Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kab milega update? smiley42

One more day Pineconji... Mein update karoongi zaroor.. Mujhe story aage karne ke liye kuch nahi mil raha tha.. Lekin ab mil gayi... Kal raat update ayega 100%

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Waiting eagerly smiley42

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

PART VII

Hey guys...Just saw this in my notes...I had written this a month back or something...forgot to post it...I don't know if you will find this part interesting now...since the actual story has also moved forward....I thought I should post it since I already wrote it...but pls do give it a read and let me know...
P.S: However, there is one part which might interest you ..hopefully smiley4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As realization dawned upon him, red-hot tears streamed down the Sardar's eyes. 

" Seerat....SEERATTT, YOU VILE WOMAN!!! You never leave a chance to destroy my happiness....! What was I thinking when I married Garry to her?! I should have known a gold digger stays a gold digger....she wouldn't change no matter what! AAARGHHHH! Why??! Why did I do this! But this woman is diabolical! She can destroy her own sister's life!!!....Sahibaa....that poor soul..how she suffered because of you, Seerat...NO,not you...me..." Angad hung his head in shame....his heart couldn't bear the hurt, he inflicted upon it....and a drop of tear fell to the ground...straight from the heart..just from the heart.

"I am sorry Sahiba....I failed you as a husband. You must have cried yourself sleep in that dingy hostel room of yours,...that day when I shut the door on your face..yelled at you...not a soul to give you a hug and tell you everythings going to be alright....how lonely you must have felt... I am ...so..sorr..." Angad fought to gulp down his tears, but lost the fight.  

The Sardar fell to cold hard ground and wept for what felt like hours. Offlate, he wasn't able to control his heart and mind (nor his tears), like he used to. He wasn't able to shut the world in front of him, for his world had changed...this world felt like he belonged to it...he felt like he wanted to live in this world, bear with every pain, relish the joys, laugh and hope....his world was too beautiful to let it fall apart...his world...his Sardarni...his Sahiba.

"I am sorry Sahiba..." said Angad wiping off his tears. I am sorry you have suffered beyond limits...lekin..ab bas! You deserve the world my noble wife...and I will fight all odds to give you the joy you deserve....SEERAT...you just wait and watch ....if I don't make you pay for your sins...toh mera naam bhi Angad Singh Brar nahi hein...."

As he uttered each syllable, you could see his eyes which had been lately accustomed to showing the heart inside, turn dark as the starless new moon night.

Angad got up resolutely, and picked up his phone " Hello, Pam. Listen up, I need you to do something very soon. Also, convey this message to Seerat...and ask the family to...." 

Now, let's not eavesdrop, it is between Angad and his PA!!

Angad hung up the call and briskly walked to the hall...

"Paaji...paaji! What is going on? Aapne bhabi ko mana liya? Woh maan liya ? "

"Nahi Veer! Mein manaogi usse ..lekin ab nahi...Humein ghar jaana hein...Driver ko bulao Veer...pls dont ask me any questions...you will come to know very soon why...ab driver ko bulao ...mujhe ek call karna hein...I'll join you in the car"

Veer, who trusted his Paaji with all his heart, nodded and did the needful. While Angad went to Mr. Garg.

"Hey Mr. Garg..mujhe yeh number chahiye tha.."

Mr. Garg quickly shared the number and without wasting a minute Angad dialed it and 

"Mr. Baweja..hello. This is Angad Singh Brar speaking."

"What is it now, Mr.Brar? You got your painting I assume?"

"Uhhmm....Mr, Baweja..actually...I.I..called to say sorry...mein thodi arrogant thi ...I shouldn't have done that..."

"Oh!! Okay..apology accepted. Bye then?"

"Well...no..I actually...needed a help Mr. Baweja...no...not help...uhmm...the painting? 129? It is all yours...You can have it..

"Woaah...let me stop you right there, young man. Now you don't need it...and you want me to buy it? Is all this a game to you?" retorted Baweja, his ego hurt.

"Nahi..aisa kuch nahi hein Mr.Baweja...baat yeh hein ki the artist Sahiba does not want to sell it to me...she thinks I don't understand art...and she wants the buyer to be an art admirer..."

"Hahaha....woh aapke muh pe bol diya? haha...thoda sa arrogant hein lekin ladki mein dum hein..aur passion bhi...interesting...haha..she did break your ego..."

Angad looked at the ground ...a melancholic smile appeared on his face.."haa....yes she did..." thought Angad

"Your silence speaks volumes Mr. Angad. I never thought you would learn so soon from your mistakes, my friend. hahaha...okay ..I'll take it. I had really liked the painting too...Let me talk to ...Sahiba was it?"

"Yes.."

"Sure.. 'll talk to her and buy the painting.."

"Thank you...thank you Mr. Baweja" cried out Angad in extreme happiness 

And he turned around..just to bump into a shocked..rather disappointed Veer. 

"Paaji! Apne kyun kiya aisa...that is your painting, it belongs to you...and you are the one who knew what it meant...bhabi ki dil hein usmein ,....and woh dil aapka hein Paaji..."

"Veer...I know. But Sahiba doesn't want it to be mine...her heart resided in that painting and she should decide where it ends up...and I want her art to be recognized...I want her to make her first kamaai after our marriage...with pride and happiness.."

"But Paaji..."

"No time Veer. Hurry up..we need to reach home" 

After a 2 hour drive, Angad and Veer finally reached the Brar Mansion. Veer took one long look at his house. 

"Paaji...what is this supposed to be? Why is it decked up ...aapne mujhe inform bhi nahi kiya party hone waali hein...kya hua hein aapko?"

"Sab kuch batayenge Veer...tum andhar chalo"

"Okay...Paaji. Atleast tell me what is this party for?"

" I am throwing this party for Seerat, Veer..only invited immediate family members...Mongas and Brars"

"KYAAA? Paaji...have you lost it...pagala ho gaye ho kyaa paaji..." asked a dumbfounded Veer.

"Now it might look like an enigma to you, my brother. Lekin tum aao toh sahi...I have a surprise for all of you..."

As they entered the decorated mansion, Angad saw all his dear ones sitting with an expression just as Veer's. Angad who was suppressing his anger couldn't help chuckling. Angad ran upstairs to his room to change when he met the woman he despised the most right now.

Seerat came running to him.

"Angad you are throwing this party for me!! I knew it...I knew you knew when you saw a woman of grace...but why for me Angad.." asked Seerat with bated breath and greedy eyes.

" Why not, Seerat? There's something I got to tell you and our family..." said Angad with a smile....but you would have seen a sinister glint in his eyes...like the lion eyeing its prey.

Well, sadly, Seerat couldn't...all she heard was what he told. Her heart was thumping so fast...her dream was going to come true...Oh, the riches she would get...she would rule this mansion ....wear the latest diamond neckpieces...paisa hi paisa hogaa Seeratuuu!!! Haa nai toh....now she wouldn't even have to tail behind that budi Manbeer!! That dominating piece of...."

SNAP!

"Woah! Zoned out hua hein kya?"

"Naa..kuch nahi Angad" said Seerat blushing "you can get ready now...everyones been waiting"

"Of course, Seerat" said Angad, but the man very well knew what was going on in her mind...

"Waise, Seerat ...shall I select your outfit..."

"Do you even have to ask Angad...please come" and an elated Seerat led Angad to her room.

Angad searched her wardrobe and saw a glimpse of pink stuffed cleverly between the other clothes. Angad pulled it out and saw the pink gown he had gifted his wife...and his heart raced and his mind walked a few steps back.

"Uhmm..SS..." A tensed and shy Angad called Sahiba.

"Yes, Mr. ATM...kya hein? Why are you fidgeting?...Wait what are you hiding..dikhao..."

"Good lord...woman! Wait...mujhe bolne do...I..woaah Sahiba..not so fast!..."

Angad jumped up with the package he was hiding as his restless wife tried to reach for it.

"Yeh kya bachpana hein...Mrs. Sadu Sahiba...Mujhe kuch bolne do..." 

" Teekhe ATM..bol do jo bolna hein..." said Sahiba playfully

" Well...I ...I got..you ...something...." Sahiba could see her man sweating profusely, and it looked like someone rubbed rouge on his cheeks...

"Wait...are you blushing...? ...Angad Singh Brar blushing....I can't ..hahahhahah...but why ? Wait is that? a gift?"

Angad grew jittery and fidgeted even more when his know-it-all wife confronted him ... she came closer to him ..

"Is-my-husband's-cheek-turning-red...like the tomatoes in my Tayiji's garden....is it ..." she advanced closer and Angad's heart beat faster, the hair at the back of his neck literally did a standing ovation for his wife....and he was breathing heavily...her eyes looked into his...and Angad with all the courage mustered to look back ...

The moment his jet-black eyes tried to blend into the amber sea, his feisty wife lowered her gaze and he saw a pink tinge forming on her face....

Seeing this his heart started racing, his breath became harder...his eyes had lost their shyness...and in crept a desire...involuntarily he took a step towards her....her amber eyes looked up, trying to hide the timidity and coyness..he took another step close to her...and now she could feel her heart palpitating at an unimaginable speed...and she took a step backwards...

The miya-biwi continued this game and kept taking steps backwards until Sahiba's heels hit the bedpost and lost her balance. She struggled to hold on to something and in that tussle held on to her husband's collar in the hopes of finding her balance. But Alas! The duo fell straight onto their bed....flat on their back. 

"Happy? Mr. ATM!!! Thank God...we fell onto the bed...or else wheelchair mein office jaana padtha kal.." exclaimed Sahiba trying to get up..

Angad seeing this felt a rush of courage and playfully pulled her back. He rolled over and pinned her down. Sahiba's eyes widened. But by then Angad had learned the trick to see the other side of his wife.

He looked again straight into her eyes but this time she didn't lower it...she looked back but not with the ferocity it usually held. This was again, new to Angad. Her eyes looked at him with a mixture of shyness and longing.

"How many shades of you am I yet to see, Mrs. Sahiba Kaur Brar" said Angad as he slowly pushed back a lock of her hair behind her ears. Now he could get a full view of his wife's gorgeous face that was turning a crimson red.

His eyes relished every bit of his wife. Her amber eyes shaped like lotus petals, her thick brown hair with a golden tint, her cheeks.... and they slowly and gradually traveled to her slightly open plump rosy lips.... 

Angad so badly wanted to swoop those lips with his...and capture it into a kiss...He wanted her to be lost in it...he wanted them to be lost in a new world..their world....he wanted to taste her... 

As though she read his mind and heart, Sahiba slowly closed her eyes...."THUD" Angad broke from what seemed like a spell and looked around. Oh, it was just a book. But Sahiba waited with bated breath to feel his touch... Angad looked at her longingly...She looked like a Goddess...his wife had never looked so beautiful... and he leaned towards her...

"NO...you can't do this Angad...not until you know her mind as well..not until you've confessed your feelings to her...." he heard his conscience speaking.

Angad reluctantly looked away and got up from the bed...Sahiba sensing this opened her eyes only to see Angad falling down on the floor with a heavy "THUD"....

"Angad...you..are you okay?..Oh God...tum kaise gir pada?"

" I am okay..." said Angad looking at her with such tenderness. Guess what? Our Sardar had faked that fall so that his wife does not feel awkward. Nor did he want her to think he was not interested in her by leaving her abruptly. He wanted to distract her from all those thoughts.

"Here you go....this is for you, Sahiba" Angad said as he handed out the gift.

He saw Sahiba opening it with lightning speed. She looked at the pink gown with awe and then looked at Angad. 

"Is this for me? this is too expensive.."

"Yes, then for who else would it be, silly?!..."

"It's just that...nobody...I..mean... no one...bothered to get me something...so..nice... Seerat di would get such gifts...I usually got cards or showpieces..."

Angad felt his heart sink as he heard his wife and vowed to give her the world of happiness that she deserved...

"Angad....!" Angad snapped out of his reverie to see Seerat looking at him in fear and confusion. ..."Sorry Sahiba"...thought Angad looking at Seerat.

"Wo,..Angad...I had ...I mean..i had told you..remember? This is not Sahiba's..I got it designed...

"Oh no..no Seerat. You do not have to give any explanation. Of course, you got it from the designer....I know I was rude to you a while back..and asked you not to wear this dress and that pair of earrings...I am so..."

"Oho...Angad never mind that...I know you it reminded you of that stupid Sahiba...I know you wouldnt even want to be reminded of a trace of her...."

Now, Angad Singh Brar was having a hard time suppressing his anger ready to erupt like hot lava onto Seerat. The veins in his temples popped out, but ..

"Uhmm..Seerat can you wear this for me today? and those earrings..consider this my apology.."

"But Angad..."

"This party is specially planned for your Seerat...I'd really love to see you in this gown...Waise bhi you looked like a million dollars in this outfit...I don't think anyone would look better than you in this outfit..."

"Not even Sahiba?"

"N-n-no..no ...it best suits you"

"I knew it Angad...I knew this gown wouldn't look good on that cheapskate Sahiba..I knew you would come back to me" thought Seerat

"So, what do you say?"

" Of course, Angad...anything for you"

"Cool...I'll wait for you in the hall"

After 15 minutes or so, Seerat descended down the stairs, taking one step at a time, swaying her hips and flipping her hair. For Angad it looked like a snake sliding down the stairs.

" Sat SriAkaal my dearest family members. Now, you might be wondering why I have hosted a sudden party and that too with such few members of our family. So, let me start off by saying for whom I have hosted the party. Look towards the stairs, there she is ...descending down the stairs Seerat!!...Please give her a round of applause"

There was pin drop silence. Most of the Brars and Mongas looked bemused. Santosh and Ajeet looked at Angad in shock. There their daughter was struggling in her hostel and here Angad was throwing a party for their older daughter. 

" Does he not possess a heart?! Chalo ji...mujhe yeh sab nahi dekhni...."

" Na..na Santosh...kuch toh gadbad hein...last time when I spoke to Damadji he was asking about Sahiba ...and there was so much love..in fact Veer puttar tells me he has secretly hired a bodyguard for her safety....How can such a man change overnight....shanth raho Toshi...dekthe hein ki..."

CLAP! cLap!..."Ajeet was cut short by a tumultous applause. He turned around and saw Manbeer clapping with so much excitement. 

"Iss aurat ko ki hoya?" he thought

" Seerat, pls come to the podium" Angad continued.

Seerat slowly ascended the podium giving the airs of a Queen.

" I have an announcement to make today regarding Seerat. Before that let me show you guys something...Pam please do the honors...By the way doesn't Seerat look great today...this gown suits her so well" said Angad " Now, if you are thinking one of our top designers got her this gown you are wrong...Seerat got it done by a local artist from Shimlapuri....and even the earrings...look at that sheen..would you believe Seerat got it from a fancy store..again in Shimlapuri? I mean when we go round the world to get top-class outfits, Seerat gets it done by local artists...Kudos Seerat! You are really taking the sustainable route..."

Angad could see that Seerat was shifting in her chair and was visibly perturbed.

" Aaah! Seerat being Seerat...she hates compliments...anyway..let's get to the next session of our party....and then we can enjoy it in style...Pam?"

"Yes...Sir, it's ready." said Pam " Shall I start?" 

" Yes, Pam. And Sukdeep pls switch off the lights".

As the lights were switched off by Sukdeep, Pam switched on the projector....

And there on the screen was the life-like photo of a beaming Sahiba in the exact gown and jewellery Seerat was wearing. Behind her was a smitten Angad looking at her as if she was a beautiful dream...

As he saw Sahiba in the frame, his heart beat faster, a longing so earnest appeared on his face but the next second a shrewed smile appeared one again.

" Pam, please zoom in on Sahiba's neck piece..yes..yes ..thoda right zoom in karo...haa...there we are....Guys, can you see Brar Jewelery's lightly embedded logo on it?" The audience nodded their assent.

"This was our first piece in this collection and I had gifted it to Sahiba...Now Pam...woah Seerat where are you going...please..you are the Jaan of this party...you can't run away ...not yet.."

Seerat passed an awkward smile and sat on her chair. One could see her sweating profusely, fidgetting in her seat.

"That's good. Now, Pam zoom in on the hem of Sahiba's skirt....haa exactly..can you all see the tiny SA in a light red threadwork?...Wonderful..."

Both the Brar and Monga family looked at Angad ...absolutely confused as to why he was showing some random details on his wife's dress.

"I know aap log thoda confused hein...lekin there's somebody who can clear this confusion for you....our dearest SEERAT..."

A shiver ran down her spine as Angad called out to her. What was she to do...Angad, had outsmarted her...she loved him...would have been the perfect wife to him...and that ...that smartass outsmarted her!!! That means he kneww..he knew all this while!

"SEERAT!!!"

"Yes..yes Angad..."

" Pam ...check the hem of Seerat's dress...."

"Yeh kya badtameezi hein, Angad..."

" Chal kya raha hein" Hansraj exclaimed "Kya Angad jewlery business chodke fashion designing mein entry lena chahthe hein kya ..." he whispered to his wife, to which she replied with a hard smack on the back of his hands.

" Seerat, you better cooperate, or else..."

"Sir, here's the same SA on the hem..."

The family looked at one another, finally getting a clue of where things were heading to.

" Aaha, Seerat your designer has got mine and Sahiba's initials sown onto your gown eh?" asked Angad with a smug smile.

"NO..I ...no..maybe.."

"Now, the neckpiece, Seerat..."

"Angad...I..."

"SHOW THE DAMN NECKPIECE SEERAT!" Angad's voice thundered through the hall.

With trembling hands Seerat, removed the neckpiece and handed it over to Angad. Just as he thought , it was indeed his wife's neck piece.

" Ladies and gentleman, the similarity between my wife's jewellery and gown with Seerat's is simply uncanny innit?"

"Angad...yeh..galat fehmi..." Seerat fumbled with her words.

" Oh! Seerat...you VILE SNAKE! You thought I wouldn't know ...? You steal my wife's possessions, and that too the ones I gifted her ...and that too Brar Jewellery's premium collection...YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW..?? I WOULDNT.. MY OWN BLOODY JEWELLERY?!!! "

The crowd gasped...

" Seerat, YEH SACH HEIN KYA", bellowed Akal Singh Brar while Bebe looked at her in pure disgust. Manbeer's face was as white as a sheet...while the rest of the Brars stood in shock.

" SEERAT....MEINE TUJHE BAAR BAAR MAAF KAR DIYA...you eloped leaving me in utmost misery, pushing Sahiba to bear my wrath...that girl has suffered beyond limit because of you, because of me... why...you made both of us your puppets....even then we gave you all the respect, TREATED YOU FAIRLY...and you took advantage of it..made a FOOL OUT OF ME AGAIN, DIDNT YOU? AND SAHIBA?...the sister who always covered up for your dirty deeds? you pushed her further into darkness...that girl...your sister...my....my wife...my Sahiba...she stays in a dingy hostel room..alone...ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

PTAAKK! Santosh's arms fell hard on Seerat's face. Seerat looked at her mother in shock.

"Mummyji..."

" NOOOOO...DON'T YOU DARE!! ARE YOU REALLY MY DAUGHTER? NO....are you even human?" Santosh cried. 'You tried to destroy your own sister's life? You are a curse Seerat...you are bound to destroy any life that's near you...I"

"Enough Mummiji...jab DEKHO SAHIBA..SAHIBA...KYA hein usmein...batao Angad...you never liked her...and why do you want to spend your life with that behenji sister of mine...na class hein na standard! Who cares what she does...she knows how to live...she will live in some shithole...that's her aukaat"

"SEERATTTT! If you dare to say a word against my wife, I WILL HAVE YOU PUT BEHIND BARS FOR THEFT! Sahiba is my wife...meri guroor....and I was wrong about her and you....but Babaji showed me the right path...and it was her Sahiba...my wife...she is my blessing who saved me from a bane like you...and dont you talk about aukaat Seerat...you lying...conniving woman..."

" Yes, I lied...but why you making a big fuss Angad...and all this for Sahiba..."

"THAT'S IT!! GET OUT ..GET OUT SEERAT!"

"Angad...no...see..I ..am sorr...."

Before she could complete her apology, Angad pulled her arms and dragged her towards the door....

" STOP RIGHT THERE MR.ANGAD SINGH BRAR....Na...na..naa..." a sing song voice boomed through the hall..." I woooont let you dooo itt, Angad...because SWAG HEIN JATT DA!"

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

if only Angad had this degree of awareness, dimaag, regret, repentance and introspection in the actual show. 

good to read a FF after so long. please dont go in hibernation mode after this. will look forward to more updates!

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh that is so interesting, Garry is here to save seerat 😜

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhh amazing..after long time some sane story. I am so turned off by angad brazenly blaming sahiba for leaving house after all his kaands that I can't this show now. But this chapter was very good. Kaash show ka angad was sane and smart

Keep writing please. Forget the show. U can continue this story and take it where you  would like it to end

Show mein to kuch milane nahi wala

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Such a practical approach to the situation which had been ruined in the show!! Loved the smart Angad! I wish they had shown this in the show and well Garry is here πŸ‘ Awesome update as always πŸ‘πŸ‘

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Arrey! Don’t know how I missed that update. I’m so sorry. 

this was amazing, the realization by Angad was so beautiful! 🀩 And Garry entry haha πŸ˜‚ can’t wait to read more. thanks for writing this.