Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Dev is dead!!! OMG!! Vikrant is getting dangerous by the day. This was insane.

On the other hand, hats off to Mudit. Wow!! What an acting yaar especially the way be rolled up to Dev on the floor. Amazing work by him πŸ‘ 

Really what are you saying 

I thought dev will expose him 

will sarkar live happily ever after with kirthi than 

Message Serial killers may be lurking in your homes and neighbourhoods acting like goody goody sons, hubby, father 

Story writer has lost his mind i think 

If Dev dies is it not confirmed serial killer bittu partner killed him to police and world 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

The countdown. Last 3 episodes. Well 2 now. But today's episode is so good! WATCH IT NOW! AND THEN DANCE WITH ME!!!

180 Dancing Gifs ideas | animation, dancing gif, animated gif Dance Happy GIF - Dance Happy Pig - Discover & Share GIFs | Happy gif, Funny  gif, Animated emoticons Happy Dance GIF by Sherlock Gnomes - Find & Share on GIPHY | Dancing  animated gif, Gif dance, Funny cartoon gifs

Aww such a beautiful moment between Kirti and Vikrant. She got anxiety and the first person she thought to call was Vikrant. Kirti saying main aapni aakhri saans tak aapke saath khadi rahongi. Aww. She said it. But that line...please do not be a foreshadow for the end. It brings tears to Vikrant's eyes. And then the engagement. Vikrant noticed that Kirti forgot jhumke. Haye. My man sees everything.

Dev babu arrives with his gun as Vikrant is searching for his phone. The anticipation. My legs were shaking as I saw this scene. I was worried. I was seriously worried that we would get the usual thriller tropes. But nope. Dev babu toh gayo. I've been saying it for so long and it finally happened. Lol Kirti thought the gunshot was firecrackers. Though that makes sense. A lot of people in real life say that gunshots sound like firecrackers.

Image Image

The acting though! That acting! Mudit plays the role of the crazed Vikrant so well. Vikrant is becoming unhinged. He no longer needs the voice in his head. He has become that voice. 3 deaths in the past few days just to keep his secret. He agrees he's a rakshas but only a rakshas can kill a rakshas and Dev babu is not that rakshas. Damn the acting though. Mudit take a bow! I was so scared of Vikrant for a moment but I'm a rakshas as well cause I'm loving it. That scream didn't even make me flinch though sane people would have flinched I bet. smiley37 Then Vikrant drags a dying Dev to a door and hits him repeatedly for the pain he gave to Kirti and Puru. Vikrant loves them so much!

Precap - Kirti coming into the house as Vikrant is sitting by Dev's dead body with blood on his face. Kirti looking surprised by something as Vikrant looks worried.

I will say I'm still a little worried. Vikrant is unhinging. Anyone who gets close to his secret is dying now. First Bittu, then Jhanvi, and now Dev babu (not that I'm sad about this last one). If tomorrow Kirti discovers Dev's body and Vikrant with blood on his face, what will Vikrant do? There's no way to explain away the repeated hits with the door leading to Dev's death. Everything before that was easily explained as "self-defense". Though given the way the CVs are going, I doubt we'll get the usual trope of Vikrant going mad or killing Kirti.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Omg Omg Omg. Can’t wait to watch today. My legs are all jelly even after reading this. smiley40

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Really what are you saying 

I thought dev will expose him 

will sarkar live happily ever after with kirthi than 

Message Serial killers may be lurking in your homes and neighbourhoods acting like goody goody sons, hubby, father 

Story writer has lost his mind i think 

If Dev dies is it not confirmed serial killer bittu partner killed him to police and world 

@ Bold: But that's exactly it naa! See you're right that the CVs are focusing heavily on a serial killer and giving him a sob story to make people feel for him. But that's the point. That's real life. I'll give you 2 examples from Canada.

Paul Bernando. He is a famous serial rapist and killer. He went to a regular school, grew up in a regular home, studied, did well, had everything going for him. But when he got caught, it turned out he had killed 3 murders, including his wife's younger sister who his wife "gave" to him, and he raped those 3 women along with 10 more all within a year. Just your average guy.

Shafia honour killing. A mostly normal family. A man, his first wife, and the 3 daughters he had with her plus his second wife, and the son he had with her. They moved from Afghanistan to Canada. The first wife and daughters left behind the hijabs and the so-called honour of Muslim women to become more "modern". So what did he do? He, his second wife, and his son killed the women to save their "honour". Just an average immigrant family.

I don't know if you've ever watched Criminal Minds, but if you haven't, check out the first few seasons. Every unsub (that's what they call the criminals) has some type of a sob story. What sets us apart from these criminals is how you react to your sob story. You're right that not every poor person becomes a thief or every lonely person a murderer. But that's the point. How we react depends on our upbringing, our mental strength, our morals, our psychology, and more. It's a combination of all these things that lead us to the right or wrong path.

And yes criminals get away all the time. Another example from Canada. Just recently (like a few days ago) a 51-year-old murder was finally solved. 51 years old! The young girl (16 year old) was killed by a man known to police and yet it took them 51 years and DNA testing to finally arrest him for the murder. He lived a wholesome life for 51 years. He probably had children, grandchildren, girlfriends, wife/wives, a good job, a stable home, and so much more. For all matters, he felt like he got away with it. But 51 years later he finally got caught.

Honestly I see nothing wrong if the CVs end with Vikrant happily marrying and living with Kirti. It's not far from the truth. In fact, I will accept any path they choose - (1) a "happily-ever-after" for Vikrant, (2) Kirti finally finding out the truth and getting Vikrant arrested, (3) Vikrant snapping completely and killing more people including Kirti, (4) Kirti or someone else dying by accident, etc. Because they all are realistic and would make sense. I commend the CVs on this show. They really did something different and unique and they cast well for it. Mudit is fantastic!

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode after a long time had the thrill which was in the start of the show. If this was a web series Vikrant would have gone scot free after all the murders, ending the series in a cliff hanger - will he ever be caught or continues killing people. Since it is aired on TV I wonder they will ever think about such an ending.

Vikrant might get killed himself in the end, probably by Kirti. Exciting last 2 episodes ahead.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

The countdown. Last 3 episodes. Well 2 now. But today's episode is so good! WATCH IT NOW! AND THEN DANCE WITH ME!!!

180 Dancing Gifs ideas | animation, dancing gif, animated gif Dance Happy GIF - Dance Happy Pig - Discover & Share GIFs | Happy gif, Funny gif, Animated emoticons Happy Dance GIF by Sherlock Gnomes - Find & Share on GIPHY | Dancing animated gif, Gif dance, Funny cartoon gifs

Aww such a beautiful moment between Kirti and Vikrant. She got anxiety and the first person she thought to call was Vikrant. Kirti saying main aapni aakhri saans tak aapke saath khadi rahongi. Aww. She said it. But that line...please do not be a foreshadow for the end. It brings tears to Vikrant's eyes. And then the engagement. Vikrant noticed that Kirti forgot jhumke. Haye. My man sees everything.

Dev babu arrives with his gun as Vikrant is searching for his phone. The anticipation. My legs were shaking as I saw this scene. I was worried. I was seriously worried that we would get the usual thriller tropes. But nope. Dev babu toh gayo. I've been saying it for so long and it finally happened. Lol Kirti thought the gunshot was firecrackers. Though that makes sense. A lot of people in real life say that gunshots sound like firecrackers.

Image Image

The acting though! That acting! Mudit plays the role of the crazed Vikrant so well. Vikrant is becoming unhinged. He no longer needs the voice in his head. He has become that voice. 3 deaths in the past few days just to keep his secret. He agrees he's a rakshas but only a rakshas can kill a rakshas and Dev babu is not that rakshas. Damn the acting though. Mudit take a bow! I was so scared of Vikrant for a moment but I'm a rakshas as well cause I'm loving it. That scream didn't even make me flinch though sane people would have flinched I bet. smiley37 Then Vikrant drags a dying Dev to a door and hits him repeatedly for the pain he gave to Kirti and Puru. Vikrant loves them so much!

Precap - Kirti coming into the house as Vikrant is sitting by Dev's dead body with blood on his face. Kirti looking surprised by something as Vikrant looks worried.

I will say I'm still a little worried. Vikrant is unhinging. Anyone who gets close to his secret is dying now. First Bittu, then Jhanvi, and now Dev babu (not that I'm sad about this last one). If tomorrow Kirti discovers Dev's body and Vikrant with blood on his face, what will Vikrant do? There's no way to explain away the repeated hits with the door leading to Dev's death. Everything before that was easily explained as "self-defense". Though given the way the CVs are going, I doubt we'll get the usual trope of Vikrant going mad or killing Kirti.

precap is like nail bitting cliff hanger.....

is sunday last epsd?

i didnt expect Viks to kill Dev..... so basically now all loop hole points to Viks... there is no one for blame game tooo

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

precap is like nail bitting cliff hanger.....

is sunday last epsd?

i didnt expect Viks to kill Dev..... so basically now all loop hole points to Viks... there is no one for blame game tooo

Yes last epi is Sunday, though I'll see it Saturday night. It'll be a sad Saturday sleep for me. smiley13

Minionite thumbnail

Today's episode released so early! 1 more left after this. smiley13

Kirti goes searching for Vikrant but finds the room empty. She calls out for him and he comes out of the bathroom in a different kurta and makes an excuse. Yeh Vikrant kitna jaldi kam karta hai. Itni jaldi Dev ki body ko chupa bhi diya.

Kirti remembers seeing a blood drop on Vikrant's hand and worries for him. Vikrant comes out and Kirti has apparently dropped a glass, but really she saw blood dropping from upstairs and found Dev's body. Vikrant also realizes that Kirti saw something because he found her jhumka on the stairs. Kirti gets scared of Vikrant, but Vikrant says that he killed Dev in self-defense and that's why he didn't want Kirti to come inside. Vikrant attempts to manipulate Kirti but Kirti is confused as Vikrant doesn't look worried or tense over killing someone. Yaar this scene is so worth watching. For the first time Kirti is seeing through Vikrant and Vikrant's manipulations aren't working.

Vikrant loses control finally as Kirti goes to call the police. He slaps her. I told you! I told you Vikrant is unhinging and can hurt Kirti even because his various personalities are merging. His one personality is Vikrant who loves Kirti and could never hurt her and the other is Sarkar the one who would kill anyone, even children, to keep himself safe. And those 2 personalities are fighting it out over Kirti now! Damn Mudit's acting is so good in this scene as well! The shifting emotions, the dual personalities, the war between them. Mudit is doing it so well!

Kirti finally makes the connection that Sarkar is the serial killer and has split personality disorder. Chalo Dev's death led Kirti to the truth finally. At this point Sarkar has taken control over Vikrant's body and only wants Kirti dead.

Precap - Sarkar has a gun pointed at Kirti that she expertly pulls from his hand and points it at Sarkar. Sarkar says that Vikrant has always been weak and he has always managed everything and will manage everything today as well. Then he attacks Kirti, choking her, as Kirti still has the gun pointed at Sarkar's heart.

Ah so they'll have Kirti kill Sarkar or maybe maim him seriously and send him to the mental hospital. Damn good episode. I get now why Mudit said the last 3 episodes are rocking. Yesterday was stage 1, this is stage 2, we're going to get the cumulation, the big climax, tomorrow.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the review Shreya.

I am glad it is Kirti who will put an end to Sarkar. None else deserve the credits. She was keen in seeking justic for her friend. She is intellegant and capable.. sadly she falls in love with the wrong men only.smiley13

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the review Shreya.

I am glad it is Kirti who will put an end to Sarkar. None else deserve the credits. She was keen in seeking justic for her friend. She is intellegant and capable.. sadly she falls in love with the wrong men only.smiley13

Agreed. My main concern was that Dev babu shouldn't be the one to arrest or kill Sarkar. He is not deserving of that. If the police officer had been somebody who wasn't such a vile and despicable character I wouldn't have minded, but not someone like him.

Plus in a way this is bringing it 360 degrees back to the beginning. Kirti started the investigation and pushing the police to find the serial killer and she can now bring the case to a close properly.