Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyrabha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Neither do I. I pray Akshara stays away from Abhi.

Your reasoning are a little odd...

I mean if you are really upset about the age gap then shouldn't you be asking for a replacement of Jay Soni too? I didn't know he was 23, he looks same age as Harshad.

And this concept of marrying someone just because xyz is a nice human, is rather toxic. You should only marry if you have love for him. Currently, Akshara only has gratitude for Nav. 

One thing we agree on is death of Abhira. Let's pray together to make sure they never return.

I don't know in which country do you live. But in India people are more into arrange marriage. It is not important shaadi se pahle pyaar hai ya nahi but after marriage every factor considered for the successful marriage. Love actually happens when they start living together. It is not like shiddat wala pyar or cheesey lines. But the gratitude, the respect, the balance, the work load, fight, love is called successful marriage. Not that love marriage which lead to two times divorce. AkshNav respect each other, they want to take their relationship to the next step so Abhimanyu is here a third wheel actually. I am glad he is understanding this better than fans.

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Whatever it is, is threatening to commit suicide blackmailing or not?

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Whatever it is, is threatening to commit suicide blackmailing or not?

NO , IT IS LOVE DEAR ☺️

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

So all arranged marriages are toxic?

Behen, this is not an arranged marriage that is being discussed. 

This is a case of people expecting a man and a woman to become a couple even though they are clearly just good friends. It's like the world cannot accept a man and a woman to be just friends? 

Rather odd that Akshara started to show feelings after Abhi entered their lives again. And idk if it's the acting or the direction but you can clearly see the level of comfort Akshara had with Abhi's hug compared to when she is with Nav. 

I personally don't want Abhira so I hope her n Nav are endgame but the way they're coming together seems more like a favour that is being returned and that is barf worthy.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyrabha

I don't know in which country do you live. But in India people are more into arrange marriage. It is not important shaadi se pahle pyaar hai ya nahi but after marriage every factor considered for the successful marriage. Love actually happens when they start living together. It is not like shiddat wala pyar or cheesey lines. But the gratitude, the respect, the balance, the work load, fight, love is called successful marriage. Not that love marriage which lead to two times divorce. AkshNav respect each other, they want to take their relationship to the next step so Abhimanyu is here a third wheel actually. I am glad he is understanding this better than fans.

I don't know which world you live in but arranged marriages are not exclusive to India. They occur in other parts of the world as well. My sister recently saw a guy and this date was arranged by an aunty - your typical arranged marriage nowadays that occurred in UK. She refused because she did not have any feelings for him. It would have been terribly wrong of her to lead the guy on despite knowing she has no feelings. I thought the guy was perfect for her but I did not push this opinion on her because at the end of the day, it is her choice.

And that is what I am talking about. I'm not agaisnt arranged marriage because if I was then I would not have loved OG Akshara and Naitik. What I am against is people expecting someone to marry another just because that other person is nice. I'm sorry but that is wrong. 

Arranged marriages work with two people agreeing to enter that commitment. But whenever one party is doubtful then usually, that marriage does crumble because love is not equal. We must know plenty of people who have married due to family pressure and are not happy. Therefore, your choice matters.

Again, I do not want Abhira so I'm happy with Navra but I feel uncomfortable to see them because it feels as if Akshara is returning a debt. It's unfair to Nav to be with someone who isn't over her ex and it is unfair on Akshara to expect her to have feelings she cannot. People can have different pov and this is my pov. 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail

Behen, you don't get to make a generalized statement and then act all condescendingly. 

Where in the highlighted area have you specified that your theory was applicable to only this one case? 

Kacchakela21 thumbnail

Toh Abhinav bhi toh LOVVEEE hi kar raha hai, DEAR.

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye Mard nahi Zakhmi aurat hai