Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

1001 nights is the tales told by a lady(shahrazad) every night to save herself and others from a ruthless captor(shahryar) eventually the captor get besotted by the lady for her wisdom and he marries her. 

Summary of OG 1001 nights series:

In OG 1001 nights, the ML(Onur) since childhood was attached to the 1001 night stories, he identifies himself as the ruthless Shahryar and get captivated by the FL(Shahrazad) name and attitude. 

The ML is fond of horses so he has his childhood horse toy in his hands while confessing to the FL at a restaurant(he takes her there with an excuse of a non existent client meeting). He actually wants to give that toy as a paternal gesture to the FL son. DURING the 3rd confession FL accepts, her struggle thereafter is how she feels guilty of not remembering her dead husband(Ahmet) enough and how she felt like a W**re for accepting the MLs ONS proposal Etc. 

Finally the ML decides to have their wedding at the same hotel where they had the ONS, because ML thinks ONS brought them closer and even thanks FLs FIL(Mr.Burhan) for refusing her money leading to the ONS. ONS is not all bad and dark for the ML, but the FL is tensed at the mention of the ONS because according to her, she's sold herself for money and betrayed her dead husband.

Sadly FL runs away leaving ML at the wedding altar because ML is accused of coercion by a lady(That track was similar to Shamitha track.)

That lady after coming clean, saves FL from villains(FL is kidnapped due to villains professional rivalry with ML). Sadly, the lady eventually gets killed while rescuing FL(Shamitha promising Viaan some help in Future).

2nd time, FL runs away when it's revealed ML had a silly ex wanting to return into MLs life (silly EX kills herself due to some overdose).

Also 3rd time, FL leaves ML because he has a 9 yr old child from his broken engagement prior to them seeing each other, that engagement breaks because the ML found his fiancé sleeping with his Best friend(kerem Ehsan in KA)

Hence, there's bad blood or uncomfortable air between ML and best friend. The best friend of ML has his eyes on FL and tries to sabotage the couple through reveal of their ONS to the world. The best friend of ML marries the FL best friend, here it was supposed to be Rewa but her character ended (due to shaadi of the actress playing Rewa) hence we have Meera not sure she's going to be paired with Ehsaan🤪

Finally, to summarise, ML always struggles with his jealousy and possessiveness towards the FL he can't see her talking comfortably with other men. FL struggles with her trust issues and self-righteous independent nature

Because a marriage needs depending on each other and giving each other the space right, both of them struggle together and suffer during separations, finally ML asks why does the FL always deserts him when he needs her the most and she apologises for her behaviour and then wants to have a big fat weedding with their children, because their first wedding is a simple formalising ceremony.

Wow it's quite interesting story. 

Thank you so much for explaining in a detail.🤗 

But I am afraid of their separation. But yeah at the same time excited for their wedding also. 

Actually I am eagerly waiting for Robin Batman revalation. Batman will accept Robin or what ?🤔 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Even I'm excited for the Robin Batman track evolution, because their relationship has been very endearing, considering Viaan must have drifted apart from his dad around the same age like Aarav, Viaan has the ability to provide the needed support and comfort to Aarav.

I don't want or expect kathaa to be walking away like OG, because that'd belittle the character integrity of FL for me. Apart from that everything else is fine.

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Wow it's quite interesting story. 

Thank you so much for explaining in a detail.🤗 

But I am afraid of their separation. But yeah at the same time excited for their wedding also. 

Actually I am eagerly waiting for Robin Batman revalation. Batman will accept Robin or what ?🤔 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even I'm excited for the Robin Batman track evolution, because their relationship has been very endearing, considering Viaan must have drifted apart from his dad around the same age like Aarav, Viaan has the ability to provide the needed support and comfort to Aarav.

I don't want or expect kathaa to be walking away like OG, because that'd belittle the character integrity of FL for me. Apart from that everything else is fine.

Definitely Viaan has ability to provide comfort to Aarav. But Katha also should understand this fact.  

Btw it's so nice to discuss with you. Finally someone is here with whom I can connect.😊 

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe lagta mein houn 

Kyonki ab woh mujhse baat karti

Woh aap hain

Jab jab mein aapke peechey aaya

Mujhe aise laga jaise

Andhere mein kisi jugnu ke peechey ja raga houn

Aapse milkar 

Mujhe phir se khush hona aagaya

Shukaar hain aap mujhse baat karti hain

Par mujhe bhi aapse baat karni hain

Mujhe aapse kaina hain

Jugnu hain to jaadu hain

Jaadu hain to bhagwan bhi hain

Aur bhagwan hain

To pyaar bhi hain

Aur pata hain kya

Pyaar hain tabhi to jugnu hain 

Dekhna niharna

Acha lagta hain

Pyaar se dekhna

Acha lagta hain

Mili, I had to watch the ep again in order to reply to your initial post. I didn't read the other posts on this thread so my apologies if I am repeating anything which has already been written about.

Upon watching the ep again, I felt the same way I did upon the initial viewing. 

It's been a while since I view the show from Viaan's perspective. When Viaan looks at Katha, it's with respect and adoration. Kudos to Adnan for projecting this so well. I didn't see a teenager. I saw a man who has been walking in the desert for ages, and has finally stumbled upon water.

Mujhe aise laga jaise

From the initial eps, Viaan had stated that he needed Katha to save him. Some people create an internal world and external barriers to protect themselves from the wounds of the past and to ensure that they never place themselves in such a vulnerable position again. Unfortunately, once you cut yourself off from the world, you stop feeling. Viaan Raghuvanshi has made a success of his life. He has the love of his mother and brother, and a very successful career. However, the inner Viaan has been craving for light but probably never realised it. How can you know what you are missing when you never had it?

Aapse milkar 

I personally felt that Viaan felt that the moment was appropriate for him to share his feelings with Katha. There are those moments in life when you just know that it's time. The way I view it is that the confession was selfless and done without any expectation of what he'll get in return. He just needed her to know for Katha's love has liberated Viaan from the jail which he had created to protect himself. There are very few people who realise that the love they feel for another person actually always existed within themselves. The other person simply awakened that love within them.

Mujhe aapse kaina hain

Jugnu hain to jaadu hain

Aur bhagwan hain

To pyaar bhi hain

Aur pata hain kya

Viaan has surrendered to the feeling within him. This feeling is so pure that he wants to share it. Viaan doesn't see anything wrong in what he did, and frankly neither did I. Why do we overthink when it comes to love? Why do we have to plan to confess our feelings?

For those who didn't like the way Viaan was looking at Katha, do ponder on the words of the song which was playing in the background:

Dekhna niharna

Acha lagta hain

Pyaar se dekhna

Acha lagta hain

If we look at Viaan's actions through the lens of our personal experiences, we will find him wrong and immature in his behaviour. But if we look at Viaan's actions through his perspective, then I find nothing wrong. In fact, I admire him for following his heart for I know that Viaan will not cross any line anymore...for Viaan's happiness lies in Katha's happiness.

Edited by Shalzie - 1 years ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Very succinct and well put, I felt confession in front of God is amazing and Viaan staring at Kathaa in front of everyone is very apt. Because their love should have the power and passion to withstand all odds, social stigmas and is going to be questioned by these same people.

Originally posted by: Shalzie

Mujhe lagta mein houn 

Kyonki ab woh mujhse baat karti

Woh aap hain

Mujhe aise laga jaise

Aapse milkar 

Shukaar hain aap mujhse baat karti hain

Par mujhe bhi aapse baat karni hain

Mujhe aapse kaina hain

Jugnu hain to jaadu hain

Aur bhagwan hain

To pyaar bhi hain

Aur pata hain kya

Dekhna niharna

Acha lagta hain

Pyaar se dekhna

Acha lagta hain

Mili, I had to watch the ep again in order to reply to your initial post. I didn't read the other posts on this thread so my apologies if I am repeating anything which has already been written about.

Upon watching the ep again, I felt the same way I did upon the initial viewing. 

It's been a while since I view the show from Viaan's perspective. When Viaan looks at Katha, it's with respect and adoration. Kudos to Adnan for projecting this so well. I didn't see a teenager. I saw a man who has been walking in the desert for ages, and has finally stumbled upon water.

Mujhe aise laga jaise

From the initial eps, Viaan had stated that he needed Katha to save him. Some people create an internal world and external barriers to protect themselves from the wounds of the past and to ensure that they never place themselves in such a vulnerable position again. Unfortunately, once you cut yourself off from the world, you stop feeling. Viaan Raghuvanshi has made a success of his life. He has the love of his mother and brother, and a very successful career. However, the inner Viaan has been craving for light but probably never realised it. How can you know what you are missing when you never had it?

Aapse milkar 

I personally felt that Viaan felt that the moment was appropriate for him to share his feelings with Katha. There are those moments in life when you just know that it's time. The way I view it is that the confession was selfless and done without any expectation of what he'll get in return. He just needed her to know for Katha's love has liberated Viaan from the jail which he had created to protect himself. There are very few people who realise that the love they feel for another person actually always existed within themselves. The other person simply awakened that love within them.

Mujhe aapse kaina hain

Jugnu hain to jaadu hain

Aur bhagwan hain

To pyaar bhi hain

Aur pata hain kya

Viaan has surrendered to the feeling within him. This feeling is so pure that he wants to share it. Viaan doesn't see anything wrong in what he did, and frankly neither did I. Why do we overthink when it comes to love? Why do we have to plan to confess our feelings?

For those who didn't like the way Viaan was looking at Katha, do ponder on the words of the song which was playing in the background:

Dekhna niharna

Acha lagta hain

Pyaar se dekhna

Acha lagta hain

If we look at Viaan's actions through the lens of our personal experiences, we will find him wrong and immature in his behaviour. But if we look at Viaan's actions through his perspective, then I find nothing wrong. In fact, I admire him for following his heart for I know that Viaan will not cross any line anymore...for Viaan's happiness lies in Katha's happiness.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Good afternoon/morning girls!!!! For Viaan and my heart went out for Katha😭🤗

I hope all of you are well. I watched all 3 episodes in one go today, so general thoughts, no specifics😳May be an unpopular opinion, but I hated the confession bit and Viaan's cluelessness🤢. So, Rant it is going to be, so please be forewarned........😔

Hated the internet search of how to be a father. I guess that is for everybody to know what Viaan is feeling for Katha😒 I wish Mama G gave a piece of her mind clearly to Papa G. Because, Papa G is going to impose restrictions now on Katha. I am so surprised that this guy was so rude, that he wouldn't even give a benefit of doubt to Katha😭He assumed and so went ahead to humiliate Katha with whatever he insinuated to Viaan. My blood was boiling the whole time, he was doing his nonsense to Viaan, all the while indirectly judging Katha😡Ek baar kya pooch nahin sakta Katha ko, what she feels for Viaan or the situation? Woh kya choti bacchi hain, ki he is throwing all these warnings to a prom date of hers?😡

Why the FDs for the boy kids only? I hope he has some investments for the two cutesy girls too. 

Teji and Reet are two sides of the same coin. The same two people who wouldn't hesitate even for a second to ask for help from Katha, think of her as somebody who is not worthy to be associated with😡

I am not familiar with the paath, but loved that serene song playing in the back ground❤️ Apart from that, everything the attendees did is a fiasco👎🏼. Viaan was constantly making moon eyes at Katha- I really felt uncomfortable watching him😡. This truly put Katha in such a compromising position with Papa G. Reet and Teji were gossiping. 

I really didn't like Viaan telling her his feelings in that occasion👎🏼. Yes, it is in front of God, pure in his thoughts and soul😳, may be. But, he only considered his feelings, his need and urgency to express himself ahead of anything else, including Katha's discomfort🤢, completely oblivious of the current circumstances and Katha's haalchaal😭 He put her in a position, where she can't bolt or fade away into the shadows. She is left there, her wounds and emotions laid bare, still having to manage her emotions and keep her composure💔😭. He is smiling like a crazy guy, without even acknowledging her shock to hear it in the middle of this spiritual event, with a houseful of people👎🏼

Now, I guess we have to hear every Tom, Dick and Harry judging her for snagging Viaan😡 Ohhhhhh!! I am so mad🤬😡 The slights delivered by Reet, Teji and co.......

I don't care if the writers thought it is cute to show a puppy doll and his happiness😡, but I hated the complete oblivion😡. She is totally put in a position where she can't even khul ke react kar sakti, like ek chaanta maarein or go away in a huff or wail loudly💔I don't know girls, I am second-hand offended at the lack of concern for her state. It is as if a teenager in our 90's movies who would announce his one-sided love for the girl on the college PA system🤢

Sorry, if I offended anyone. Please fire away, how you felt......... May be I am not looking at this the right way🤢 It disturbed me quite a bit. 

Hiii Mili Dear ❤️how's u🤗hope all goes well with your routine 👍🏼 

So Cute GIF - So Cute Aww GIFs

Missing 😒eagerly waiting ✋ for ur rants on epis 😛which satisfies me very much 😳

Now Im Not Alone Dora GIF - Now Im Not Alone Dora Dora Salvatore GIFs

Here I'm not alone 😃to feel the lacking of the Confession in serene place 😲it won't go well wit me 😒 the surroundings & in all others presence how  Katha take her reactions 🤔how she manage herself 🥺 Vian should make sure it should be her zone too to proceed herself free from others & all this to make sure involve papa g ,reet,Teji in Drama  

Waiting for ur next update 😳

Have a great time ❤️🤗❤️Dear ❤️

Edited by vinnas - 1 years ago
Shalzie thumbnail

I think what Viaan did is totally justified and kathaa a SM stuck to her past needs a man who can sweep her feet off the ground. Because Dabe paav ghar karnewala pyaar lacks intensity to confess and admit against social norms the situations kathaa lives in demands for her to close herself to emotions. 

Sadly we often see women could never move on worrying and thinking about their pyaar ki aakhri nishaani a little child left behind. So, IMO Viaan should not regret and instead should pursue Kathaa vigorously so that the emotions behind her impenetrable shells of stoicism are broken.

I like the way you think! Welcome to the forum! I don't recall having seen you here before.

I love Arshi too but mature ME has many issues with Arnav now🤣but I will forever be grateful to them for the laughs.

I see Shaheer in your DP. KRPKAB fan?

Shalzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Kushi K, sorry couldn't answer to you earlier, my friend🤗. 

First off, I am glad Viaan R had created quite a stir and woke us out of our stupor of watching our neighbor's story😃. 

I did not appreciate Viaan only thinking about himself, his need to express himself so badly, his necessity to say it to Katha, with everything else in oblivion. He put her in a position where she could neither respond nor react.😔 He didn't even give her the opportunity to save face😲, and she had to listen to useless preachings of Teji. What did Katha do to deserve such accusatory tone from Teji and Reet? All because Viaan thought that since he is happy to have realized his love wala feelings, he should announce it to Katha and the world👎🏼. 

What good is it if his thoughts and emotions are pure, if he is jeopardizing the woman and her dignity in the eyes of the world, by his recklessness😡Being sensitive and straightforward is an amazing trait to possess, but that sensitivity should extend to everybody you interact with, not just being sensitive to one's own feelings and emotions. Similarly, if one considers themselves as straightforward, they should also have the courage to accept other people's straight opinions too. He lacked sensitivity towards Katha completely in his confession yesterday😭. If his urge to tell her his dil ki baath is so strong🤔, I won't disapprove that too, had he taken care of doing this in a safe space, so she can save face, and freely and safely express herself too😒 He did none of that. 

Those staring spells triggered me and made me boil, took me back to my college years. Like you mentioned, it is the most irritating thing to face as an adolescent😡I still remember as a 17-18 year old, me trying to ignore this nonsense🤢. And my dad's spies ( his friends were my some of my professors ) called him up to tell him that his daughter is being consistently stared at. My dad promptly came to investigate the situation. I almost flew off the handle, as I didn't appreciate the line of questioning I was being subjected to at the moment, for doing absolutely NOTHING. If I really think about it, he wasn't even that intrusive, but the adolescent in me got mighty offended😒 I remember asking my dad, did the spies call up that guy's parents and complain about his staring too🤬 The same scenario happened yesterday, Viaan R stares, everybody gets to judge Katha as someone tempting him🤢💔 Horrific nonsense....... 

Mili, I deal with unwanted attention in real life. It doesn't matter at what age for I got it throughout the years. I can read a man's eyes. Adnan did the staring earnestly. There was adoration, respect and admiration for Katha. Was it inappropriate during a prayer and in front of so many people? Yes. But I didn't see lack of respect in his eyes.

You are a balanced person Mili. This is the main reason I love reading your posts. But not everyone is grounded in life. Some people get stuck in a darkness and need a lifeline to get out. Katha is Viaan's lifeline. I am someone who assesses a person's intention before I judge their actions. I am reading everyone's comments on this thread, and all of you make sense. But the problem is that life doesn't fit into what we think is right or appropriate. All of you are thinking of Katha, and saying that Viaan should have considered the place and Katha's space. Maybe Katha needs the jolt? The woman is in denial of everything. It is time for her to face her inner demons.

As for what others are thinking about Katha, well it reflects on them. I haven't seen the eps yet but if Katha stood her ground, then good for her. She is an adult after all, and should know how to fight her battles.

Shalzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Oh No. it seems like I am in minority here,  with regard to enjoying the confession. For me it was what it was…a depiction of a man who was smitten completely, who could not wait to confess…there was  no question of rationality or reason or even listening to his friend when his friend kept telling him not to…

For me, there is a certain unbridled joy in wanting to do things with a selfish urgency, I have completely bought into that little child in Viaan who can’t wait to open his birthday gifts, he could not care less how it would look, it’s his birthday, his gift. This wasn’t about Katha, it was about him…. In fact to me it is very much like the Viaan we have been seeing, a man who was lost but has now found himself and he can’t wait to tell the one person he gives credit to. 

I wasn’t embarrassed for him. You know the feeling you get when you watch a man give a speech to his wife in a big hall, it’s like he goes on and on, he has forgotten there are others in the room…but we remember…but he doesn’t ..for a reason…all he wants to do is say what he wants to say…and if you look around the room, some people are giggling, some are shaking their heads, but some are smiling with him….it’s that love that I felt for Viaan in the last two episodes. I am sorry I missed the Monday one 

To me, there is a reason why Katha is shocked and silent throughout it all, because the makers want us to see it from his pov…

Let me cut and paste what I put in DT 

I was one of the few who thought Viaan in this mode is too mushy for my liking…BUT the last 2 episodes changed that completely for me…

For me Viaan represented every emotion that love can bring in someone…sometimes we get so jaded in life, that we are unable to see love in its purity …these may be surface level emotions, but the unbridled joy they can bring is second to nothing. 

Love can enamor  - while they are setting the room together, Viaan doesn’t take his eyes off her.  He is smitten, in fact, he was choosing his clothes the previous night. And then telling his friend to shut up. How many times, girls who have crushes go through these emotions, including your best friends teasing you with his name…we associate it with some teenage crush…but seeing it in Viaan, for some reason, it was believable, almost wanting…there is a moment where you want to cheer for him…

And that moment came when he confesses ….

Love can alleviate - who needs anxiety pills when all we need to do is just express what we truly feel with no expectations, with no malice, with no fear. Viaan’s confession is so ideal, that it’s almost unrealistic. In our time and day, when we text our feelings with an emoji, this confession wasn’t just a burst of emotion, it was a stream of ardor that made us sigh for him, root for him, and made us hope for him. 

The post confession left him with no confusion, a combination of relief and inexplicable happiness…His hurt face in tye precap when she refuses to call him Viaan….we feel that hurt with him…

This was a man who asked for an ONS, what a long way he has come. He deserves his love, but yes, he must walk a bit longer….

Mr Raghuvanshi ko Viaan Banne mei dair hai…

Pyaar apne Aap mei itna Kuch le aata hai 

Ki voh Ek chiz ho hi nahi sakti..

Apne Aap ko jaan lena 

Usko mana lena 

Uski naa ko manzur karna 

Apni haan mei shaamil karana 

Yeh sab Kuch milaake hi tou 

Pyaar banta hai

——-

Beautiful post as usual Columbia. We are in the same minority🤣I tagged you in my post. You conveyed what I wanted to say more beautifully😊

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pleasure to meet you kushi ji🤗

I'm Raji all for big hugs and laughs, I am neither a loyal ITV viewer nor indulge in serious discussions. I watched 1001 nights accidentally. I work in AI analytics and hence felt the need to unwind myself indulging something non-techie for my mental sanity.

Likewise!
Enjoy the show and being here. I enjoy reading the different POV’s. Also, please drop the ji!