Don't want abhira at any cost [DT NOTE PG 10]

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

I really don't want abhira at any cost. The reason are

1. I don't like real Harshad & Pranali. Opposite of PR they should cast some younger actor. Even I am happy they r not giving the chipku romantic scenes b/w AkshNav too. Door door wala hi thik hai.

2. As a girl I can't justify this AK nature. She didn't fall in love with such a good man. Just stuck in her past. The makers are making her ckt like a pendulum. Who could justify this that a wife can leave her current husband for ex?

3. I believe in move on. I really don't care what was Abhimanyu? How he treated her? And how he is doing now? The fact is those moments are past only. Good or bad but that was past. 

4. I am really irritated by Abhinav bullying. I entered her just because of him. The ckt get bashing without any reason. Calling him by names. After all arguments I really want his ckt get full justice. 

Now add your POV what u want. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyrabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeym

oooh , so you are a chomu fan 🤣

Hmm I like that person who provided a shelter to a needful woman. I like that person who didn't force himself on his wife. I like that person who love Abhir so much. I am not hypocrite who will throw a person then claim that he will love him. Just mind what you are saying. 

Edited by Priyrabha - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sorry I recently got to know hating Navra is not justified if it's because you love Harshali. 

So hating Abhira is not justified because you hate Harshad. 

For more information please contact the person who gave gyaan here. 

https://tenor.com/bVFbt.gif

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5328687

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyrabha

Hmm I like that person who provided a shelter to a needful woman. I like that person who didn't force himself on his wife. I like that person who love Abhir so much. I am not hypocrite who will throw a person then claim that he will love him. Just mind what you are saying. Real chomu is me who is watching this shit.

even i like persons who give shelter and never use the sympathy and emotional blackmail to get her as wife 😛 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Neither do I. I pray Akshara stays away from Abhi.

Your reasoning are a little odd...

I mean if you are really upset about the age gap then shouldn't you be asking for a replacement of Jay Soni too? I didn't know he was 23, he looks same age as Harshad.

And this concept of marrying someone just because xyz is a nice human, is rather toxic. You should only marry if you have love for him. Currently, Akshara only has gratitude for Nav. 

One thing we agree on is death of Abhira. Let's pray together to make sure they never return.

Priyrabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Sorry I recently got to know hating Navra is not justified if it's because you love Harshali. 

So hating Abhira is not justified because you hate Harshad. 

For more information please contact the person who gave gyaan here. 

https://tenor.com/bVFbt.gif

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5328687

Na I like HC individually not fan but not with PR. They r properly not good match. Not because of age. HC deserve some talented actress opposite to him. 

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmm I like that person who provided a shelter to a needful woman. I like that person who didn't force himself on his wife. I like that person who love Abhir so much. I am not hypocrite who will throw a person then claim that he will love him. Just mind what you are saying. Real chomu is me who is watching this shit.

force is not physical every time  ,, if we try emotionally to snatch somebody's love in terms of  payback is also forcing ,, call it as emotional forcing , here abhinav kar raha hai ,, when he said in his life he couldnt get anything since he spend years for akshu and abhir made her regretful ,, and now whatever akshu is doing is to cover that regret ,, yeh force nahi hai kya ??? 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

Abhimanyu blackmailed Akshara to confess  her feelings or else he would commit suicide. You are talking about emotional blackmail?

mickeym thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Abhimanyu blackmailed Akshara to confess  her feelings or else he would commit suicide. You are talking about emotional blackmail?

there she loved abhimanyu , he wanted her to accept it ,, that is all .. 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Na I like HC individually not fan but not with PR. They r properly not good match. Not because of age. HC deserve some talented actress opposite to him. 

kuch bhi ho as I said if we don't like actor as per some free gyan I received I am mixing my personal life with itv. Irrespective of what you like you have to accept Abhira as that would be endgame and we are free to quit if you don't like actor is their opinion 🤣

Just joking. To be honest everyone has their own reasons to watch the show. the way some fans get personal attacks on another opinion is really not healthy.