Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Exactly, ram almost caught shreya , 🀬🀬🀬🀬 bitch deserves to rot in jail with her freeloader family, exactly they eat and live on Ram's money and planning to kill shalini only , hope ram finds out soon, and kicks those evil vultures out 

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Chapter 5

Shreya had a conversation with Kriti  she couldn't believe herself Ram who was so fond of Kriti has signed and agreement .  " Aise kya Kara Ka Priya ko yahan se Jana para. , Kriti is fool if she gets married to Ram Bhai we can easily manipulated her . " She scratched her head 

"  Priya Bhabhi has the locker keys " she smirk " what if " she pat on her head. 

"And if because of Priya Bhabhi Shalu mom( bua)  gets sick " she almost jump in joy.

In Ram's bedroom 

" Try it's really nice " he offered her while eating

" No no you have it " Priya said and moved to her side of bed 

" How you knew I am hungry? " He asked while talking a bit .

" Aap stress mein tha " she said while scrolling her phone  . 

" How you know?" He in surprised asked her

" Zaroori Nahi hai Ka haar cheeze boli jai, you can share with me " she said  

"Just office work " he changed the topic 

" Mmm" why he didn't told me , she said while fixing her pillow . He had fished he again picked up his laptop .

" Aaj tou aap Kam Karla as you had late dinner plus you woke up late in morning , but from tomorrow you will not touch your laptop after 10 , no office work , no meetings " she said while turning on other side. Her Mr bunny was not there , she  ignored , a shy smile appears on her lips as she recollected morning incident.

He in shocked look at her.  "  Per Dr Priya "  he closed his laptop and walked towards other side of bed " this is not possible, as I have clients meetings" he wanted to talk to her , didn't wanted to miss the chance 

" Clients meetings aap Kai health SE zaida important hai , aap Ka papa ko heart issues tha , maa ko bhi hai , if you will not take , who is going to take care of you " she in anger sat

" Tum ho na ' he said in playful tone  

" I am only here for next 3 months " she said their eyes met both wanted to say something to each other but hesitated , there was a silence in room , both could hear each other .  He dropped himself he was in some deep thought suddenly got up and walked to the wardrobe he took out the file

" Kya Kar Raha hai aap " she asked him as he was taking out the paper  with in no time it was in pieces " yeh kya Kiya aap na " she almost screamed   " aap ko ho kya Gaya hai " she said as he was throwing it in bin 

"  From my end this is no more a contract " he said  and walked back towatds bed , she felt butterflies in her stomach  she was about to get out of bed he held her hand  " this is a marriage if you fall for me , if you want to stay with me you are most welcome " he kissed her palm " in other case you are free to go " he left her hand . Fall back on pillow. She looked at him he has a smile and he was relaxed and calm  

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

For I can't help falling in love with you

He sang .  She shakes her head " aap Ka pizza mein Kuch tha kya ' she  ,he turns towards her and smile " yes "

" Aap bohot jokey hai " she had no other option to laid to rest next to him  , she could feel his gaze on her face  , he removed her curls  she had. Closed her eyes as his gentle  touch melted something inside her" the way you take care of my Jaan no one ever did " he  lean ove her and caress her cheek  " after dad death I have never seen her so happy " he said she opens her eyes and find him in tears  " you  might be tired after journey but you cooked for her , who does all this ? " He said 

" She is your Maa , means mine " she wipes off his tears

" I can't loss her with my one mistake , I know her condition is not fine , I can't take any risk , today I made a contact with Kriti  , as she don't understands and Jaan Ka saman Kuch bhi Kar dati hai " he paused 

"Aap SE aik baat pocho" she asked 

" Sure "  he said 

" You tore it for Maa or for yourself " she whispered 

" I tore for us , I don't want anyone of us to hesitate to admit their feeling " he smiled  

Priya has nothing to say  he picked up his phone 

" Ab kya " she asked 

" I feel like having something sweet " he said 

" Aap Ka koi haal Nahi hai " she snatched his phone 

" Kya Yaar I am excited that Dr Priya Suood Kapoor might fall for me , and you don't want me to celebrate it " he made face 

" Time Dekha Hai aap na it's 1" she said " khud you Subha daar tak sota Raha Hain aap " she said 

" I really want to have something sweet " he made face 

" Let me get you some chocolate " she said 

" No not chocolate " he like child made face .

Priya couldn't hide her smile  " aati hoon " she step out of bed .

" Where are you going ? " He too jumped out 

" Aap kahan ja Raha Hain " she asked him

" With you " he placed his hand on her shoulders 

" Shhh " both walked downstairs . " Rikta ko bhi aap Kai tarah late night craving hoti thi "  she said as they both entered kitchen 

" So you use to bake for her " he asked while mesmerizing her while she was working " please iss Tarah na Dekha aap " she felt shy 

" Why ? " He  naughtyly asked " Kuch ho Raha hai Dr Priya" he said 

" Tang na Kara aur I will add salt instead of sugar" she warned him . He stood next to her till she quickly made a mug cake for him in microwave..

" Yeh la " topped it with ice cream and passed him. . he could not stop himself pulling her close to him " Ram koi aa jai ga , Kuch gir jai ga " she tries to free herself  " eat your cake " she slightly push him as she quickly cleaned up the mess Ram hand touched the  bottles placed on corner one roll down  , it made noise  both Ram pull Priya with him and hides in other side of   kitchen 

" Aap bhi na " she punch on his chest ,as he enjoyed finishing his mug cake , he offered her she nodded " my wife made soon she will fall for me and I m going to have this daily " he  warps his one arm around her . She regret why she made at this hour , like kids Ram had sugar rush .

Sherya "yeh bua Kai medicine kaise na neecha gari"Asked her brother. , Both brother and sister walked to kitchen as the heard noise .

" Medicine ya poison" but had a high five 

" Ram bhaiya ko pata hee Nahi hum sab kya Kar Raha Hain un Ka saath " Sherya said 

Ram look at Priya as she held him tightly she rub his chest to calm him  , with head she nodded and placed her hand on his lips .

" Kriti is fool , and she herself don't like bua, this Priya  she is so clever , that day she almost caught us red-handed" Shreya kept it back 

" How you are going to give her bua this now ?" He asked 

" Priya is herself going to poison her chalo mein batai hoon" both walked away .

Both Ram and Priya were looking in each other eyes with pain and disbelief " Ram Chala " she pull him with her , instead of going to their room she walked in Shalni ''s room , Ram was in shock ,  Priya's firm grip was stopping him from going back. 

As they entered they find her fast asleep  . Ram look at her, he was  feeling weak in his knees , she could feel  him shivering " they are poisoning my Jaan Priya "she made him sit on sofa and pour water in glass, he shakes his head ,she forcefully made him take few stips .he was staring at his angelic mom Priya sat next to him as he was completely lost , she held his arm he had clenched his fist tightly.  Placed her head no his shoulder .  She knew he was angry at same time scared to death " let's take Jaan hospital" he tries to stand " abhi Nahi Ram , we will stay here in morning we will tackle them all relax "  gently caress his chest tears run down his eyes and a lump stuck in his throat

" Meri Jaan ko Kuch Nahi hoga  Priya" he tries to get up she pull him back

" Aap in ko panic Kara ga iss Tarah utta Kar " she stopped him gently caress his chest she could feel his heart beat racing . 

" I thought they love us and they are family " he whispered  he felt she held him more tightly 

" They love your money, everyone loves your money " she whispered he look at her in dim light  tries to read her face , she was too crying with him  

" No one loves me then not even Kriti " he said 

" I love you  Ram I love you not for your money , I love you for your silly jokes , I love you as you take care of your mom , I love you as you stand for me , I love as you respect my parents " she sobbed .  

Ram  pull her in his arms gave her a tight hug " don't ever leave me Priya" he whispered and kiss her head  " I will not  Ram , I can't stop myself falling in love with you " she whispered.  Hug him back 

The end 

I never thought I m going to end this that soon ,  as show is too about to end 

They made me write after 7 years  , I m going to miss them so much wish they had stayed long and more screen time to Ram and Priya.

Love you all beautiful people who read and comment.

Feel like crying 😭

Edited by naddiya26 - 9 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Such a great update.πŸ‘

RaYa confession was adorable.😳❀️

Yaar, isko aise na end karo. Ram should throw these so called family members out of the house. Please ek aur update likh do na Naddiya!

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

Such a great update.πŸ‘

RaYa confession was adorable.😳❀️

Yaar, isko aise na end karo. Ram should throw these so called family members out of the house. Please ek aur update likh do na Naddiya!

done 

minakrish thumbnail
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Really really beautiful, naddiya! Absolutely overwhelmed with the confession and emotions this update was high on, so beautiful ❀

Also, please don't stop writing this just because the show is over. We all are here, and we will continue to stay here and read and write stories on our favorite ram and Priya, because we love them sooo much, and we want the things we were robbed off in the show, in the form of these stories. So please don't stop writing!

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Really really beautiful, naddiya! Absolutely overwhelmed with the confession and emotions this update was high on, so beautiful ❀

Also, please don't stop writing this just because the show is over. We all are here, and we will continue to stay here and read and write stories on our favorite ram and Priya, because we love them sooo much, and we want the things we were robbed off in the show, in the form of these stories. So please don't stop writing!

thanks dear ,  the confession is close to my heart I felt each words while typing it 

I will try dear if you all keeps on reading jt

By

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Awesome... wonderful shot ☺️✨

Raya's part was beautiful, ram tearing the contract and telling there is no more contract from his side , for him this marriage is real, priya also acknowledging it , their soft moments on the bed, priya Baking cake for ram β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‡βœ¨πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ€ 

Happy very happy that Raya heard bitch shreya's planning to kill shalini and frame priya for it , and Raya getting to know evil vultures true colours, ram realising that. None of them love him or Shalini all are there for his money including kriti, Raya realising their love for each other andtheir confession β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‡βœ¨ beautiful ☺️✨

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Awesome... wonderful shot ☺️✨

Raya's part was beautiful, ram tearing the contract and telling there is no more contract from his side , for him this marriage is real, priya also acknowledging it , their soft moments on the bed, priya Baking cake for ram β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‡βœ¨πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ€ 

Happy very happy that Raya heard bitch shreya's planning to kill shalini and frame priya for it , and Raya getting to know evil vultures true colours, ram realising that. None of them love him or Shalini all are there for his money including kriti, Raya realising their love for each other andtheir confession β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‡βœ¨ beautiful ☺️✨

glad you liked it dear ❀️

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don't cry, honey. They will always be with us, like your sweet story