Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

someone splash water on his face...photoshoot mai bhi so raha hai 🤣

I should have been the photographer. He would not have been so bored then. 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is that still true about Shraddha being very ambitious?  She seems to have lost her zest for movies too, or so it appears to us. She’s definitely avoiding all the filmy gatherings and events and you rarely see her out and about anymore.  

This is could be just me romanticizing a situation but to me it always seems like for Adi Shraddha is that one that got away.  

So apparently they say. She’s hyper-ambitious etc. who knows. She looks it too actually.

To me too it seems like for him she is the 1 that got away. 🤷‍♀️ 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

So apparently they say. She’s hyper-ambitious etc. who knows. She looks it too actually.

To me too it seems like for him she is the 1 that got away. 🤷‍♀️ 

I have never seen her make a statement like I am unhappy when I sign a movie. She auditions for even more movies most of the time. She still auditions for even more movies. That is saying something about that girl. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Grumpy, 

Why doesn't he like to act in movies? He's extremely good. One of the best in the actors of today. 

Is there anything else he is involved with when he's not doing films?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Grumpy, 

Why doesn't he like to act in movies? He's extremely good. One of the best in the actors of today. 

Is there anything else he is involved with when he's not doing films?

The way he described it is it is too time consuming. Yes he is much more handsome and a better actor than likes of of Varun or Tiger. Better actor than Sid Malhotra who could have never done a Aashiqui in his life. But he doesn’t have much ambition to become something of his own. Since his family already has so much maybe. 🤷‍♀️

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The name of the magazine 😆so fitting 

Nah. Me thinks You wrong there, brah. He’s far too chilled and easy going to have a pea(sized)cock.