hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 months ago

Hanji aapne thik suna, nahi nahi not psycho Maaya, I mean the new couple in town, Anupamaa and Yashpal…Bebe has given maa shagun and called her Annapurna, although sirf chai pee hai abhi tak but swaad agaya una nu and she’s decided the sweet and lovely Anu, her noosmiley37

Move over stale and boring AnTi, you guys lack chemistry and oomph, maaya toh MaaYa mein hai… Whether Anuj turns out to be Yashpal ka son or not(chances are bleak) but Maa may be offered a job and also Amreekan citizenship if she marries Yashpal, a US citizen…

Bebe toh wants a gharaali for her lonely puttar but Maa might think of this as a sign from the universe and accept their vyah as a business/investment deal… 

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I already feel sorry for Yashpal & his mummy! smiley29smiley19smiley37smiley37smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

btw, Instead of hashtag MaaYa, how about #Maal ? as in ... GolMaal smiley39  smiley37smiley37

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

btw, Instead of hashtag MaaYa, how about #Maal ? as in ... GolMaal smiley39  smiley37smiley37

Maal type couple nai hai na ye dono, they are baasi maalsmiley37but haan golMaal ho sakta hai smiley37

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

nahi nahi not psycho Maaya

This is the biggest let down in my life since the time I found out that old spice aftershave doesn't really make me automatically sexy to all women. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I'm looking forward to the GolMaal which this Jogan does in Yashpal's (soon to be miserable) lyphe. I hope AnupaMaid considers that he is/will soon be a senior citizen aur thoda kam chuna lagaye bichare ko smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

OMG Thank you for this... did you see the way he looked at Maa in the precap... Haaayeeee

#MaaYa smiley27

Sutapasima thumbnail

I think Anupama will have a Daadi Saas now because Malti Devi is her Saas , she is rumoured to be Yashpal’s estranged wife too. 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They should Play  Maya background music for this newly couple 😂😂

Edited by Historia - 3 months ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

They should Play  Maya background music for this newly couple 😂😂

No they will play some pind di khusbu wali mujic or kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehnasmiley37