Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

It pains when really beautiful women ruin their looks just to keep looking "young". MD has done that too...

Gracefully aging women look absolutely gorgeous!

Waheeda Rehman

Gayatri Devi

Nafisa Ali

Never dreamt one day I'll call her gorgeous, heck, here she is - Sameera Reddy

And then we have this picture of MD 

Apparently, this was on a hoarding in Pune. My mum sent it to me saying she would've sued the advertisers had they put her pictures all over the city looking like this ðŸ˜†

So true! I really respect people who choose to age gracefully instead of letting those insecurities get the better of them. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It pains when really beautiful women ruin their looks just to keep looking "young". MD has done that too...

Waheeda Rehman

Gayatri Devi

Nafisa Ali

Apparently, this was on a hoarding in Pune. My mum sent it to me saying she would've sued the advertisers had they put her pictures all over the city looking like this ðŸ˜†

Madhuri looks great though. She doesn’t strike me as plastic. I’m okay with surgery but make it make sense. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I agree. But she herself needs to accept it first. She’s photoshopping herself and making herself slimmer 

I think right now because of her film being released shortly, she needs to promote it and look similar to her VFX version in the movie. 

I mean my fav Akki is getting old. Everytime I see a pic of him at this age, I will not go randomly blasting threads with his pics from 10, 20, years ago. 

That's the problems I have noticed in the forum. Some of the fans are not accepting her age and changes and others are. 

Half the time she gets trolled is because of the way some of the ppl who like her act.

I hate photoshopped pics. It's like be who you are and be proud of that. And fans should technically do the same too. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Waheeda Rehman

Gayatri Devi

Nafisa Ali

I'm suprised to See Samira up there. She is quite young if I'm not wrong. 

Salt and pepper hair do is so in these days, people are getting their hair dyed white and stuff to create that look. 

Madhuri has done something, can't tell what though - But Katrina? Man she just ruined herself. 

I was just saying to Grumpy Yesterday Nafisa Ali - she looks stunning, 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

No one is talking about the blurring to show reflection or something that she did😭 it looks bad😭 

I know right, that is one of the biggest bloopers in the pic.  I noticed it - but was too tired to say anything.