Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

It's not about illness , maaya might had tried to sucide as she was already behaving as a maniac when anuj left , or maybe did something to herself which emotionally hurted CA as maaya know how much anuj love CA or CA might had a panic attack , who may asked anuj be with them & take care of maaya , doc might have said maaya should not be hurted that's why CA started to call her mother something like that.

My heart sink seeing anuj like this🥺i hope kuch bewakoofi na leke aaye makers

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MAAya was just shy of doing a PC from Aitraaz ðŸ¤£

Bus kapde faadne baaki the anuj ke. ab tak faad bhi diye honge

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

anuj ko maaya se moh hua hai🤣

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am probably the only one who doesn't care if Maya is dying of what or not. I don't care what reason Maya is keeping Anuj hostage. Just end this stupid track and move on. I really don't care if great deviji goes to Amerka or as she calls Liberty wala. All I see is this track getting more boring as day goes on. I do like Ca ingnoring Maa and calling Maya maa. Now please move forward to another track so I can hate the great maa even more.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I am probably the only one who doesn't care if Maya is dying of what or not. I don't care what reason Maya is keeping Anuj hostage. Just end this stupid track and move on. I really don't care if great deviji goes to Amerka or as she calls Liberty wala. All I see is this track getting more boring as day goes on. I do like Ca ingnoring Maa and calling Maya maa. Now please move forward to another track so I can hate the great maa even more.

Great. But when will you hate the great Pita Anuj who has been a horrible husband since months and broken every single promises made to his wife? Technically he’s no better than Vanraj.. no one knows the reason but to the people there (including Anupama), he’s cheating on her by staying w another woman, letting her sit next to him (with no marital relations, they aren’t parents to Dimpy) while still being married to Anupama. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 11 months ago
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Great. But when will you hate the great Pita Anuj who has been a horrible husband since months and broken every single promises made to his wife? Technically he’s no better than Vanraj.. no one knows the reason but to the people there (including Anupama), he’s cheating on her by staying w another woman, letting her sit next to him (with no marital relations, they aren’t parents to Dimpy) while still being married to Anupama. 

Where did you read I liked Anuj? I think when I said, I don't care if Maya was holding Anuj hostage means, I do not like him either. I hate when I have to defend Anuj😡. Maa has emotionally cheated on Anuj as well with Vinrij. Saying you can't never stopped loving someone even after divorce. Serving him tea. using her grown kids as an excuse still be contacted to him. Visiting him in the hospital, sitting next him during the Samar's pooja. I am not buying she isn't in love with her ex still. I could careless about Dimpy and next failed marriage on horizon.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Where did you read I liked Anuj? I think when I said, I don't care if Maya was holding Anuj hostage means, I do not like him either. I hate when I have to defend Anuj😡. Maa has emotionally cheated on Anuj as well with Vinrij. Saying you can't never stopped loving someone even after divorce. Serving him tea. using her grown kids as an excuse still be contacted to him. Visiting him in the hospital, sitting next him during the Samar's pooja. I am not buying she isn't in love with her ex still. I could careless about Dimpy and next failed marriage on horizon.

Again your defense against Anuj is to bash Anupama. Everything she has done at least there is justification. Yeah she’s horrible fine, but at least justified to sit in pooja as Samar’s mom… this has happened in my own extended family where divorced parents stayed in the pooja for bride’s wedding rituals while being married to someone else cuz the bride & parents didn’t want anyone to take their position as bride’s parents, similarly Samar doesn’t either. Having said that, what justification is there for Anuj sitting with Maya? Your counter is to always attack Anu. But you don’t seem to care what Anuj does or there is a justification oh but Anupama did this lol 

As much as the story is fcuked up and both the chrs are doing crazy stupid shit, the narrative makes it pretty damn clear that Anuj and Anupama only love eo despite Anuj staying w another woman. So yeah it doesn’t matter because the narrative makes it clear that they love eo and definitely doesn’t show anywhere that Anu loves V or Anuj loves Maya… it’s pretty darn clear they are both just pining for each other. The narrative itself is trying to justify what Anuj is doing by showing him making angsty and giving longing yearning look to Anupama while Anupama does the same.. 
There is V and M in pooja but they hardly existed during the ritual. It was all about Anuj & Anu giving angsty look & giving longing looks to eo and touching eo’s hands lmao. Yeah it’s effed up but how easy for everyone to blame the FL whereas ML has done countless mistakes which even surpasses FL at this point lmao ðŸ¤ª

Edited by YoungHeart - 11 months ago
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is more plausible than anything

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

When Maya molested anuj anu was at home. So after anuj left Maya might had nervous break down.

In such a state she may have hurt anu n tried to do suicide because of which anu may have called anuj. 

Maya might have threatened anu n anuj with suicide because of which anu started calling her maa n anuj promised to stay.

Clearly Anuj is uncomfortable n doesn't know how to get rid of maya. But because of her mental condition can't say anything to her n has to pretend to care for her.

Now we will get 10 page of bhashan by anupama on suicide n mental health 

Yes … Yes… yahi hoga ! I’m sure this is the only story that makes sense! 

poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don't get it, what is your problem if someone else is bashing Anuj or Anupama? They are expressing their opinion on what they feel about the track, yet you feel the need to respond and ask when they will hate the ML also? I have noticed that most people who criticise the FL also criticise the ML and have been doing that especially in this new track, there are barely a few who defend his actions. In fact, so many who were huge Anuj fans have also criticised him and troll him, you can go read most recent threads. You on the other hand, I've only ever seen defending Anupama or bashing people for not hating on Anuj enough. When questioned you simply say yes she's also horrible and then continue to bash Anuj and mostly defend her actions on other posts. I find outright Anupama bhakts are better than those who pretend to dislike her yet subtly defend her on every post and bash other people who don't hate on Anuj enough according to you.

Anupama is the titular character and is glorified to no extent, so criticism will be the most for her. Characters who have grey shades or are complete villains, we know what they're supposed to be, so criticism is reserved for when they do really terrible things like in the case of Baa being more vile than usual or Maaya and her progressively disgusting actions. The ML was shown to be nearly perfect until this whole track and I personally feel his breakdown and everything was justified, until he just ran away without having any discussion with his wife or giving closure to her and his flip flop actions after that. Even now he's shown to have some issue he can't tell people about, he's not "happily" living with another woman (still not justifying it, just talking about what's being shown). Next week (or eventually, if this is just a dream), he will tell Anupama the reason and whether we think that justifies anything or not, like you yourself said, at the end they love each other and will probably end up together.

But regardless of that, why don't you stick to your opinions or disagreements rather than commenting on those of others? I don't like to unnecessarily argue with people and would have avoided this, but I've seen you do this on most posts and it's frankly not right.

Edited by poobaniparvati9 - 11 months ago