~| Keh Doon Tumhein: Member Awards | Voting Closed |~

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Keh Doon Tumhein: Member Awards.

As we know, that our beloved show is soon going off air. Hence the DT decided to organise member awards to thank you all for your participation in the KDT forum.

There will be FIVE categories for awards:

POPULAR AWARDS

1. Most Popular Member

2. Class Clown (member with funniest posts)

JURY AWARDS

3. Best Episodic Analysis

4. Most Critical Member.

5. Most Active Member (on the basis of forum activity)

1. For making an eligible vote, you must have made participated in the KDT forum (i.e. made at least ONE post in the KDT forum). Spam posts will not be counted as participation.

2. Newbie or Groupbie votes will NOT be counted.

3. All memberswho have participated in the KDT forum (i.e. made at least ONE non-spam post in the KDT forum), are nominated for the award categories.

4. Vote for TWO members in each of the Popular Award categories.

5. Members CANNOT vote for their own usernames.

6. Award Category “Most Active Member” is not open to voting. Neither by the members of the forum nor by the jury members.

PM your votes to  DreamOfEndless with the subject as “KDT Member Awards” by November 2, 2023, 11.59PM IST.

For any further queries, please ask away on the thread or PM DreamOfEndless or Minionite.

Tags: DreamOfEndless

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

FAQs

ImageDo I have to make a post to be able to vote for my favorites? Isn't commenting on other's posts enough?

A. No, you don’t have to open a thread to be able to vote. Commenting on other’s posts is enough.

ImageDo I have to make a post to get nominated for the awards? 

A. Making a post by opening a thread is fine. Commenting on other’s posts also makes you nominated for the awards.

ImageDo we have nomination list?

A. For a list of nominated members, see who all have been tagged in the first page (or UN mentioned when tag failed).

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Please vote for your favourites smiley4

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Please vote for your favourites smiley10

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Please vote for your favourites smiley10

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I hope I didn’t miss anyone out. Sorry if I did.

Let me know if anyone got missed and tag other members who are eligible to vote (i.e. who have posted at least ONE non-spam post in the KDT forum, not a Newbie or Groupbie.)

I couldn't tag CobraKai1972, it seems the member’s tags are off. Someone please tag the member.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Wow Tiara .. I was sad for many reasons, and you made my day.

I love award functions smiley4. And I want to thank all the members who made this forum super active in the short time we got .

You mean I have to make a post to be able to vote for my favorites. Isn't commenting on others posts enough?smiley9

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Wow Tiara .. I was sad for many reasons, and you made my day.

I love award functions smiley4. And I want to thank all the members who made this forum super active in the short time we got .

You mean I have to make a post to be able to vote for my favorites. Isn't commenting on others posts enough?smiley9

No, you don’t have to open a thread to be able to vote. Commenting on other’s posts is enough.

I am glad this made your day ❤️ It is sad that KDT is going off air so fast.