Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I think the makers also have no clue. They must be waiting to read the conspiracy theories here to complete the script. ๐Ÿคฃ

None of this makes sense. He walks in & out the the house, business etc of the blue as if it is some dharamshala ๐Ÿคฃ

my thoughts exactly โ€ฆwaise bhi they heavily rely on fans to show them aage ka raasta

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poobaniparvati9

So evidently from his annoyed expressions when Maaya calls him, his eye contact and tension with Anupama etc, Anuj is not with her out of choice. But he doesn't say a word to her even though he doesn't like what's happening. So what is the reason for him quietly listening to her and living with her, without telling Anupama even secretly what's happening?

I think CA has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant from Maaya or something like that. And Maaya of course has asked Anuj to stay with her and break ties with Anupama and maybe told CA that her mother doesn't want her blah blah. And also put forth the condition that Anupama or anyone else can't know about this. But then everyone is asking about Maaya's health...So that's confusing. He cannot possibly be staying for Maaya's sake, so has to be related to CA. 

How can he be forgiven if he stayed for Maaya's health? But actually Anupama might just forgive him then for following her footsteps in being mahaan- hurting your own family for outsiders in the name of goodness and righteousness๐Ÿ˜† 

I am sure ThuX3 uncle also has no idea.

Let me familiarise you with the process.

ThuX3 uncle checks the audience response to the current tracks. If the TRP remains high he continues it, and if it falls he immediately terminates it. If he is confused, he scrolls IF for possible storylines.
Every time he instructs BV didi to writes the most bullshit explanations and idiotic dialogues. And instructs Surajpamaa devi to make it as cringeworthy and unrelatable as possible. 

Bas thats it! Simple formula for number one serial ๐Ÿฅณ

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fighter03

I am sure ThuX3 uncle also has no idea.

Let me familiarise you with the process.

ThuX3 uncle checks the audience response to the current tracks. If the TRP remains high he continues it, and if it falls he immediately terminates it. If he is confused, he scrolls IF for possible storylines.
Every time he instructs BV didi to writes the most bullshit explanations and idiotic dialogues. And instructs Surajpamaa devi to make it as cringeworthy and unrelatable as possible. 

Bas thats it! Simple formula for number one serial ๐Ÿฅณ

Sam yaar itna sach nahi bolna tha

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shriz

as sure as vanraaj is about loving kavya๐Ÿ˜†

Kavya ijjj pregnant... if u didn't know

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Kavya ijjj pregnant... if u didn't know

how are the two related?๐Ÿค”

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinz

how are the two related?๐Ÿค”

According to Baa, he made her pregnant so that she wouldn't leave him and his family... According to her it's love...  Too much love that he cant ever be separated... They said so in the prequel...

Of course it's nonsense... But Baa Bade hai ne

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Sam yaar itna sach nahi bolna tha

Kya karu beemari hai sach bolne ki ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿฅด

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How do we know  Anuj might wanted to get rid of Devi jee plus her all baggage from the Shah family ? just joking but it should be done .

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Kyunki... woh barbaad hona chahta hai... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HpTheChosenOne

Kyunki... woh barbaad hona chahta hai... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Gargi yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†