Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

It's time for the last episode. smiley13

Mudit's mad act continues. Damn such an awesome actor. I loved these last 3 episodes. So good! In fact I've loved the show, but these last 3 episodes were just the best ever.

I will not reveal what happens in the episode. Just make comments here and there. Kirti does try to be smart, but Sarkar is still smarter.

Shwetha I'm pretty convinced that Vikrant does have split personality. I was reading up more on it and it seems that at some point a person can realize that they have something wrong in them. They may not know it's another personality, but they'll have amnesia bouts, a feeling that they are talking to themselves, and sometimes extreme mood swings. The CVs did show us all of those. Vikrant may not realize it is another personality hence why he always said that Rohit is within him and why he was always talking to that "voice". He thought he was being haunted by Rohit, but really Rohit was within him as Sarkar. These last 2 episodes show us that Vikrant is trying to suppress that "voice" and fighting that "unknown person", when really his 2 personalities are fighting each other.

Kirti tries to calm the 2 personalities down so that Vikrant can come out. The CVs could definitely have shown a different side to Kirti if they wanted to. It would have been such an awesome twist. Even today, Kirti presented this other side to herself many times.

Shwetha it was a combination of what you showed. In a way it was really a combination. Even as the rakshas passed away I couldn't....I had a lovely afternoon with Tiger 3 but now my night will be...smiley19smiley19smiley19 They even chose a B Praak hit number to highlight the moment. Le lo CVs. Dil nikal ke le lo. Mujhe chahiye hi nahi. Bas le lo. smiley28smiley19

We also get the truth about Vikrant's father finally. The CVs end that mystery as well.

Mudit once again. Thank you. Thank you for giving us this masterpiece of a role and for bringing this character to life. A character that we all wanted to hate, but we couldn't. In fact, even today, I can't hate Sarkar. I just can't. And I don't think I ever will be able to.

Yukti. I know we've never said this. But without you, Sarkar wouldn't get the love he got because he was the best when he was around Kirti. And only a strong actress playing Kirti could give us some of the most romantic scenes in even the simplest moments.

Edited by Minionite - 6 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vikrant died and he is the "Malhar"!!!

Very nice series, thanks Mudit for being SARKAR for us.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

It was a beautiful tragic ending πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I wanna say three things:

1. A dying Vikrant says he wasn't good at studies. But we get to see he was an expert chemist when he taught that librarian a lesson or when he gave a precise dosage of slow poison to murder Bittu. He also told Dev Sarkar is a genius.

So, either Sarkar was an expert chemist but Vikrant wasn't. Or Vikrant is an unreliable narrator β€” since he is a patient of various personality disorders, everything he says must be taken with a pinch of salt.

An easier explanation is, it was a blooper. CVs forgot that Vikrant is good in chemistry.

2. Vikrant's personality stops switching between his dark one and his good one after getting hit by a bullet. I wonder why that happened when he was swiftly switching between his personalities right before getting hit. It would have been an interesting death scene if he kept switching between his personalities.

3. I wonder who was held responsible for Dev's and Vikrant's murders when people returned from the temple. Was Kirti held responsible? Was Vikrant hailed as a hero who killed Dev and died in self defence? Or hopefully people finally learned the truth because there were CCTV cameras in Vikrant's house.

Mudit and Yukti had my heart in the final episode. They both were too good. I was totally rooting for both Vikrant and Kirti until the end 😭

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 6 months ago
Nichuss thumbnail

in the end... all gud scenes of ViKriti...and he goes disappear.... smiley29smiley19

Zackline thumbnail

I think the ending wasn't good enough it was very boring type of ending. Not good enough for a thriller show with psychotic lead. The ending should have been something like this,

Kriti sends Vikrant to jail, police gathers evidence, he is given death sentence then Kriti moves on with her life but months later(at the last scene of the episode) Someone sends Kriti a gift (flowers with thrones) with Vikrant's name written on it! Which means Vikrant is alive, he escaped from jail and totally embraced his Dark side. That would have been a thrilling type of ending. 

But I understand star plus didn't give them much time to give this show a better ending. Anyways, this ending makes sense too but a thrilling ending would have been better.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

It was a beautiful tragic ending πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I wanna say three things:

1. A dying Vikrant says he wasn't good at studies. But we get to see he was an expert chemist when he taught that librarian a lesson or when he gave a precise dosage of slow poison to murder Bittu. He also told Dev Sarkar is a genius.

So, either Sarkar was an expert chemist but Vikrant wasn't. Or Vikrant is an unreliable narrator β€” since he is a patient of various personality disorders, everything he says must be taken with a pinch of salt.

An easier explanation is, it was a blooper. CVs forgot that Vikrant is good in chemistry.

Well another really good explanation is that Vikrant sucked in most subjects except chemistry. Additionally it looks like he's teaching maybe 8th or 9th standard chemistry so maybe he was good up to a point. Finally it could be that he just had that job because he was the Sarkar and who argues with Sarkar.

2. Vikrant's personality stops switching between his dark one and his good one after getting hit by a bullet. I wonder why that happened when he was swiftly switching between his personalities right before getting hit. It would have been an interesting death scene if he kept switching between his personalities.

This one bothered me as well. But then I thought that maybe the Sarkar personality didn't want to "die" so he "left" Vikrant. Kind of reminded me of Housefull 3 where Akshay was playing Sundi and his original character. It was a dumb movie but there was a scene where Sundi kept egging Abhishek and Ritesh on to hit him and every time they got him he would disappear so that Akshay would get hurt, not Sundi.

3. I wonder who was held responsible for Dev's and Vikrant's murders when people returned from the temple. Was Kirti held responsible? Was Vikrant hailed as a hero who killed Dev and died in self defence? Or hopefully people finally learned the truth because there were CCTV cameras in Vikrant's house.

I was wondering the same, but I guess CVs thought we would make our own conclusions and be happy.

Mudit and Yukti had my heart in the final episode. They both were too good. I was totally rooting for both Vikrant and Kirti until the end 😭

Supree2022 thumbnail

Second you! Kirti wanted to take revenge from Anju's murderer. But she was so head over heels in love with Vikrant, that she forgave him despite knowing his truth! 

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supree2022

Second you! Kirti wanted to take revenge from Anju's murderer. But she was so head over heels in love with Vikrant, that she forgave him despite knowing his truth! 

I am surprised that Kirti's love for Vikrant didn't change into hatred after knowing the truth. He killed so many girls! Still Kirti said, "Come back, Vikrant!" when he died. How can she love him so much after knowing he was a serial killer? 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guys, today was the last episode

I thought that no one knows the truth about  apart from Kirti. But I felt if they continued the further story then Kirti would be caught for two murders πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί I wished Sarkar to not lose life and expecting for a season 2 as nobody knows their truth. Just being ultra hopeful but Star Plus I hate you. 

Guys it's over 😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί What I hate about the show ending is that I won't get to see my favorite character and my favorite pair together again. Yeah they may be friends but we won't see them together. 

Lastly Guys thank you for reading me. I may sound wrong, hopeless, devil someday but you know everything is supposed to change. I was in for the show because of this thriller content but I became the fan of the actors especially Mudit. 

On the first day Niyashi, Naya, Nisha, Itidal, @Shesh0506 @ Lostin90s @ribon  were there to read me, then Shreya entered, what a nice experience it was discuss with you all. And I waited for our MODs post. The posts were Dhaasu 😎😎😎 

Niyashi, thanks for understanding me always and Naya for making me laugh. Lately Shweta, @Sshesha and some other fellow members read me (sorry to those I forgot to mention). To all those who read me, thank you and to all those made the atmosphere of this forum very warm and loving, thank you to them also. Such a peaceful forum this is. Will miss discussing and my fellow forum members. 

Kosha

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

it was a bad ending in a way especially that they didnt close the chapter completely. They left the audiences with so much uncertainty wrt will the people of panchgati known their sarkaar's truth? how will the police handle this mishap at sarkaar's home? What happens either way should have been at least demonstrated rather than just closing it out like that. Anyway, it was evident from the last episode that the makers just wanted to end it somehow. Honestly, they could have written the last parts a little better than this. Anyway, it is over now and I do not think there will be any season 2. They never made Ek Haseena Thi season 2 which actually had a cliffhanger so I doubt KDT as well. Especially right now SP's channel agenda is to just keep making bengali show remakes.

Will miss you all, thanks Kosha for your written updates and will hope to keep in touch!! Good luck with your exams, do well.