SS .RaYa Can't Help Falling In 💕 With You chapter 5 page 8

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Hi all I m Naddiya26 I use to write OS years back on different forums. Raya chemistry forced me to type this 

This is my take I recent precap 

Priya sat on couched and looked at him who was walking impatiently in room " aap na dinner Kiya ". She knew he was stressed out and worried for his Jaan . He looked at her " Dr Priya " he came closed and kneel Infront of her and held her hand " you saved me today, I owe you a big thanks , aagar aap na aati room SE tou pata Nahi Kiya hota. " He said with tears in his .

Mr Kapoor jab tak mein aap Ka saath hoon ,I will make sure meri wajaha se Kuch na ho aap Kai Jaan ko " . She felt hai warm gaze on her face , that makes her nervous

Mr Kapoor ab tou tension Se muhje bhi bhook lagna lagi hai. She tries to frees her hand from his tight firmed grip .

" Sorry sorry Dr Priya " he at once gets up and called for the room service.

Priya silent prayers for his Jaan.   

"I have ordered you freshener up" he said as he finds her staring at him . 

" Oh yaa " Priya got up " but I don't have anything to wear , I can't wear all that " she shyly said " by the way how you know the size "? She at once walked towards him and asked " what size ?" 

"Mr Kapoor aap " she lost her balance he held hand placed one hand at her back " jee " he intensely looked at her. She looked away " aap bhool Raha hai contract" she couldn't see in his eyes and lower her gaze and said . He slowly let her go . 

"Bhool tou mein Raha hoon " he murmured 

" Kya Bola aap na " she tried to read his lips ." Nothing , let me check if Jaan has packed something in my luggage " he walked towards the wardrobe to check his bag " Ram " he warned himself . 

"Dr Priya I can offer you my Kurta if you feel comfortable or I can order some clothes for you " he forwarded his dress 

" I am fine in this , already bohot Kuch hogaya hai aap Kai mummy ko pata chal Gaya thou she will be upset " she took his clothes and walked towards the washroom . 

" Dr Priya I love the way you care and have concerns about my Jaan " he looked at the closed door. 

Priya quickly changed as she was feeling uneasy in her dress , she looked herself in mirror , his white Kurta pajama fitted well on her . 

"Dr Priya quickly come dinner is here " he knocked at the door 

She hesitate walked out side , she finds him opening the bowls lids and checking . " Dr Priya aao jao please food is mouth watering" . He said .it lighten and thunder loud "Mr Kapoor "Priya who was standing next to the door slightly screams.

Ram looked at her he couldn't stop himself mesmerising her .it lightening again and light went out " Dr Priya don't move I M coming" he lighten his cellphone" and quickly walked towards her 

Few candles which were still lightens in corners of the room makes the room atmosphere romantic he held her hand "Dekh Kar new place don't hurt yourself" leads her to the sofa .

" Aap la na Dr Priya " he said 

She waved her hand which he was still hold in his 

"Oh sorry " . He left and lightened few candles 

Priya cells phone started ringing he passed her " Maa Ka bhi timings right hai , jee maa "

" Muhje pata chal Ka emergency thi tum log Goa Gaya ho " she asked Priya looked at him he was eating, he offers a spoon of paste to her , she could not said no and opens her mouth 

" jee Woh bus aunty jee na joke Kiya tha " she hesitantly said while chewing , " kya joke " her mom asked 

"Maa mein AA Kar bato gai " Priya said he offered her again " aap Khana I m taking " she whispered n picked up her plate   

" Nahi Priya abhi bato ",he took cellphone from her n put it on speaker n

"Aunty jee Jaan ko laga Ka aap Kai beti aur mein haat waqt Kam karta hai so she planned holidays for us " Ram said 

" Honey moon bolo na beta , chalo room Dekho" Priya mom said 

"maa humara Ghar Jaise room hai iss waqt , yahan bariah horahi hai and power breakdown "

" Candle light romance " mom giggle

" Maa mein phone band Kar rahi hoon " she said 

" Nahi Priya room tou Dekha do "

Ram who was taking out dish from bowl dropped on her 

" Mr Kapoor aap bhi na chota bacha hai yeh Dekha aap na kya Kiya " she said 

" Oh sorry sorry , no worries Mera hai saaf hojai ga " he started wiping it off with tissue he

accidentally pressed camera..

" Priya tum na Ram Ka Kurta pehna hai " she giggled 

Priya angrily looked at him he closed his eyes 

" Maa please no more questions muhje bohot bhook lag rahi hai , aap aur Mr Kapoor muhje aur tang na Kara good night" she could hear her mother laugher . Waise bohot pyari lag rahi ho apna Mr Kapoor Ka Kurta mein " she avoided eye contact with Ram and disconnected the call.

They had quite meal to avoid more awkward moments,.

Electricity was restored , Ram walked out in sweats pants n shirt . She was still sitting on sofa , " aap bed per sojai you will have back ache " she said 

"Dr Priya you can trust me " he smirk 

She looked at him as she finds him standing next to sofa offering her his hand , she held his hand . As she had no energy to argue with him, his intense gaze was making her nervous. As the settles on their sides of bed , the connecting door was knocked . 

" Dr Priya I am sleeping , n please don't let anyone wake me up " he at once laid down and said " Mr Kapoor" she looked at him who was facing her n has closed his eyes.  

The knock became louder , and his cell phone started ringing

" Mr Kapoor aap Ka phone " she helplessly looked at him he pretended to snore ,she silent his phone and jump out of bed . " She will not stop " she walked to the door before turning the knob she turns back and look at him he was still laying same , she walked back pull the duvet cover on him and dim the table lamp . Ram opens his eyes a smile appears on his lips,  

" Ram kahan Hain, I am knocking for so long ,I bought clothes for you" Kriti 

" He is asleep , and thank you it's not need now " Priya said as she saw her staring at her from head to toe " good night" without waiting for her response she closed the door and locked .

Ram took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he could hear her coming back . ... 

Avoid mistakes writing after ages 

. Can write a second part of you guys like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice take on the precap...do continue with second part 😊❤️

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What a cute little story) Be sure to keep writing)

naddiya26 thumbnail

Really?

I guess other didn't liked it 

naddiya26 thumbnail

Ram and Priya chemistry forced me to pen down this 

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naddiya26

Really?

I guess other didn't liked it 

Nope not at all. I don't think so. You can share the story in the edt, and others who read it will tell you. And I atleast for sure liked it, and would be really glad if you continue further! ❤

minakrish thumbnail

OMG!!! Naddiyaaaa... from PSF... I have read your FFs on AsfiYa

Mere pyaare SaHad...🥺
So good to see you here girl... been a long time!🤗 I don't know if you remember me. My ID used to be -Mrinalini- back then.😳

Anyways... coming to the OS... I really loved it. Candle light romance... Definitely Ram is falling for Priya...

Par ab ye Kriti kyun aa gayi end mein? Please ek aur part likhna..

Love,

Mrina

naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

OMG!!! Naddiyaaaa... from PSF... I have read your FFs on AsfiYa

Mere pyaare SaHad...🥺
So good to see you here girl... been a long time!🤗 I don't know if you remember me. My ID used to be -Mrinalini- back then.😳

Anyways... coming to the OS... I really loved it. Candle light romance... Definitely Ram is falling for Priya...

Par ab ye Kriti kyun aa gayi end mein? Please ek aur part likhna..

Love,

Mrina

awwwwe 🤗

Now surely I am going to write the last part 

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

awwwwe 🤗

Now surely I am going to write the last part 

Yay!🤗 Looking forward to it.❤️

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6