Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: verve

If she doesn't like Harshad age that's a subjective opinion. Recently some knowledgeable person gave gyaan that people's choices can't be questioned on a public forum.

@bold As per the show's narrative isn't the concept you suggested toxic. Bcos Ak had married for love right & on what note did it end!? 

Lots of relationships that are based on love do turn toxic - that is ITV in a nutshell. So I don't get what you are referring to. Usually, people are showing recognizing the toxic components and working to resolve them or if there is a leap people themselves have evolved so they are not as toxic together anymore, etc. I don't see any of this with Abhira so no clue where the story is going. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

AK can't see her old life before white day so people think they should do the same 

They were so happy. Ek dusre k sukoon, solace. They had the calmness and the fire. She fought so hard against him, she was at peace with him. Same with him. He never let anyone in to his old issues and trauma. But for happened, it turned horrible. He turned cruel. AK can forget and spew garbage like it was umarkaid and all. Viewers have seen that. Makers try to justify their poorly thought out new lead with dialogues like this. But they remember. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: umawanderer

I don't understand one thing..

Some people want a new girl for Abhi--- They don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Abhi deserves some one who can heal him---They also don't want abhira milan again.

Some people like Ak and Nav Jodi ---- They definitely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Ak was taking revenge from AbhiM by hiding Abhir's truth --- They really don't want abhira milan again.

some other people who didn't like Abhira from beginning --- They absolutely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people who do not like AbhiM --- They for sure don't want abhira milan again.

So in short, Abhira milan is not liked by many Abhimnyu, Abhinav lovers and haters..

Toh Akhir yeh Abhira Milan kisko chahiye yaar?

Mujhe AbhiAbhi milan chahiye ðŸ˜­

Meri koi bhi ship sail nAhin ho rahi hai... 

Naa Rohan ki Shaadi (Muskaan ke saath)... 

Nahi AbhiAbhi (NavManyu) ki... 

Ab tute dil lekar kahan jau😭

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You guys need to stop attacking each other. This is a forum not a fish market. I'm sorry Lost hope.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

When the poster was giving gyan about emotional blackmail this and that, so it’s very much logical to ask whether threatening to die by suicide is also an emotional blackmail or not?

instead of giving me a simple answer, you lot are ganging up to tell me how Abhimanyu loved and forced her to confront her feelings. This is irrelevant.   I want to know whether it was a case of emotional blackmail or not. 

but you said it's stalking? Thats different thing right 

It's ok if you are short of replies or pointers. You can tag your friends, i am sure they will come to boost morale with similar replies like you and 10+ likes comments reactions . Thats how things happen here. It's not gang up btw. None of us tagged other people to reply on our behalf. 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

I don't understand one thing..

Some people want a new girl for Abhi--- They don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Abhi deserves some one who can heal him---They also don't want abhira milan again.

Some people like Ak and Nav Jodi ---- They definitely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Ak was taking revenge from AbhiM by hiding Abhir's truth --- They really don't want abhira milan again.

some other people who didn't like Abhira from beginning --- They absolutely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people who do not like AbhiM --- They for sure don't want abhira milan again.

So in short, Abhira milan is not like by many Abhimnyu, Abhinav lovers and haters..

Toh Akhir yeh Abhira Milankisko chahiye yaar?

Some people want the only one  girl for Abh : they want abhira milan again 
Some people think Abhi deserves some one who can heal him : they want abhira milan again 
Some people think Ak was taking revenge from AbhiM by hiding Abhir's truth --- They really  want abhira milan again

some other people who  like Abhira from beginning --- They absolutely want abhira milan again.

some people hate Ak and Nav Jodi ---- They definitely  want abhira milan again.

Some people who love AbhiM --- They for sure want abhira milan again.
So in short, Abhira milan is what everybody wants 
🥳

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

You guys need to stop attacking each other. This is a forum not a fish market. I'm sorry Lost hope.

why are you sorry to the person? You replied way more politely than deserved 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

That was an example of emotional blackmail but you have turned off brain whenever someone questions your hero.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: lagjagale

ikr ? I am tired of explaining and revisiting the old days. It was super obvious that Ak loved Abhi, there were never any stalker vibes, and the whole will harm myself drama is done in pretty much every ITV stuff. And he literally just did that to get her to speak up with him. He already knew she loved him, so how is it emotionally blackmailing? And it was Ak's choice after that to confront the family together, to even declare in front of the families that she loves Abhi. 

The thing is Ak herself has forgotten some things, and others she views through the lens of the white day. She has built this narrative of her life with Abhi that is now being pushed down our throats. People do that after a breakup, doesn't mean we as viewers need to get on that train when we can easily go back and watch those episodes and make our own analysis. 

and imagine people who adore Abhira how should they feel when the story they  adored is butchered by people who don't even have context with false narratives? 

Abhira followers are here for last 1.7 years they have invested more time in the story than those who are watching for past 5 months. 

Even if it's Navra is endgame atleast they should not force others to accept Navra with a false narrative. Let them be happy with what they have enjoyed for the past 1.7 years. If they don't like the post they can ignore. Abhira spent 1.7 years building the show how Abhira fans should feel when they say the legacy kid should be Naira Sharma. Once makers make it clear Abhira is not the end game people will leave the forum they can discuss anything. till we are here why to make it vulgar. 

PS to others: Now do not say that people are saying Abhinav should die as that's common in every tv show. But shows like Yrkkh showing FL needs a guy to raise her kid are really not acceptable to me.

Edited by firewings_diya - 12 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

🤣 reminds me of my school days...

Yeh classroom hai, fishmarket nai... ðŸ˜†

I am just gonna get my popcorn... Kyunki yeh mujhe forum nai movie theatre lag raha hai...