RaYa TS - The Unwritten Clause

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Tagging a few people who might be interested.πŸ€—

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let's be honest...and I'm crying here right now, whilst writing this! Seriously 

Okay, I'm back!

So although mujhe kuch kehne ki jaroorat nahi ki how this is, because I don't want to scale the intensity in words, but I'll try!

Three things I liked the most ( i guess everyone liked )

Priya standing up for herself and not being a doormat

Ram realizing his mistake and not being self obsessed or egoistic 

Shalini wanting to go with priya and priya agreeing to it

So firstly I love how you made the use of the fact that we don't write it in the contract that we need basic respect and decency from people, because that's understood, but a businessman like ram for whom ig business ahd contracts are everything, probably we need to mention such things in contract only.

Next, I felt so bad at the way shalini said that priya, can I come with you...mujhe nahi rehna akele iss ghar me. The fact that she used the word AKELE even when she has her relatives, other people, shardul, and most importantly her own don, Ram, says so much, that what her life was before Priya and how much she depends on her. Poor lady, I felt so so bad for her.

Next, I was really sad that Priya got hurt when she had started liking Ram, but a reality check was so necessary for this otherwise selfless girl. And I loved that she agreed to take shalini with her. She is just so good yaar! Khud bhi poori raat so nahi payi.

Coming on to Ram, we all know how he is,  but the sudden depth you added to him with his limited but necessary monologues and dialogues was brilliant. For me, Ram was redeemed when he shed that tear and said that I'm sorry Dr.Priya. Because Realization is always the first and the most difficult step for redemption to occur. That last line teared me also along with Ram, and this just shows your brilliance at making us feel so much Mrina Di. I don't wanna say more because main bhaavnao me beh jaungi otherwise. But I hope my words did atleast 10 percent the justice if not more, to the emotions I felt when I first read this.

You're too good, and this work was too brilliant to say the least. Period ❀

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 9 months ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Tamatar bade mehenge hai abhi, woh naa phenka jaayega humse πŸ€£

Will come back to comment on the OS soon πŸ˜Š

Aa gayi! Once again I'm so glad about my choice of time to read your story. I just finished today's episode and came here to read this..and I swear dil ko shaanti mili. I am so done with Ram of S3 and the doormat they have made Priya into.

Loved every word of this OS...kaash Priya iska half bhi suna deti Ram ko!

Shalini wanting to go with Priya was such a masterstroke of a twist...now that Ram will be left alone with his kidney, hopefully ab thoda usko grease laga ke chalane ki koshish kare. πŸ˜†

PS: Just saw that you've titled it as a TS..bring it on! Isko FF hi bana do aap 

Edited by DazzlingLight - 9 months ago
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is so beautiful. The way you have added depth to your Ram and Pri ...and even the plot is amazing Mina❀️...Harneet's Ram is too shallow

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow! This was, surprising! Different from what we're seeing on screen, but I absolutely love your version!πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ This OS could actually turn into a full fledged story! (Me being greedy for your writings) πŸ™ˆ

Love the depth of the characters you carved with your words and perspective. Was a wonderful read. πŸ’«

Keep writing πŸ’―β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ»

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful dear... this was the kind of outburst that was expected from priya. You sure have a way with words.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well I don't watch the episodes regularly so don't know what is happening. But Ram doing this to Priya can very much happen. 

Ram should know that izzat dene se hi milti hai. 

Respect is a two way process. 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful os

I absolutely love this version

Omg. I love it!! Thank you for this!!! Need to read more along these lines. Can you write more oneshots pleaseπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 

Edited by Banyantree - 9 months ago