Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

I honestly don't see the scope of any interesting track on this show anymore, all characters have been butchered and the story progression is totally haphazard. Watching merely out of habit unfortunately, hope I'm able to stop soon ðŸ˜†

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

When Maya molested anuj anu was at home. So after anuj left Maya might had nervous break down.

In such a state she may have hurt anu n tried to do suicide because of which anu may have called anuj. 

Maya might have threatened anu n anuj with suicide because of which anu started calling her maa n anuj promised to stay.

Clearly Anuj is uncomfortable n doesn't know how to get rid of maya. But because of her mental condition can't say anything to her n has to pretend to care for her.

Now we will get 10 page of bhashan by anupama on suicide n mental health 

I this its the same reason! she is making an excuse of anxiety and depression

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinz

my thoughts exactly …waise bhi they heavily rely on fans to show them aage ka raasta

there is only one thing left to do!

Anuj to dance on "naiyo lagda dil..tere bina" coz all other salman khan songs have been used as well!

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poobaniparvati9

I honestly don't see the scope of any interesting track on this show anymore, all characters have been butchered and the story progression is totally haphazard. Watching merely out of habit unfortunately, hope I'm able to stop soon ðŸ˜†

I stopped watching. Just come here for recap and see all of you guys. I can’t stop coming here. This place is my sanity. Truly filled lots hilarious Posts. I enjoy reading and laughing my head off.🤣

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ye track bahut interesting ho sakta agar anupama returns to KM & spoil each every plan of barkha & maaya, KM is on anupama's name & she is legally wife of anuj so she has all the right to live with anuj in KM. Makers had given dialogues to anupama, she says to maaya when she entered KM that not to underestimate her , she warned barkha not to instigate her else she will fire up so it's better Make anupama work upon it 

I know anuj said on phone he wants to be with maaya still anupama trust him then what's stopping her to claim her rights Back ? I still remember she slapped kavya in Toshu wedding , she did threatened kavya to filling police complain against her & vanraj for cheating her.

I don't know what stopping her , she was more vocal during toshu wedding then she is just now .