Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Poor Janvi.smiley19 Those school girls don't deserve this. smiley28 First Ritu and now her friend. I think cvs were blamed for glorifying the serial killer, so they wanted to defend themselves by showing Sarkar killing ppl left and right.smiley24

They're showing an unraveling of Sarkar. He managed to control himself for so long after Ritu's death, but that was because Jadhav and Garud are incompetent and he knew that he wouldn't be caught by them. Dev coming in and actually getting close to him caused him to unravel. He tried to control himself for a very long time, but Bittu's capture and Dev's threat finally made him snap. He will now kill anyone who gets close to his secret. Dev babu bhi maarega most likely.

See Ritu's death was an accident. Sarkar was just trying to get her to shut up and he killed her in the process. But it is also that accident which is his unraveling because unlike his previous murders he didn't have time to plan her death and her disappearance and hide her body properly. He also didn't have Bittu who he was holding hostage in his own house.

I can see why Mudit said that the last 3 episodes are going to be awesome. We are seeing this unraveling and, at the same time, we are seeing Dev's madness in catching Sarkar or kill him no matter what. These 2 will collide. My worry is that Kirti or Puru might get hurt in the process.

I am predicting a few possible endings to this show:

1. Sarkar gets away with the murders, Dev dies or is arrested for the murders.
  2. Dev catches or kills Sarkar and Kirti lives the rest of her life in his memories.
  3. Sarkar unravels further and attempts to kill Dev. In the process he hurts Kirti or Puru (the very people he promised to protect forever). This leads to him going mad.
  4. Sarkar and Dev fight and Puru gets hurt (or dies) leading to Kirti going mad, Sarkar going to jail, and Dev getting a medal.

Personally, I feel a combination of #2 and #3 is the way the CVs are headed to go back to the Red Rose plot that they had started with.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Yet to watch since yesterday’s episode. Will be back once I do.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Not gonna lie but sometimes I think Kirti also has a  killer streak in her smiley36

Sarkar ko ghayal kiya Kirti ne, killer streak ho sakta hai smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

They're showing an unraveling of Sarkar. He managed to control himself for so long after Ritu's death, but that was because Jadhav and Garud are incompetent and he knew that he wouldn't be caught by them. Dev coming in and actually getting close to him caused him to unravel. He tried to control himself for a very long time, but Bittu's capture and Dev's threat finally made him snap. He will now kill anyone who gets close to his secret. Dev babu bhi maarega most likely.

See Ritu's death was an accident. Sarkar was just trying to get her to shut up and he killed her in the process. But it is also that accident which is his unraveling because unlike his previous murders he didn't have time to plan her death and her disappearance and hide her body properly. He also didn't have Bittu who he was holding hostage in his own house.

I can see why Mudit said that the last 3 episodes are going to be awesome. We are seeing this unraveling and, at the same time, we are seeing Dev's madness in catching Sarkar or kill him no matter what. These 2 will collide. My worry is that Kirti or Puru might get hurt in the process.

I am predicting a few possible endings to this show:

1. Sarkar gets away with the murders, Dev dies or is arrested for the murders.
  2. Dev catches or kills Sarkar and Kirti lives the rest of her life in his memories.
  3. Sarkar unravels further and attempts to kill Dev. In the process he hurts Kirti or Puru (the very people he promised to protect forever). This leads to him going mad.
  4. Sarkar and Dev fight and Puru gets hurt (or dies) leading to Kirti going mad, Sarkar going to jail, and Dev getting a medal.

Personally, I feel a combination of #2 and #3 is the way the CVs are headed to go back to the Red Rose plot that they had started with.

4th prediction..... nooooooooooooooooo

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

4th prediction..... nooooooooooooooooo

I'm hoping #4 doesn't happen either but I put it in because it is one of those typical endings to such a thriller. An innocent person gets hurt in the process and in this entire show Puru is the most innocent one possible.

Minionite thumbnail

Dev's news playing on TV and the More family is shocked, but the expected shock. They are shocked he could be a murderer as well. And as expected the news was leaked by Vikrant. He is happy that Dev has been "neutralized" and his inner voice is gone as well. Vikrant can be as happy as he wants, but that inner voice will never disappear. Any time he feels in danger, his inner voice will be back to try and get him to kill again and it will win.

Jadhav telling Garud off for following Dev around. Garud tries to defend himself. Then as they are writing the case details, Garud asks some good questions, but Jadhav tells him off. Arre baba Jadhav ab toh aankhen khol le! And then Jadhav tells Vikrant that he's closed the case. Vikrant ke saare problems khatam.

Kirti remembering Anjali after so long. Chalo we've come full circle with her remembering Anjali again.

Lol Vikrant invites the principal and the teacher. Both are worried that their jobs are in danger. Society ka kya roop dekhaya hai. Sahi roop dekhaya hai. The very society that mocks suddenly becomes your best friend when it serves their need.

A filler episode in my view. Just some recaps of the past and preparation for tomorrow's episode.

Precap - Dev points a gun at Vikrant and both are fighting for it when Vikrant gains the upper hand. In the meantime, Kirti hears the first shot and then there's a second shot.

Lagta hai my #3 option is coming true. Kirti will get shot. Or maybe Puru. Will they kill someone from the More family? I wonder....smiley44 Oh man the anticipation!!!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dev's news playing on TV and the More family is shocked, but the expected shock. They are shocked he could be a murderer as well. And as expected the news was leaked by Vikrant. He is happy that Dev has been "neutralized" and his inner voice is gone as well. Vikrant can be as happy as he wants, but that inner voice will never disappear. Any time he feels in danger, his inner voice will be back to try and get him to kill again and it will win.

Jadhav telling Garud off for following Dev around. Garud tries to defend himself. Then as they are writing the case details, Garud asks some good questions, but Jadhav tells him off. Arre baba Jadhav ab toh aankhen khol le! And then Jadhav tells Vikrant that he's closed the case. Vikrant ke saare problems khatam.

Kirti remembering Anjali after so long. Chalo we've come full circle with her remembering Anjali again.

Lol Vikrant invites the principal and the teacher. Both are worried that their jobs are in danger. Society ka kya roop dekhaya hai. Sahi roop dekhaya hai. The very society that mocks suddenly becomes your best friend when it serves their need.

A filler episode in my view. Just some recaps of the past and preparation for tomorrow's episode.

Precap - Dev points a gun at Vikrant and both are fighting for it when Vikrant gains the upper hand. In the meantime, Kirti hears the first shot and then there's a second shot.

Lagta hai my #3 option is coming true. Kirti will get shot. Or maybe Puru. Will they kill someone from the More family? I wonder....smiley44 Oh man the anticipation!!!!

For the first time today, I fast forwarded most of the episode. Full filler only a handful meaningful scenes. Very disappointing episodes for the past few days!! Hopefully they end it on a high note.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

For the first time today, I fast forwarded most of the episode. Full filler only a handful meaningful scenes. Very disappointing episodes for the past few days!! Hopefully they end it on a high note.

I'm hoping. Mudit promised the final 3 episodes are good so let's see. We have 3 episodes left.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shreya what an episode today Yaar πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

It was a filler episode. 

You summarized it well

No need of me telling all this separately 

Dev Ke Rani aur Laddu, Bhai Kabse Itna Pyaar aa Gaya Yaar πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 

Ek Vikirti Scene De dete itna time pass dikhaya to 😑😑😑

Jo bhi hona ho wo ho, par if they Dev as a hero then I will go mad 😑😑😑

Today I am angry 😀😀😀 Jadav and Garud annoyed me to the core today. Today I wanna rant so badly, but leave it. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dev is dead!!! OMG!! Vikrant is getting dangerous by the day. This was insane.

On the other hand, hats off to Mudit. Wow!! What an acting yaar especially the way be rolled up to Dev on the floor. Amazing work by him πŸ‘ 

Edited by shwetha85 - 6 months ago