Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I am surprised that Kirti's love for Vikrant didn't change into hatred after knowing the truth. He killed so many girls! Still Kirti said, "Come back, Vikrant!" when he died. How can she love him so much after knowing he was a serial killer? 

That was my fav part. Kirti has a heart of gold. She doesn't judge ppl by their actions.smiley27 She searches deep in their souls. She sympathied with Vikrant after knowing that he is sick. She even tried to get Vikrant out of Sarkar's domination. And I really loved watching her trying , and not leaving him, even when he asked her to leave.

awida thumbnail

I loved the ending.smiley27 Yes . I am worried about Kirti, I hope she won't be accused of killing all those ppl including Sarkarsmiley5. But I am happy watching this end. It reminded me of Baazigar endsmiley42. Watching the caring Kirti and the loving Vikrant in the end was enough for mysmiley9. He felt lucky dieing on her arms, and she felt sad for him, for not being able to save himsmiley28, had she learned the truth before she would've tried to get him treated. But alas.. I almost cried watching the last scene. smiley19I was mad at Sarkar for killing many innocent soulssmiley7, but I felt for Vikrant in the endsmiley19. I pray for everyone's good mental health. A person doesn't know when and why he may develope such ilnesses. smiley5
I'll miss this show. It was a great drama which kept me hooked. I'll miss this forum. Thank you my friends for keeping me updated and for sharing your views. It was a delight reading all the discussions. It was like watching more episodes .smiley4

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

That was my fav part. Kirti has a heart of gold. She doesn't judge ppl by their actions.smiley27 She searches deep in their souls. She sympathied with Vikrant after knowing that he is sick. She even tried to get Vikrant out of Sarkar's domination. And I really loved watching her trying , and not leaving him, even when he asked her to leave.

I understand she forgave him because he was sick. Still it is not possible for someone to love a serial killer so much. 

Edited by Shirsha - 5 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Watched the last episode... Beautiful smiley19

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The last 3 episodes were too good, though would have loved to know what happened later when everyone got to know the truth. The makers left it to our imagination.

Let's accept that if this show was a web series, we would have got a different ending, a thriller climax. Vikrant would have remained alive and probably a season 2 as well. Already missing!

Edited by Sunshine-1 - 5 months ago
Zackline thumbnail

@Supree2022

But that was clearly not the point of the show. This show was supposed to be mostly a thriller show with a bit of romance. This is not a romance drama, this ending doesn't make sense. It's obvious they totally gave up on the show, that's why they gave it a medicore ending, they didn't even close the chapters properly. Like, what happened after Vikrant's death? Do people in his city know about his truth etc. etc. 

But I don't blame the makers, It's all star plus' fault that they ruined a potential good show and they gave it an abrupt ending. They love their family dramas other shows don't matter to them.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I understand she forgave him because he was sick. Still it is not possible for someone to love a serial killer so much. 

She didn't get much time to think about it. It happened all of sudden.. only her old feelings towards him was there. I am sure after his death she'll have more time to think about it, and feel for all those ppl he've killed. Love doesn't end at once.

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

for me the ending was perfect.

want to note down some points i liked.

1. they made it finite. ( even though the last episodes were fast and there are loop holes too.)

2. they didnt made sarkar to become normal by keerti's love 

or after marraige too, kirti is unaware of sarkar.

3. FL killed ML. she wanted to get justice to anju. and she did.

4. all happened before marraige.

5. they gave proper ending to 2 villains - sarkar and dev.

6. really really really loved the camera work, music and acting, especially mudit. smiley27

7. loved the twist of sarkar being malharsmiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm ending was expected anyways smiley19