Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Mindblowing episode smiley32

Mudit was too good as Vikrant and Sarkar, the transition, slapping himself, the struggle between both personalities while harming Kirti. A dark episode, but what a performance smiley10

OMG, Kirti is really in love with Vikrant — her concern over treatment of his split personality disorder even when the man is at his lowest. Kirti is such a pure soul. I never doubted her love mainly due to her monologues. And I am happy she will (hopefully) put an end to him.

One more episode to go!

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Today's episode released so early! 1 more left after this. smiley13

Kirti goes searching for Vikrant but finds the room empty. She calls out for him and he comes out of the bathroom in a different kurta and makes an excuse. Yeh Vikrant kitna jaldi kam karta hai. Itni jaldi Dev ki body ko chupa bhi diya.

Kirti remembers seeing a blood drop on Vikrant's hand and worries for him. Vikrant comes out and Kirti has apparently dropped a glass, but really she saw blood dropping from upstairs and found Dev's body. Vikrant also realizes that Kirti saw something because he found her jhumka on the stairs. Kirti gets scared of Vikrant, but Vikrant says that he killed Dev in self-defense and that's why he didn't want Kirti to come inside. Vikrant attempts to manipulate Kirti but Kirti is confused as Vikrant doesn't look worried or tense over killing someone. Yaar this scene is so worth watching. For the first time Kirti is seeing through Vikrant and Vikrant's manipulations aren't working.

Vikrant loses control finally as Kirti goes to call the police. He slaps her. I told you! I told you Vikrant is unhinging and can hurt Kirti even because his various personalities are merging. His one personality is Vikrant who loves Kirti and could never hurt her and the other is Sarkar the one who would kill anyone, even children, to keep himself safe. And those 2 personalities are fighting it out over Kirti now! Damn Mudit's acting is so good in this scene as well! The shifting emotions, the dual personalities, the war between them. Mudit is doing it so well!

Kirti finally makes the connection that Sarkar is the serial killer and has split personality disorder. Chalo Dev's death led Kirti to the truth finally. At this point Sarkar has taken control over Vikrant's body and only wants Kirti dead.

Precap - Sarkar has a gun pointed at Kirti that she expertly pulls from his hand and points it at Sarkar. Sarkar says that Vikrant has always been weak and he has always managed everything and will manage everything today as well. Then he attacks Kirti, choking her, as Kirti still has the gun pointed at Sarkar's heart.

Ah so they'll have Kirti kill Sarkar or maybe maim him seriously and send him to the mental hospital. Damn good episode. I get now why Mudit said the last 3 episodes are rocking. Yesterday was stage 1, this is stage 2, we're going to get the cumulation, the big climax, tomorrow.

Finally cat is out of box.... 

Just one more to go.....

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kirti goes searching for Vikrant but finds the room empty. She calls out for him and he comes out of the bathroom in a different kurta and makes an excuse. Yeh Vikrant kitna jaldi kam karta hai. Itni jaldi Dev ki body ko chupa bhi diya.

Kirti remembers seeing a blood drop on Vikrant's hand and worries for him. Vikrant comes out and Kirti has apparently dropped a glass, but really she saw blood dropping from upstairs and found Dev's body. Vikrant also realizes that Kirti saw something because he found her jhumka on the stairs. Kirti gets scared of Vikrant, but Vikrant says that he killed Dev in self-defense and that's why he didn't want Kirti to come inside. Vikrant attempts to manipulate Kirti but Kirti is confused as Vikrant doesn't look worried or tense over killing someone. Yaar this scene is so worth watching. For the first time Kirti is seeing through Vikrant and Vikrant's manipulations aren't working.

Vikrant loses control finally as Kirti goes to call the police. He slaps her. I told you! I told you Vikrant is unhinging and can hurt Kirti even because his various personalities are merging. His one personality is Vikrant who loves Kirti and could never hurt her and the other is Sarkar the one who would kill anyone, even children, to keep himself safe. And those 2 personalities are fighting it out over Kirti now! Damn Mudit's acting is so good in this scene as well! The shifting emotions, the dual personalities, the war between them. Mudit is doing it so well!

Kirti finally makes the connection that Sarkar is the serial killer and has split personality disorder. Chalo Dev's death led Kirti to the truth finally. At this point Sarkar has taken control over Vikrant's body and only wants Kirti dead.

Precap - Sarkar has a gun pointed at Kirti that she expertly pulls from his hand and points it at Sarkar. Sarkar says that Vikrant has always been weak and he has always managed everything and will manage everything today as well. Then he attacks Kirti, choking her, as Kirti still has the gun pointed at Sarkar's heart.

Ah so they'll have Kirti kill Sarkar or maybe maim him seriously and send him to the mental hospital. Damn good episode. I get now why Mudit said the last 3 episodes are rocking. Yesterday was stage 1, this is stage 2, we're going to get the cumulation, the big climax, tomorrow.

Sorry Shreya!! have to disagree with you here. Normally, in a split personality, the person who has split does not know there are other minds in them. Meaning that the person does not know they have splits residing in them but the splits know the original person. Here, Vikrant knows there is a shaitan inside him which does not make this a split personality case. Vikrant is aware that he commits murders and the voice inside him is actually his own and not his splits!! If it was a split personality firstly Vikrant will not even know that he commits murders and there is a voice in him and secondly the fact that Vikrant never got himself treated tells that he likes this voice taking the control and actually enjoys killing people. He told Dev once that dont go on my clothes, there is a dangerous person inside me whom you dont want to call out. This significantly proves that there is no split personality and Vikrant is aware of all this. He is actually a psychopath and not a patient of split personality disorder. The makers have got all this totally wrong, it is evident that they have lost interest in the show and just want to end it giving rise to such silly things.

On the other side, yes, Mudit in the whole series did a fab job and hats off to him for this successful role

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Your post is true. Whole day I was disappointed with what happened today 🙁🙁🙁

People are saying that he will kill himself tomorrow. Or will Kirti kill him? 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Sorry Shreya!! have to disagree with you here. Normally, in a split personality, the person who has split does not know there are other minds in them. Meaning that the person does not know they have splits residing in them but the splits know the original person. Here, Vikrant knows there is a shaitan inside him which does not make this a split personality case. Vikrant is aware that he commits murders and the voice inside him is actually his own and not his splits!! If it was a split personality firstly Vikrant will not even know that he commits murders and there is a voice in him and secondly the fact that Vikrant never got himself treated tells that he likes this voice taking the control and actually enjoys killing people. He told Dev once that dont go on my clothes, there is a dangerous person inside me whom you dont want to call out. This significantly proves that there is no split personality and Vikrant is aware of all this. He is actually a psychopath and not a patient of split personality disorder. The makers have got all this totally wrong, it is evident that they have lost interest in the show and just want to end it giving rise to such silly things.

On the other side, yes, Mudit in the whole series did a fab job and hats off to him for this successful role

True. Then maybe not split more likely just a psychopath that he tries to control but can't always because he hasn't ever spoken to anyone about it or tried to get treatment.

Though most psychopaths are incapable of actually loving anyone. Vikrant obviously loves Kirti a lot. So maybe he's got a few mental disorders, not just psychopathy.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Your post is true. Whole day I was disappointed with what happened today 🙁🙁🙁

People are saying that he will kill himself tomorrow. Or will Kirti kill him? 

I think the right move would be Kirti shooting him and he going mad and getting admitted. I don't think he should die, though both Kirti killing him and him committing suicide would make sense with the way the CVs did today's episode.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Kirti is going to kill Vikrant!!! So, he is going to die, maybe its good that way he can be at eternal peace and meet his loving aai!!! It will be a sad ending. Somehow I have a feeling that Kirti might writw her next book on this. As we know she is an author and writes mystery books.Screenshot_20231118_172320_Hulu.jpg

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kirti is going to kill Vikrant!!! So, he is going to die, maybe its good that way he can be at eternal peace and meet his loving aai!!! It will be a sad ending. Somehow I have a feeling that Kirti might writw her next book on this. As we know she is an author and writes mystery books.Screenshot_20231118_172320_Hulu.jpg

Shwetha, I am doing my musical practice right now. I have to focus there, but the last episode has made me so curious that I am checking the updates 😅😅😅 It's 4 AM

Your update of this last episode made me occupied with KDT thoughts 😅😅 My focus is on KDT now 😂😂 Hey Bhagwan Aaj Ka Din Music mein cheat day ban gaya hai 🤣🤣🤣

The last episode it is. Just the summary of this is giving me goosebumps 

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Shwetha, I am doing my musical practice right now. I have to focus there, but the last episode has made me so curious that I am checking the updates 😅😅😅 It's 4 AM

Your update of this last episode made me occupied with KDT thoughts 😅😅 My focus is on KDT now 😂😂 Hey Bhagwan Aaj Ka Din Music mein cheat day ban gaya hai 🤣🤣🤣

The last episode it is. Just the summary of this is giving me goosebumps 

Hey Kosha, sorry about that!! But dont worry today we all need to hear good music once we finish watching the last episode. I am sure you will relax with your music play today. Cheers smiley1 and happy music playing. Maybe you should play and record something for all of us to enjoy!!!smiley2

Minionite thumbnail

I don't know if she kills him or not. The summary just says that she shoots him and the picture is her crying over him. He could be alive and maybe could be saved.

Maybe - her next book would definitely do better business than her first one because it'll be based on her life and a real serial killer.