Poll Question :

Who has had More of a Successful Career

Poll Choice
Aishwariya Rai
Priyanka Chopra
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 months ago

No Cheating. Seriously would like to know peoples thoughts on this, so I have decided to take this for a Jantha vote but more importantly a Jantha discussion. 

Both Girls have had similar paths. It's a hard one. 

So over to you.. what are your thoughts?

Whose had a more successful career and why?

Enjoy voting, commenting and 'Light Discussion'

For your participationunderstanding & Good behaviour

Edited by carisma2 - 11 months ago

Both of their careers were almost ruined by a Khan

That’s what they say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by BettyA1

Both of their careers were almost ruined by a Khan

That’s what they say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tum bi  - 🤣

I so was not expecting that. 🤣

But seriously.. if you think about their work, what they achieved.. what do you think?

In Bollywood, Ash.

Bollywood and globally combined- Ash.

Only in global turf - Priyanka Chopra.

I agree. Both could have done better if not for a Khan and relation with some Khan spoiling their prospects in BW.

Overall Ash is more famous and popular with a cross generational appeal among Indians and ones who follow Indian cinema or celebs abroad.

Originally posted by carisma2

Tum bi  - 🤣

I so was not expecting that. 🤣

But seriously.. if you think about their work, what they achieved.. what do you think?

Tough one carisma

This is truly one of those question with a neutral answer, where you can honestly say "both"

PC has age on her side, she's 9 years younger

She has accomplished what no other Indian actress (or actor) has accomplished

Also between the both acting wise, she's better imo (that's not saying much though)

But if I HAVE to chose one for world peace, I think it would be AR

Then again as Maroony said, it remains to be seen 🤷‍♀️ 

Let me just copy and paste what I wrote on the other thread. All in all I could come up with no clear answer! ....

That is very debatable. PC def had more hit films in Bollywood. Aish won two filmfares over PC's one filmfare. But PC has a national award. Aish was getting good roles for the small duration of her time in Hollywood. PC was getting side roles with slightly less importance. But her show Quantico and her PR marriage probably got her more fame and recognition than Aish ever. Not to mention she is getting good roles now. But Aish was a first in this regard. She paved the way for others like PC. She was one of the few beauty queens to make it big in Bollywood after perhaps Zeenat Aman. Once again she paved the way for others like PC. 

Aish's comeback film was a huge success. Yes, it was a South film. But many of the more successful films are South films nowadays. They were the first to make it to the Oscars. So one can argue they have left Bollywood behind. It remains to be seen how Jee Le Zara does. It is PC's comeback in Bollywood. We miss her. But it has not even been shot yet. 

All in all, I would probably argue that PC is more successful. But Aish in her prime was probably the more hyped-up star. Even if her films were not doing well she was important. Once again that was mostly hype due to her beauty. Did it really translate into success? Debatable! 

Post 2 ... 

I counted. They both have 11 hits films in Bollywood. If you count Bride and Prejudice as a Bollywood film. 

Also, some say PC never became number uno. I would argue she was never really behind Kareena in any measure. The establishment just hyped Kareena up as number one. Runs away before Maroonporche sees this. Kareena had 13 hits. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 11 months ago

Are we counting music career for Priyanka ?? 

Well both re Stars but pc still has more time due to.age pc may shine globally more so.pc