Frequent Posters

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

so good to see her. She looks great!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Love 💕 it. Are they out of India 🇮🇳? Or in India?

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kya majboori rahi hogi bechari Aishwarya the slay queen ki jo apne dusht pati ke saath Holi khelne ka natak karna pada. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Kya majboori rahi hogi bechari Aishwarya the slay queen ki jo apne dusht pati ke saath Holi khelne ka natak karna pada. 

If you notice it clearly, you would see her lips are somewhat strained in the first picture, as opposed to the more natural smile of the other two pictures. You can't make it out, but the voices in my head tell me that Aishwarya was side-eyeing him behind the sunglasses. All in all, I conclude that Abhishek showed up to the event without her consent and then emotionally manipulated her into letting him stay. He then tricked her into posing for the photograph to improve his image. You can tell that by the way the photo is composed. She is alone in the center, surrounded by other people, ambushed and desperate for help.

Edited by MostlyHarmIess - 1 months ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

If you notice it clearly, you would see her lips are somewhat strained in the first picture, as opposed to the more natural smile of the other two pictures. You can't make it out, but the voices in my head tell me that Aishwarya was side-eyeing him behind the sunglasses. All in all, I conclude that Abhishek showed up to the event without her consent and then emotionally manipulated her into letting him stay. He then tricked her into posing for the photograph to improve his image. You can tell that by the way the photo is composed. She is alone in the center, surrounded by other people, ambushed and desperate for help.

smiley36

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aishwarya looks happiest when she is not surrounded by in-laws.

Fence sitter Abhishek is good for nothing; I doubt she cares much about him now; her world begins and ends with Aaradhya. He can focus on his flop career.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Surprisingly same for in-laws too - they seem more happier when not surrounded by aish smiley36

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Surprisingly same for in-laws too - they seem more happier when not surrounded by aish smiley36

True