Don't want abhira at any cost [DT NOTE PG 10] - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Sorry, I was referring to the people that were mentioned in the original post - all the various fandoms that don't want Abhira milan. 

😊

Edited by mickeym - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Isiliye toh mein kehti hoon.. Yeh ship sab ke moh maaya tyag do kanya.. Ship par nahi story pe dhyann  kendrith karo

Yaha pe toh bani bani ships hi doob rahe hai.. 🤣🤣***cough*** Abhira*** ***cough*** Neirohi*** **cough***Navra***Cough***

What if tried Rooting for Kairav bhaiya and Muskaan Bua? Chances are that that ship will sail or should I opt for Kairav Shefali? 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

why are you sorry to the person? You replied way more politely than deserved 

Because yall are being childish. All of you should apologise to each other.

Threads should churn out good debates, not kindergarten fights.

Originally posted by: mickeym

acha you 2 or 3 people ..it is fine ,, negligible ,, we  abhira fans dont care 

I am legit upset now, you said I don't use my brain, etc. Sorry, but this conversation can go nowhere. If you say something, you need to say it properly, or people won't understand. 

Also, I am an Abhira fan, I have loved them from the beginning. But I can still see the other perspective and comment accordingly. I want Abhira to get back together but not without proper redemption and character development. As far as I know, lots of Abhira fans also care about that, so I said what I said. 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

What if tried Rooting for Kairav bhaiya and Muskaan Bua? Chances are that that ship will sail or should I opt for Kairav Shefali? 

i like Kairav Shefali more... 🤓

so why don't we try for Kairav Muskaan.. the ship which we don't like sails more right?😆🤡

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am legit upset now, you said I don't use my brain, etc. Sorry, but this conversation can go nowhere. If you say something, you need to say it properly, or people won't understand. 

Also, I am an Abhira fan, I have loved them from the beginning. But I can still see the other perspective and comment accordingly. I want Abhira to get back together but not without proper redemption and character development. As far as I know, lots of Abhira fans also care about that, so I said what I said. 

ooh , u are an abhira fan ,, i love abhira fans ,, sorry dear .. 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
mickeym thumbnail

i like Kairav Shefali more... 🤓

so why don't we try for Kairav Muskaan.. the ship which we don't like sails more right?😆🤡

u try whatever u want to try 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lots of relationships that are based on love do turn toxic - that is ITV in a nutshell. So I don't get what you are referring to. Usually, people are showing recognizing the toxic components and working to resolve them or if there is a leap people themselves have evolved so they are not as toxic together anymore, etc. I don't see any of this with Abhira so no clue where the story is going. 

And I don't get what you're referring to..?

I was telling the person who was measuring love n gratitude on a weighing scale that as per the show love marriage failed. That's the narrative shown to us right. Idk what happened in other 100 shows. Here we're discussing Yrkkh. What could've been shown didn't obviously get shown as per the usual ITV.. and as to what could happen I'm honestly as clueless as you.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I don't understand one thing..

Some people want a new girl for Abhi--- They don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Abhi deserves some one who can heal him---They also don't want abhira milan again.

Some people like Ak and Nav Jodi ---- They definitely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Ak was taking revenge from AbhiM by hiding Abhir's truth --- They really don't want abhira milan again.

some other people who didn't like Abhira from beginning --- They absolutely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people who do not like AbhiM --- They for sure don't want abhira milan again.

So in short, Abhira milan is not liked by many Abhimnyu, Abhinav lovers and haters..

Toh Akhir yeh Abhira Milan kisko chahiye yaar?

Jisne hopes choda tha unsabko navra jaap suna suna kar  jagadiya ðŸ˜† we all got our motivation  back😆

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Because yall are being childish. All of you should apologise to each other.

Threads should churn out good debates, not kindergarten fights.

i think you aren't that much involved in daily drama in this forum. Let me educate you. The person you are saying sorry to have a history of attacking other folks, commenting below the belt, questioning "fandom" in guise of triggering comments, moral policing, on top of selective narrative and rude language. Sure do apologise to a person like that. 

Thats true. But how to have debate with a person who keeps saying old couple had stalker relationship. I am sorry I can't take lightly a serious word like that. It's a horrible thing men and women go through everyday in world and using that for a fictional bakwas show such as this is sickening. The person will not apologize for that comment. In fact she /he is doubling down and playing victim card.