PriRa OS: Kiss with a stranger - Updated: part 67-69 on page 3

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Part 60 - A Star creates a picture

On the balh2 forum, my story has been known for a long time, I publish it here too)

If you want to read from the beginning, the link is here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5282453

So, Priya in the image of Thaliya opened up to the enemy in order to lull his vigilance, as we see, she succeeded, she stayed next to Shashi's secret office, with almost full access to it. But we'll find out how it ended a little later. 

Now we will return to the dispute between Ram and Thaliya about those three words. After the engagement, the hours passed inexorably fast for Ram. While the Gang and Krish were getting more information about Shashi's affairs, Ram was in the greatest tension. The conversation with Priya brought him relief, but still he was worried about the dispute, he did not understand why his fictitious bride needed some kind of confession. 

She explained her position, I'm sure Priya understands me, but why am I worried anyway? Why should I worry if I know that I only need Priya," Ram mused, pacing with long strides. 

Just as he was about to continue his thoughts, there was a knock on his office. 

- Come in!

- Mr. Kapoor, a letter has been sent to you, - said a young man in a courier suit, - please sign it. 

"OK," Ram said, not really understanding what was going on in his life at all.

Inside the thick blue envelope was a long letter written in an unfamiliar handwriting. 

»Hello, Mr. Groom! You remember our argument, don't you? I remember too, you think I'm going to seduce you or do something else- no, I won't. I just want to talk to you.

Let's meet an hour before midnight, I have enough time. If I can't do it in an hour, consider yourself a winner. It's important for a businessman, isn't it? What I want to say in this letter.

A few very simple things: 

I know that you have feelings for another person, you are absorbed by her, and she is absorbed by you. Don't ask me how I know that. I'm also a master of business, it's easy for me. But you will say those three words to me, and not to anyone else. But wait, first I'll add something else about myself.

In my distant past, which is so far away that I don't believe in it myself, there was a man who still carries a part of me with him, I remember his smell, and he remembers me. He has been looking for me for many years, but I have never appeared before him directly. You're going to ask why I did that? - I answer, I was scared. I was so used to being unnecessary that I didn't believe in the possibility of feelings, so I was afraid to show myself in response. I'm completely different now. My cynicism protects me, but I want to hear these words from you, and I will hear, why am I so sure? -

My past has made me like this. I also remember that person, he keeps my thing and remembers my smell. A special golden key. I remember everything too, absolutely everything. So I'll see you tonight at the address I'll send you later. Wait for me, Mr. Groom Kapoor."

Ram finished reading the letter and collapsed into a chair in his office. 

He started thinking out loud again. 

- She was telling something about herself, why does it seem to me that this is my story?

Was she following me? Or she is...

It can't be!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail

Part 61 - The Star Impossible

All parts are here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5282453

Guys, right now I'm moving in small parts due to lack of time and the desire to stretch the pleasure. I hope you like it anyway)

Maybe, Ram, maybe. Priya was responding to Ram's thoughts on the other side of the city. She felt that her Ocean had already read the letter and thought deeply about the contents. Priya also thought about how to tell him the most important thing and went to prepare for the evening meeting. 

She picked up the phone and called her longtime assistant with concerts and more. 

- Prema, dear, is everything ready? 

- Yes, Miss Priya, I booked a place and left the things you mentioned there. 

- Thank you, honey. 

- You're welcome. Do you want me to confess something? 

- of course.

- I would like to experience the same story as you. I am so excited about what is happening that it was not difficult for me to do everything you asked. 

- You will have your own story, special, just like you. 

"Thank you, Miss Priya. 

- Stop calling me that, we've been together for years. 

- Okay, but come on, oh, let's go back to the evening. 

- Come on, everything is ready according to the list, right? 

- I will list, perhaps, so as not to miss anything: 

1. Cake.

2. Song.

3. A kiss.

4. Wedding.

5. Tattoo.

6. Top.

7.Smell/perfume.

8. Separation

9. Coercion.

10. Alcohol.

11. Star armband.

12. The star.

13. Glass.

14. The wound.

15. Coercion. 

16. Search. 

17. Recognition. 

"That's right, honey. Each of these words has a special place in our history. The whole evening will be connected with them. 

- What about the song? I'm so curious! 

- She's ready too, when I sing, he'll understand everything. 

"Are you sure?" 

- Yes, he's my Ocean. He can be strikingly ridiculous, but not in feelings.

Priya knew what she was saying, Ram was completely serious in his feelings for her and was preparing to meet his so-called bride with all seriousness, suspicion about who she was growing in him. Therefore, he also prepared. He was carrying with him a thing that the interlocutor would recognize only if she was Priya, Shania and Thaliya at the same time.

"Well, darling, if you're mine, you'll get it today, no matter what." What Ram was talking about, we will find out in the future.

SEA05 thumbnail

Part 62 - Will the star song break?

Guys, please forgive me for the delay. My worries are some kind of horror. Tomorrow at work I have a new task and I am very scared, wish me strength and good luck.

Now the new parts will be here, as our old house is under a golden castle.

While Priya was intensely preparing to face Ram, her truth and feelings, a lot was also happening around. The gang and Krish continued to follow each other like Chip and Dale rushing to the rescue. As we remember, Brinda talked Sid, stubbornly pretending to be a woman dissatisfied with her marriage. This irritated Adi, but he, like a loving person, resigned himself.

Therefore, Krish did not restrain himself and involved the Gang in the continuation of the plan.

- Well, my dear Bonds, are you ready for the next part of our ballet?

“As if we have options,” Adi said slightly grumbling.

"Darling, don't grumble, I like it," Brinda said in a conciliatory tone.

- Indeed, Adi, Sid revealed Shashi's plans to us, - Vikrant and Kunal reacted in an enthusiastic chorus.

- It's good for you, your loved ones are not involved in this plan.

- No questions for us, - Vik and Kunal answered in chorus again, giving each other five and chuckling.

- Oh, don't piss me off, - Adi was indignant again.

- So, stop, Bonds, calm down. In the next stage, you and all your ladies will take part, - having fun, - Krish answered, raising his voice and the whole crowd turned at him at the same time, depicting a meaningful “Oh-oh-oh” with his mouth.

I see that my speech has had an effect, so listen. Ram is getting married very soon, we all witnessed the engagement. Shashi needs Priya, but he will not leave Ram, so we should not allow any performance at the wedding, except for ours. We will all go there and pretend to quarrel among ourselves and in pairs. So that our opponents relax and decide that they can do other things without touching Ram. Shashi is smart, but emotions are his weak point. And Sid is his brother, so it's obvious. Shashi and Sid will decide that there is significant destruction in Ram's life without them and move on to other plans, thanks Bri.

"You're welcome, Pretty Boy," Brinda replied with a satisfied smile.

- Honey, I'm going to start quarreling with you right now.

- Baby, stop it, you are the best for me, but this does not negate the fact that Krish is handsome. A little more and we will do more than in many years, thanks to the efforts of Krish and our involvement in everything, isn't it cool?

“Okay, I agree,” Adi said, relaxing.

- Well, finally, - Kunal said with relief, to which Vic nodded vigorously to him.

- So where do we start? Brinda, always active, asked.

- From a message to beautiful ladies.

Krish gave the guys clean phones, from which they sent Twinkle and Sandy messages about the quarrel. By that time, the girls were already aware of what was happening and were looking forward to further developments. They did not know that even from clean phones, someone was following them...

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Part 63 - The All-Seeing Star

Here's the new part guys. Not what I wanted to do, but I hope you enjoy it anyway

Who followed the phones of our Gang?

Star Priya, Krish couldn't help but include his best friend in all his plans. Priya knew about everything that was being done by Sid, Bri, Adi and everyone around. She didn't want to push, but she needed to know what was going on with everyone in order to protect them from Shashi. Priya knew that every day his obsession grew stronger. Priya had no time to be afraid of him, but she understood that the enemy should not be underestimated. It costs too much, and she has gained too much to lose it because of one wrong step. Therefore, she thought through literally everything, even tracking the phones of her friends. Krish approved her idea and helped organize everything, through the same police commissioner whom both of them knew.

What led to all this? Shashi's conversation that Priya overheard one day.

She was at the next training session and did not notice him, but when she went to the locker room, she involuntarily heard Shashi's conversation with Mr. Ravi.

- Young man, what do you want to go to my training?

- Yes I want to.

- Why do you need it? Don't worry, I ask everyone about this to help them find the best plan.

- To be strong and impress her.

- Who is her?

- My thirst.

- Boy, I don't understand what you want to say?

- I just want her.

Who, tell me?

- Priya.

- Oh, I understand you, I am delighted with this girl.

Shashi, hearing this phrase, tensed up with his whole body and approached Mr. Ravi closely, whispering directly into his ear: "Let's admit it, but it can only be mine, remember this."

Shashi spoke softly but sharply, Priya couldn't help but hear it. She was afraid for Mr. Ravi, Shashi's tone was so serious.

He tried to make it look like a joke, but Priya had already figured it out.

- Excuse me, sir, I got carried away, do you understand me?

- I understand, man, calm down.

- So you will take me to training?

- Yes, you are so determined, I am sure that you will succeed.

Mr. Ravi also understood Shashi's plans, so he undertook to teach him in order to protect Priya.

In Shashi's thoughts, however, it was completely different: "This old man does not understand anything, great, he will help me get closer to Priya."

Underestimation is a big mistake, isn't it?

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I've started reading your story from chapter 1 again. When I left the forum I lost touch with the story and when I returned I didn't remember the last chapter I read.

It'll take a while, but I'll catch up 😊 Thank you for keeping me in your tags ❤️

SEA05 thumbnail

I try to remember those who were with me on our long journey balh

SEA05 thumbnail

Part 64 - A Star Is Born

Happy reading, guys)

But not for Shashi, but for Priya. Today we see her as a confident woman who observes and manages everything that happens in her life, but what did it cost her?

Her father did everything possible to drown her personality, humiliate her, make her dependent on male opinion, but from the moment she decided to break this system, being a very young girl. But we don't know much about how she worked on herself. To continue the story, it is very important to return to this moment.

So we come to Priya's 19-year-old life, marred by pressure from a man who can't be called a father. But then she had already decided to change everything and Krish was her assistant, once this magnificent duo faced injustice that hit right in the face, it's easy to guess that this was again connected with the person and the house in which Priya's family lived.

- Krish, did you hear that? Priya said excitedly.

- What, honey? - responded a friend, from under the mountain of books, which were overlaid with both. All their days were scheduled by the minute, they studied and trained so intensively that as soon as their head touched the pillow, sleep came and did not let go until the alarm clock rang, to the next day of the struggle.

- This man is going to take our house, you know that once I dream of buying it back, but now, where will I get so much money from? We must do something. Are you ready to help me?

“Priya, you are the smartest girl I know, but sometimes you ask such stupid questions,” Krish said cheerfully, trying to at least dispel the tension in the eyes of his beloved friend.

- Okay, you're right. But still, what should we do? Priya said excitedly as she slammed another book on economics shut.

- Like what? Turn on charm and adventurism, only they will save us now, - Krish said becoming serious. Remember we talked about new personalities? It's time to see if we can.

- So what do you suggest? Priya asked curiously.

- We will portray rich and dangerous applicants for your house in front of that person, so that your family does not know, but he understands that it is not worth messing with us, we will play for time. And in the future, I am sure, our work will give excellent results in terms of money too. While I turn to my friend, he is an intern in the criminal police and will help us with disguises. He needs to act out an academic case, so we will help him too.

- Wow, did I mention that sometimes you are a genius? Priya said, clearly amused.

- Sometimes, are you sure? Krish clarified with sarcasm.

- Okay, always.

- Another thing!

What this case led to and how it is connected with the present, you will find out very soon.

Now I'm weaving a few dots into another web that will explode through several parts, guys. I hope you are curious :)

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you, I'm glad you appreciated

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wohooo...waiting, and excited about ram and priya/shania/thaliya..all the meetig at the midnight...

SEA05 thumbnail

I prepare this moment separately, so it matures for so long. I hope the wait will be worth it