Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

I was so mad at Angad for letting Seerat badmouth Sahiba and listening to her ...and all that. So I had to add it ...but this is a Sahan story...Angad will have a redemption track...lekin usko work karna padega ismein to gain Sahiba's trust. smiley38 I will give this FF a happy ending ....show mein woh milne se raha...toh ismein dil ki armaan poori karthi hoonsmiley19

its okay buddy i just added it.. Looking forward to it. 

Angad has to understand Sahiba, he is yet to be there in the show and the Same with Sahiba too.. SahAn are so close yet to far away.. Let see.. 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 8 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This had me weeping!! So beautifully written… all our emotions for Sahiba captioned into this part. She did deserve a lot more than what she got. At least this FF Angad can see that finally and is feeling guilty 🥺😓🤧

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: apuni88

This had me weeping!! So beautifully written… all our emotions for Sahiba captioned into this part. She did deserve a lot more than what she got. At least this FF Angad can see that finally and is feeling guilty 🥺😓🤧

Thank you 🫂🫂🫂. Yaah... I felt her character deserved atleast this much and Angads characters needs to resemble his initial characterizstion one bit... But it's not going to easy for Angad here😈. But yaah... I'd really love to bring back the Angad we love atleast in this story.. Least we can do. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please update karo! 🙏 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Please update karo! 🙏 

Shall 💪. Might be a little late but I'll try to update as fast as possible. 

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was amazing 🤩!! Angad’s monologues are so satisfying and soothing 😀 love your writing style and would love to read more 👌👏

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisimple

This was amazing 🤩!! Angad’s monologues are so satisfying and soothing 😀 love your writing style and would love to read more 👌👏

Hey! Thanks a lot for you kind words.. 🥰🥰. Sure I'll update the next part very soon. 

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Hey! Thanks a lot for you kind words.. 🥰🥰. Sure I'll update the next part very soon. 

Hey also a suggestion.may be u can update the title of the story with suffix when u update next part.lik3 the story title - part 4 on page 8. Something like this. So may be more readers will know it's a FF and it's getting updated regularly 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Hey also a suggestion.may be u can update the title of the story with suffix when u update next part.lik3 the story title - part 4 on page 8. Something like this. So may be more readers will know it's a FF and it's getting updated regularly 

Oh.. Sure sure... I'll do that. 

Athz thumbnail

Hey guys...the fourth part is up...pls read it and drop your feedback... Hope you like it...

Part - IV

" Haan Maamiji. Sahiba is just overreacting. She just needs Angad's attention. Pehle khud chali jaathi hein aur ab attention chaahiye...haa..maamiji chali gayi....Let me hang up now..bye."

And Seerat got out of the car to mollycoddle her Jeth. In her hurry, she bumped into something hard. "Huh? Dekhe nahi chal saktha kya?"

"Sorry, Seerat Ma'am. Angad sir had called me. He asked me to drop you at the mansion."

"What?!! I'll come with Angad....You go!" said a shocked and infuriated Seerat. 

"Angad will drop me...Angad..Angad?...." but the Sardar was nowhere to be seen.

" Ma'am Angad Sir had to go somewhere, so he asked me to drop you home."

" What even! How could he leave me like that with this chapri driver...Ugh! Sahiba ...you just spoiled his mood. Kyun aayi apni manoos chehra lekar... Why did you have to come in between me and Angad?!! Ugh!!!"

"Ma'am? Chalein?"

Seerat snapped out of her reverie and nodded vowing to teach Sahiba her lesson. But for now, she had to somehow find where Angad was.

As soon as she reached home, Seerat ran in search of Manbir, to find Angad's whereabouts. Well, let's say she ran out of luck ( or we, the readers lucked out!), she bumped into Inder right outside their (Mander'ssmiley9) room.

"What do you want, Seerat", asked Inder sternly.

"Woh..mamaji, I wanted to speak to maamiji..." 

Inder hated the sight of Seerat. He still wasn't able to forget the pain in his son's eyes after she had left him at the altar for his younger brother. He kept the girl at bay as he always saw a wicked glint in her eyes. He had also been noticing the newly-developed, excessively phony friendship of the maami-bathiji duo....and..and he didn't feel good about it.

"She's sleeping. She has had a headache since the afternoon and she needs rest"

" Achaa..I just want to ask if ...", 

"Goodnight" and the door was shut on her face.

If you thought Seerat was going to give up, then you were oh so wrong! 'Coz Seerat without wasting a minute went to the servant quarters and then to Gurleen and then to every accessible Brar (except Veer). While the Rabb appreciated her efforts, he didn't find it necessary to make it bear fruits.

Meanwhile, where did you think the Rabb found Angad? In his own room! There he was in a corner of his room which was as dark as the night; as dark as his life.

The Sardar who was never spotted without an impeccably wound pag, was without one today. His long entangled locks were glued to his tear-stricken face. He sat hugging his knees, looking into the only source of light in the night sky.

Why was he always deprived of his loved one's presence? His mother? Father? His Sahiba...Always? This time he killed it himself. Killed the color that brought pure joy to his life. Now, the guilt shame, and sorrow engulfed him.

"Why Angad? Why?? Why did you make her life a living hell?? AARGHHH I hate youuuu...I hate you..your pathetic life....you loser...you lost your love...your only source of happiness!!" he cried. "She was right ...wasn't she? Why do you still consider Seerat your friend? Why do you give in to each of her requests?? Imagine...how your wife must have felt...seeing you with her...hiding her repeated attempts at infidelity....You were the only solace for her in this house where everyone turned against her....and you still let her sister badmouth her ??? You wouldn't even stop her??!! "

Seerat...he didn't house the sympathy he once had for her. She has been badmouthing Sahiba for days on end now...ugh! to hell with his anger.. why didn't he stop her?"....and that's when the day's event struck him again..."Seerat...there was something fishy ....even now Sahiba was revolted by her presence...she wouldn't even let her speak...then how? WHY? why would Sahiba tell her? I don't get it...

The Sardar kept pondering but couldn't make head or tails of the situation....and his thoughts slowly beckoned him to rest his tired self....and he fell asleep in that fetal position..while the darkness shrouded him...away from Seerat, away from his family, away from the world that mocked him.

At the same time in a woman's hostel, away from the painfully blinding lights of the Brar mansion, you would see an amber pair of eyes trying in vain to stop the gush of tears that cascaded resolutely down the owner's cheeks. Sahiba had spoken out her mind to her husband...hurling back all the insults ...all the pain that he gave her...but little did she know that those tears that streamed down his face would break her heart...would pierce through it...his broken image was breaking her within... 

That's it for this part ! (PART V will be up soon)

Edited by Athz - 8 months ago