Bachchans Celebrate Holi, Netizens Ask 'Where Is Aishwarya?'

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Amitabh-Jaya, Abhishek-Shweta, Navya Celebrate Holi, Netizens Ask 'Where Is Aishwarya?'

The Bachchan family recently came together to celebrate the festival of Holi. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan however, in tow with Aaradhya Bachchan, was missing.

Reported by: Republic Entertainment Desk

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment/bollywood/amitabh-bachchan-jaya-bachchan-abhishek-bachchan-shweta-bachchan-navya-nanda-celebrate-holi-netizens-ask-where-is-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-aaradhya-bachchan/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nitizens nay aakhir kiyun bahu ko holi khilwaani hai with such grumpy saas saasur?🤔

https://youtu.be/n8z2VNLd8rQ?si=tZFXgWotRNbYc-BN

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Amitabh-Jaya, Abhishek-Shweta, Navya Celebrate Holi, Netizens Ask 'Where Is Aishwarya?'

The Bachchan family recently came together to celebrate the festival of Holi. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan however, in tow with Aaradhya Bachchan, was missing.

Reported by: Republic Entertainment Desk

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment/bollywood/amitabh-bachchan-jaya-bachchan-abhishek-bachchan-shweta-bachchan-navya-nanda-celebrate-holi-netizens-ask-where-is-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-aaradhya-bachchan/

She's there on the side. Didn't want to take any posed photos. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

She's there on the side. Didn't want to take any posed photos. 

ON one of the photos you can see her. I think its her 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

ON one of the photos you can see her. I think its her 

Yep. You can see Aaradhya too (Aaradhya is a minor so her not being in any posed shots is not a problem)

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

haha. I think its funny everyone just wondering where Ash is

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just find it so sad that these are the same Bachchans who tooted Ash's horn EVERYWHERE when she got married. They literally paraded her around like a prized possession, inaugurating schools, supporting amar singh, anil ambani, etc, all the while making her wear that big, ugly white coral ring. Ab kya hua? Not going to say Ash didnt benefit from an association with them too- it was definitely a symbiotic relationship. But I just feel bad that they show ZERO affection towards their own granddaughter (Aradhya) as compared to their daughter and her kids. 

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omggg one of the comments called Navya “dayaan ki beti” 

ok I know I shouldn’t laugh at that but LMFAOOOO I CANNOT HELP IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣

the internet is wild 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

I just find it so sad that these are the same Bachchans who tooted Ash's horn EVERYWHERE when she got married. They literally paraded her around like a prized possession, inaugurating schools, supporting amar singh, anil ambani, etc, all the while making her wear that big, ugly white coral ring. Ab kya hua? Not going to say Ash didnt benefit from an association with them too- it was definitely a symbiotic relationship. But I just feel bad that they show ZERO affection towards their own granddaughter (Aradhya) as compared to their daughter and her kids. 

The joke is on them. All these online netizen reactions show that the only real interest in the Bachchan family is because of Aishwarya. Big B will not be around forever. Jaya has probably offended more people than can be imagined, so she's lost goodwill with the public. No one cares for Abhishek or his sister and while Agastya seems like a very nice boy, I haven't seen any interest in him. The Archies only seemed to kill whatever mystery there could have been about him. Online, I only see love for Aish and we saw the outbreak of posts over Aradhya during her recent public appearance. Aish and her daughter are the real winners here because they have the public's love and affection and that is not something that can be bought even with all the Bachchan's money.

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: guiltypleasure

To be fair Aishwarya paraded them around too along with phatichaar maaal Amar Singh who hasn’t been seen since the dinosaurs left the planet. Those Cannes red carpet photos were mega cringe even 14 years ago. Yikes