Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Just tell me he threatened her by suicide or not and is it acceptable behaviour. Don’t need your long essay to understand just this simple matter. Yes or no?

acceptable behaviour is debatable. And threatening suicide makes one stalke? Do you even know what that is? Kindly Google. Have you ever gone through something like that? Don't talk rubbish 

Toodles.Btw this stalker victim will come back to og stalker, will be waiting for your tears then 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

this is like re writing established storyline to justify one's own angle. 

Nothing wrong with shipping different couple. But don't come with false narrative. Have you seen some set of people parroting same lines again and again. Wonder if it's one id or a gang 😂😂

Where did this narrative even come from? Stalker lmao really. Did we even watch the same serial? It was love at first sight for both of them until akshara did her sacrificing thing and felaod raita. Equating a stupid show like this to serious topic such as stalker. I don't wish that to anyone and people here using such words so lightly. Shameful 

Navra can sail i don't mind. My only point is why to ruin abhira for other people who have loved them just because they want to satisfy their ego. They can wish for navra but stop questioning abhira. make long posts how navra are good for each other don't bring abhira into it. as it may hurt other ppl too.

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Learn to talk decently oh great lady!

Kids-learning GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

And you came from where:witches’grove?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

khudko satisfy kar rahe hai ki akshu was never in love with abhi she was forced. Akshu was very much in love with abhi. And we all know ab bhi bhage gi uske saath. 

ikr ? I am tired of explaining and revisiting the old days. It was super obvious that Ak loved Abhi, there were never any stalker vibes, and the whole will harm myself drama is done in pretty much every ITV stuff. And he literally just did that to get her to speak up with him. He already knew she loved him, so how is it emotionally blackmailing? And it was Ak's choice after that to confront the family together, to even declare in front of the families that she loves Abhi. 

The thing is Ak herself has forgotten some things, and others she views through the lens of the white day. She has built this narrative of her life with Abhi that is now being pushed down our throats. People do that after a breakup, doesn't mean we as viewers need to get on that train when we can easily go back and watch those episodes and make our own analysis. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Navra can sail i don't mind. My only point is why to ruin abhira for other people who have loved them just because they want to satisfy their ego. They can wish for navra but stop questioning abhira. make long posts how navra are good for each other don't bring abhira into it. as it may hurt other ppl too.

wahi to 

If your ship is based upon hating the previous one something is wrong with the concept or the leads. You can discuss the good stuff and stuck on the ex half of ship? Really? 

If tomorrow abhira comes back none wil waste time on nav cause he's irrelevant to the ship. Rewriting old story and false narrative won't work. People remember and have stuck to this show since start unlike certain sets who have come here seeing Jay Soni ka thobra 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

I don't understand one thing..

Some people want a new girl for Abhi--- They don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Abhi deserves some one who can heal him---They also don't want abhira milan again.

Some people like Ak and Nav Jodi ---- They definitely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people think Ak was taking revenge from AbhiM by hiding Abhir's truth --- They really don't want abhira milan again.

some other people who didn't like Abhira from beginning --- They absolutely don't want abhira milan again.

Some people who do not like AbhiM --- They for sure don't want abhira milan again.

So in short, Abhira milan is not liked by many Abhimnyu, Abhinav lovers and haters..

Toh Akhir yeh Abhira Milan kisko chahiye yaar?

Edited by umawanderer - 1 years ago
mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And you came from where:witches’grove?

anjel - Free animated GIF - PicMix

from heaven 🤪

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: verve

If she doesn't like Harshad age that's a subjective opinion. Recently some knowledgeable person gave gyaan that people's choices can't be questioned on a public forum.

@bold As per the show's narrative isn't the concept you suggested toxic. Bcos Ak had married for love right & on what note did it end!? 

I didn't say her not liking Harshad's age was wrong or should change. I said its rather hypocritical to dislike one couple for age gap but then support another couple but they also have age gap! Where is the logic?

Okay, let us all marry without love. What a lovely idea. 

Seriously though, just because first marriage sank doesn't mean you start marrying any old person. Its marriage, not charity. Love matters.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

When the poster was giving gyan about emotional blackmail this and that, so it’s very much logical to ask whether threatening to die by suicide is also an emotional blackmail or not?

instead of giving me a simple answer, you lot are ganging up to tell me how Abhimanyu loved and forced her to confront her feelings. This is irrelevant.   I want to know whether it was a case of emotional blackmail or not.