Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Nice...He is slowing falling for Priya and he has openly started accepting her presence . I guess she is still in doubt about his affection.

Waiting for the next part ..pls write soon.

glad you liked it dear ,  yaa he is falling for her , even she is falling for him just sacred to open up

Surely soonish 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Naddiya...don't take tension we write for ourself

You are such a great writer, keep writing and reading to improve your work which is already outstanding....don't get disheartened ❀️❀️

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyarao

Wowwwwwwwwwww ☺️✨ LOVED THE WAY RAM IS PRIORTIZING PRIYA OVER KRITI and not giving a damn to what kriti thinks , waiting eagerly for Bakri to breakup , sudden forehead kiss was adorable and precious ☺️πŸ₯°βœ¨πŸ˜‡πŸ§ΏπŸ€ŒπŸ»can't wait for RaYa to confess their love to each other, Ram to realise kriti is not at all perfect for him, she doesn't care about his jaan, or her health, control Freak, rude and arrogant, 

Thanks dear    

She s too mean

Jiyarao thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Your welcome dear ☺️

Exactly πŸ’― she is tooooo mean , arrogant, and too nosy , want her to get out of Ram's life asap 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Read all the 3 parts in one go! Lovely light hearted read πŸ˜Š

Their candlelight dinner and moments were lovely. Ram constantly keeping Kriti at arm's length and not letting her insult Priya was refreshing. 

I am wondering what's in the contract Ram made Kriti sign..πŸ€ͺ

Priya and Ram both falling for each other, their monologues were good...the forehead kiss (Thanks to Shalini) was adorable 

naddiya26 thumbnail

Chapter 4

Ram quickly walked to his room and closed the door " what just happened ? " He bits his lips and shakes his head  , Dr Priya is not going to leave me it was against the contract.  " What to do ? " He took off his jacket and kept it on sofa.  He didn't notice a paper slipped out his pocket 

" I better sleep before she comes in " he picked it up and ran to the washroom.  

After a while 

" I m so scared of her ? What if in anger she takes out my teeth , how I am going to eat ' he placed his and on his jaw   " Mr bunny what Dr Priya is going to do with me " he picked it up and talk to it " you can save me " he wraps around himself. Look himself in mirror 

" It's just a forehead Kiss Mr Ram Kapoor " he smirk removed it , picked up his laptop and sat on bed  

Downstairs few mins back 

Ram left everyone in shock , Mon giggling and Priya blushing.  

Shreya could not take it more she quietly  sneak out  .

" Priya finish dinner " mom pat her hand and said 

"Mr Kapoor ko huwa kya hai  " she couldn't stop blushing ...

Shreya called Kriti but she didn't respond. " I think Kriti intuition was right last night " Sherya had self conversation.  

Priya and  Ram mom walking through the cooridore  , they both were talking in very low voice.

" Yeh bond torna bohot zaroori hai " she said 

"Priya jao ja Kar Dekho Ram aaj muhje Kuch parashan lag raha that , Woh Kabhi bhi Khana Nahi Chor Kar jata " mom said 

Priya couldn't say anything she nodded as she know mother instinct is always right .   " Good night " she said and slowly walking towards her room " Mr Kapoor na yeh kya kardiya hai , aaj Subha se hee Woh thek Nahi Hain " she said ... Her phone started ringing " unknown number " she  hesitated  picked if up 

"  Dr Priya what do you think of yourself? You asked Ram to make a contract ?"  Kriti said 

" Kon se contact? " Priya asked ..

" Tum bachi Nahi ho, I know you are jealous of me and you asked him  , 

Rule one  " till Priya is my wife we will never meet in private  "

Rule two " if we meet in public you will not try to  be around me " .

Rule three " you have to respect Priya as my wife "

She stopped "do you think I am going to act on your rules ?" She asked 

" Kriti I have no idea about it , and Iif he has done something there might be some reason behind " she said  

" My foot reason " she bang the phone

Priya didn't knew how to react as  Mr Kapoor has  completely shocked her , she walked in bedroom and closed the door behind her Ram was in balcony on phone , he has seen her walking , she walked towards the wardrobe section found a envelope on carpet, picked it up and look back Ram was walking and in conversation

" Sorry Mr Kapoor  " she opens it 

" No late night phone calls , she don't mind I don't want her to be in awkward moment. I don't want any of my family member finds out as it is disrespect of Priya '.

" No interference between Jaan and Priya bond's, when time will be right I will tell her " 

"  My Jaan and Priya's parents should find out anything before time , you have to be extra careful" a lump stuck in her throat she could not read more . .

" How much you care for my parents " she folded it  and kept it back.  Quickly walked in washrom 

" Yuvraj ditched me last minute , never care about anyone and Mr Kapoor " . Tears roll down her eyes .

After changing and calming herself down she walked out . Find him sitting on sofa working , he face was telling he was stressed out .  He looked at her .

At same time there was knock at door 

" At this hour " Ram said and was about to get up

" Wait " she walked " sab la aai " she said and grabbed the bag 

" Mr bunny sure Dr Priya na apna tools order Kiya hoga ?" He wraps it around him 

As Priya locked the door and turn around she blast into laughter " yeh aap ko kya huwa hai" she asked  Ram tried to reply but his voice was low as he has warped around himself, he look towards her hand bag of his favourite pizza .

" I still can't trust her " he murmured

Priya sat on bed and laughed like crazy " please iss ko khola  ,I can't control my laugher " she held her stomach 

Ram drop the idea to tell her what he was thinking,  he unwrapped , Priya hides her face in pillow as her giggle was too loud. . tears roll down her eyes 

" Uff Mr Kapoor aap bhi na " she got what he was thinking " pizza order kiya tha aap Ka liya , how you will be able to sleep empty stomach " she giggled Ram could not take his eyes off her.  She was looking adorably cute like child giggling.  Ram had a laugher .

And started eating his pizza. " You are so sweet Dr Priya" he added having bit 

Shreya  and her mom looked at each other as they were trying to spy on them .  ' iss na tou dono ko apna qabza mein Kiya hai" ...

Next chapter coming in morning don't forget to leave comments..

Edited by naddiya26 - 9 months ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Read all the 3 parts in one go! Lovely light hearted read πŸ˜Š

Their candlelight dinner and moments were lovely. Ram constantly keeping Kriti at arm's length and not letting her insult Priya was refreshing. 

I am wondering what's in the contract Ram made Kriti sign..πŸ€ͺ

Priya and Ram both falling for each other, their monologues were good...the forehead kiss (Thanks to Shalini) was adorable 

Thanks you dear here you go with the fourth. 

I find her so rude at times , it's high time he should set some boundaries in respect to Priya  after all she is doing everything for his Jaan 

Great update. Look forward to the next! 😊

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, I loveddddd the contract and the rules in it, also how cute is ram here! Kriti better not threaten priya otherwise ram won't leave her πŸ˜†

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Wow, I loveddddd the contract and the rules in it, also how cute is ram here! Kriti better not threaten priya otherwise ram won't leave her πŸ˜†

Hehehe 🀣 glad you liked it 

Please tagged others I m still not able to find them , my buddy list is so long 😁