Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Guys, sorry for such a long delay, I was moving and then got sick, but I will definitely be back with a new part

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Part 68 - The Star Diamond

Guys, I apologize once again for the long absence, the last weeks and even months my life is some kind of hellish chaos, nightmare and horror. But my story is with you. 

As in any real collection, the one that was planned to be stolen had the main diamond. 115 carats of ocean purity. It was called nothing else than "Ocean". Krish, Sherdul and Priya knew a lot about him. Once it belonged to a rich Arab sheikh who brought the stone as a gift to one of the Indian maharani. A beautiful love story that ended in a bloodbath for a stone, the maharani was attacked to get this rarity, but her sheikh was not only romantic, but also a strong smart warrior, so he managed to save the ruler of his heart. And the stone continued to be passed on in a mixed family between generations. And the great-grandson of the sheikh and maharani provided the stone for the exhibition. To show the richness of different cultures and the importance of friendship, albeit between similar, but different worlds. 

Krish, Priya and Sherdul were inspired by this story. But they were not alone in their interest, Shashi was also inspired, but not by a romantic fleur, but by the value of a diamond. It was calculated as a number with many zeros. We already know that Shashi is a hunter, for all the best and most expensive, so that story was not without him. Our fake mafiosi and the police confronted a certain gang "Star Blood". Such a pretentious name was not chosen by chance, Shashi was obsessed not only with profit, but also with Priya, so he left her trace wherever he could. 

He was the hidden leader of the gang, in order to catch and cover up a cunning scheme for replacing stones right at the exhibition, our trio made a knight move: their substitution. While Shashi's people thought they were taking the real stones, the night before the exhibition itself, the real stones were already stored in the house of Mira Ma and her daughters. But what about the exhibition and the "Ocean"? He had his own place. Can you guess in whose hands? I'm sure you've already figured it out. 

The "Ocean" was entrusted to Ram, and how and why this happened, you will learn in the next part. My vacation is coming soon, so the continuation will be much faster. I love you guys.

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I'm calling you, my dears

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Guys, hello, sorry, I’m delayed again, even on vacation I didn’t have time (But the continuation of the story is brewing and will be with you soon)

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 69 - The Starry Ocean

Guys, I'm finally back) Happy New Year holidays, happiness to you. And my gift) 

So how did the "Ocean" end up with Ram, at a time that did not yet mean love with Priya and before our whole story? 

Of course, this is the restless Sherdul, shortly before the whole operation, he was thinking how to save the real stone, and came across an article in the newspaper about the young and successful Ram Kapoor. 

- Guys!!!  He shouted to the entire office reserved for the joint meetings of the trio.

- What are you yelling at?  Krish replied with a laugh, "did you win a million at Ludo?" 

"A funny joke," Sherdul replied with mock resentment.

"Honey, tell me already, I know you, you just won't yell so much," Priya replied, approaching both friends. 

"At least someone understands me," Sherdul grumbled proudly. 

"Tell me already," Krish replied, not even trying to hide his impatience.

- Okay, okay, I'm telling you. Look, in today's newspaper there is an article about Ram Kapoor, he is a young businessman engaged in various fields, and his family has a small jewelry store, Ram does not do anything with it, in memory of the great-grandfather who was engaged in it, the article says that in the future Ram plans to open a large store, and make a shop almost a museum. Guess where it is? 

Priya, who was leaning with her hands on the table, raised her left hand and hit herself on the forehead. 

- Of course, Grandpa Kapoor's shop! Legend in our neighborhood, there is an underground passage between this shop and our house, we used to play there with our sisters when we were little. And the way was suggested to us by the Master from the district, when we once again ran to him to fix the school uniform, he treated us to tea, and told us how he and Grandfather Kapoor created this passage many years ago. 

Here Krish intervened in the conversation again, leaving aside his usual calmness.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  Krish asked Priya. 

- Yes, dear.

"Well, tell me your brilliant idea," Sherdul replied, tapping his foot on the floor, his body could not be at rest in such a situation. 

- Well, listen. We will pretend to be a mafia and use the house as a storage, Shashi's people will find out about it and come for the stone, but it will not be there, we will transfer it to Grandpa Kapoor's shop right through the underpass. I know every corner there, and Krish will be able to set up a record and we will use it at the right moment, even if it comes in another 20 years. But you and I know it's going to take a lot less waiting, right, guys?

"Damn, that's really brilliant! I'll pick up the equipment so we can track all their movements and speech," Sherdul said so quickly that Krish and Priya laughed out loud at his words. 

- Well, we're ready, aren't we? 

We are ready for the future, dear readers, but how will this affect Ram Kapoor?

SEA05 thumbnail

I apologize if there is something wrong with the marks. Everything has been updated here during my absence)

SEA05 thumbnail

And a bit more)

Berrygoat thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Great updates👍.....waiting for ram and priya meet.......this is a thriller.....hope Shashis end comes soon,  and rayas love story begins