" Seerat could see a nerve popping in his temple.

"No...no..I saw Sahiba...she...she told me," said Seerat  " Haa...Sahiba ne kaha na mujse...She told you proposed her..and she no longer wanted to be bound to you...because she never loved you Angad..

Angad face softened at the mention of Sahiba, and his eyes welled up.

and then a confident Seerat continued..."Haa Angad she just wants to be on her own...yeh zimmedari..wimmedari is not her cup of tea..she hates it....she always wanted to stay away from you, Angad. Isliye keh rahi hoon...forget Sahiba and find a better woman (that's me)...Now be a sensible man and come along, Angad. Let's go home....I am not leaving you here to dwell in the thoughts of your horrible wife!

"CAN YOU STOP IT, SEERAT! GIVE ME SOME PEACE OF MIND". 

Seerat took a step back as his voice thundered in the cabin. She shuddered, but was not the one to give up. Her cunning mind worked like clockwork and the next thing you knew, she was on the ground, sobbing.

"I...Angad..I didn't mean to...don't h-hurt me like G-Garry... Angad... " Seerat slyly looks up to find guilt on Angad's face and she knew she had won the game once more..."I...I ....just wanted to tell you that...Manbeer maami is not k-k-keeping well. She hasn't had a morsel...s-s-since you left..."

"I'll come..." said a guilt-tripped Angad.

"Okay..then. Let's go!" Seerat jumped up. 

Had you been in the room, you'd be surprised by the instant switch in her mood. You would wonder if she was really suffering from the trauma that she says to be in.

It didn't go unnoticed by the Sardar either. 

"How would a woman with trauma just get back to her normal self in a second's notice? I, for one, couldn't get over my traumatic marriage day and her betrayal for months. The thought of her would push me into deep ends...and I'd take it all out on Sahiba...but she'd give me back...and how! Sahiba had the wittiest comebacks and that'd help a little....and little by little she brought me back...and"

" Come on..Angad. Let's go. The cook has prepared butter chicken and kulcha today. I am salivating already!!"

As they walked Angad kept looking at a cheerful Seerat. He could hear alarms buzzing inside him ...and they kept getting louder...He thought about the words she told about Sahiba..irresponsible, horrible, and ....Sahiba told her about their proposal?

No...that somehow didn't add up in his mind. 

Sahiba left the house because of my alleged affair with Seerat...and.. refused to even look at her while leaving the house...

Aah...let's leave the Sardar to do his math. His brain which had been idle for a while sure seems to happy, now that it's back to work smiley2!

But the lady's brain never ceased working. Let's blame it on fatigue and overwork, because this is what it told its master " Look at Angad, stealing glances at you. He's definitely yours, Seerat. Some more work...and you are Mrs. Angad Singh Brar..haa nai toh...you.." SCREECHHHHHHH

Edited by Athz - 8 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ugh. He's still being stupid. 

Honestly i am kinda losing  interest in Sahiba Angad because now after last few episodes I think Angad deserves a woman like Seerat- cheat, liar, manipulative, unkind, venomous, arrogant and characterless. 

Ashviniv thumbnail

God he is still being stupid. I get that u can't change him in a single chapter but I so wish he uses his shaatir dimaag.its high time now.atleast he noticed the weird behaviour of Seerat.thats a start I guess

Loved it.waiting for more. Are we getting roadside sandwitch scene too smiley37smiley37

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Superb one again!! Loved it. 

And the premise you gave before the start of the FF 🤣🤣 can’t stop laughing! 

im excited to read your redemption track! Show me tho milne se raha 🥺

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

God he is still being stupid. I get that u can't change him in a single chapter but I so wish he uses his shaatir dimaag.its high time now.atleast he noticed the weird behaviour of Seerat.thats a start I guess

Loved it.waiting for more. Are we getting roadside sandwitch scene too smiley37smiley37

Sandwich scene 😝 is that what we’re calling it now smiley37

Edited by apuni88 - 8 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yaah...so I thought I wouldn't...as in thought of making him blast Seerat in this chapter.  But then today's epi update just made my blood boil. So I am keeping him in character for something...but soon he'll break it. ...thanks for reading smiley27

Edited by Athz - 8 months ago