Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I counted. They both have 11 hits films in Bollywood. If you count Bride and Prejudice as a Bollywood film. 

Also, some say PC never became number uno. I would argue she was never really behind Kareena in any measure. The establishment just hyped Kareena up as number one. Runs away before Maroonporche sees this. Kareena had 13 hits. 

Maroony likes Kareena? Didn't know that. 

In actresses I never keep up as to who is number 1 etc. Back then in the days - I knew SriDevi used to be. 

I would have presumed that Aish was ahead of Kareena, that's what I thought. 

Definitely - worth taking this Aish and PC thing to the board. Get everyone's heads doing some spinning too ðŸ¤£

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Yes Jenny is fit, though her face is showing it now. quite naturally. 

Yes along side menopause she prolly has blood pressure for all we know, other ailments. 

I think the pressure is on her more than anyone, because of her status as Beautiful woman, and Miss World. So people just want time to stop and her to be frozen - ur right. What's important is that they can stand in a room and still look outstanding. 

She's still holding up - and has shown that she can act and be successful, she wasn't going to be a one time hit wonder after winning the Miss World competition. I think her and PC are doing really well for themselves. Look at the Universes - Lara and Sushmita - Gone practically. 

Grumpy, who do u think is more successful over all - Aishwariya or PC. i don't follow their personal lives much, because they both have done similar things. i was gonna do a poll on it and see what the jantha think. Coz on one hand it looks like Aish on the other it looks like PC. 

I don't know what Akshay is taking - but he is aging, or looking like he's aging more rapidly than the other actors. He looked just so perfect in Airlift, that natural aging look.. suited him so much. 

Some people might just vote for their favs instead. Who looks better? Ash haters will vote for PC and PC haters will vote for Ash. ðŸ˜‚😂 You will get some genuine opinions though.

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Some people might just vote for their favs instead. Who looks better? Ash haters will vote for PC and PC haters will vote for Ash. ðŸ˜‚😂 You will get some genuine opinions though.

Yeh thats true.  Maybe have it as a discussion only. Lets see. 

If anyone lies in my polls.. they will have my wrath. Lol

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Do make a topic. Since I really could not come to a solid answer putting everything into perspective. I am interested in reading what others may think. 

Done https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326293#163153326

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: carisma2

What's funny is when fans can't accept that.  If they see a recent pic of hers,  they will post you all her 20 years ago pics. 

It's not necessary,  we all know what shes looked like over 25 years.  

I agree. But she herself needs to accept it first. She’s photoshopping herself and making herself slimmer 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She looks absolutely stunningggg!!! She’s pushing 50 & still looks super young & as breathtakingly beautiful as ever! People need to accept that looking this young when you’re nearly 50 takes a LOT of hard work. She just needs to give the fillers + Botox a rest, and do it sparingly. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

No one is talking about the blurring to show reflection or something that she did😭 it looks bad😭 

hasini009 thumbnail

What is Aishwarya doing?

stuffing some of her body into mirror😆

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I agree. But she herself needs to accept it first. She’s photoshopping herself and making herself slimmer 

I wish these aishu janu fans who praise her photoshopped and weird botoxed pics to the skies have the same judgement standards for other women. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

It pains when really beautiful women ruin their looks just to keep looking "young". MD has done that too...

Gracefully aging women look absolutely gorgeous!

Waheeda Rehman

Gayatri Devi

Nafisa Ali

Never dreamt one day I'll call her gorgeous, heck, here she is - Sameera Reddy

And then we have this picture of MD 

Apparently, this was on a hoarding in Pune. My mum sent it to me saying she would've sued the advertisers had they put her pictures all over the city looking like this ðŸ˜†