Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

It's known as channa mane, but one more name is 'Aliguli mane'..

I guess I never heard that name but definitely ends with "mane" word only I guessπŸ˜†

Other game my mom and my grandmother used to play was "Bara katta". They used to draw this on the floor/table and used to play 

images - 2023-07-20T142142.564.jpeg

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ohhh very interesting topic! 

There are so many things, may get back on that a bit later...but these two came to my mind immediately so posting it.. 

Miss this! πŸ’”

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Bollywood Movies on VHS tapes

s-l500.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

Songs on cassettes

s-l1600.jpg

Vintage Sony Walkman Personal Stereo Cassette Player Silver - VGC (WM-EX522/SM) - Picture 1 of 1 

Amhuui Cassette Boombox, Radio Cassette Player Recorder, AM/FM Radio, Wireless Streaming, USB/Micro SD Slots, Aux in, Headphone Jack, Convert Cassettes to USB/SD, Classic 80s Style Retro

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Did anyone play with water guns and water balloons? It was sooo fun. πŸ˜†

Large Big 14" Water Gun for Kids Long Range Pistol Water Blaster 600cc  689366577564 | eBay

1000 Water Balloons Outdoor Summer Party Fun Water Bombs Garden Party Baloons UK - Picture 1 of 3

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Pretty much what I used to do πŸ˜†

images (2).jpeg

I loved playing Kho khoo😍😍😍😍😍😍

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Miss this! πŸ’”

Aah... Saste aur tikaao din

We will bore our future gens too 1rupaye me kya kya mil jata thaπŸ˜†

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 9 months ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Did anyone play with water guns and water balloons? It was sooo fun. πŸ˜†

Large Big 14" Water Gun for Kids Long Range Pistol Water Blaster 600cc 689366577564 | eBay

1000 Water Balloons Outdoor Summer Party Fun Water Bombs Garden Party Baloons UK - Picture 1 of 3

Holiiiiiiiiii ke din...ya ye kahe holii week me😎

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I still have mine (the same Sony Walkman. btw.) and it still works...we have also all the Disney-movie MCs and many VHS movies (and functioning player for them)...and a movie projector like this one

Alter filmprojektor -Fotos und -Bildmaterial in hoher AuflΓΆsung – Alamy

because we used to watch movies from times where there hadn't been cassettes...

We also still have old magnetic tapes (before MCs), and a functioning tape recorder like this one:

I should take photos of all the things the kids got to know (and use) because we have kept them...also the cameras...from box to Polaroid to Nikons to old videorecorder.

I still have my old typewriter from college times (like this one) which the kids like to use...

Neue Kategorie: Schreibmaschine | Federspitze's Photoblog

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

I miss literally EVERYTHING whatever I experienced before my 10 th class.. ie., My school, My school teachers, My tuition classes, My house in my hometown, Watching sunsets and Sunrise on the terrace of our house in hometown, and Reading my school books (especially physics and chemistry) looking at the trees sitting on the terrace of our house in my home town ,My NCC training in the school, NCC uniform, the delicious upma they used to give in the evening after the NCC parade.All the prizes I got in school (in painting competition, Elocution competition etc.) , the love I got from my school teachers as I was a topper of the class through out my school, sometimes district topper. I miss my early morning ridings on my bicycle to my school and tuition, I miss watching movies in theatre with my school friends. I miss my old self and child self I was before my 10 th class. These school days are best/golden days of my life which I will cherish for the lifetime, if I get a chance I would like to live my life what I lived before my 10 th class again and again. 

After 10 th class I totally turned into different person as everything in my life changed drastically after I took bi.p.c and after I lived away from family after 10 th class. 

After that whatever achievements I got it never gave me as much happiness as I used to get in my school days, For some reason I felt like I didn't live my life fullest after 10 th class. 

I forgot to add i miss playing kabaddi, badminton,hide and seek, other games with other kids in my street. 

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Charu21

There are so many things, may get back on that a bit later...but these two came to my mind immediately so posting it.. 

Miss this! πŸ’”

I miss this too from my school days.😍 They used to call this "Pepsi" in those days.