Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kushikumari

You hit the nail on the head. Depth comes with taking the time to understand. Not just preparing the lines to say out loud. Seriously, how can Viaan not consider this from Katha’s angle and approach it from that point of view. He does want to begin a journey with her, right? I doubt he will be content living with the feelings of being in love as against what it is like to have it reciprocated. 

So, he is in love with a woman to whom he said, “spend the night with me” and the money is yours. Katha accepted, but up until now she is not willing to take responsibility for her actions. She is holding this against Viaan. Definitely some discomfort around him. Yes, she has come a long way since then, but there was much anger and disgust. So for any woman in this place to simply accept declarations of love and reciprocate is unimaginable. It is not normal. Our brain is not wired that way. And if it is accepted, trying to reciprocate causes all kinds of stress and anxiety. 

Kushi K, sorry couldn't answer to you earlier, my friend🤗. 

First off, I am glad Viaan R had created quite a stir and woke us out of our stupor of watching our neighbor's story😃. 

I did not appreciate Viaan only thinking about himself, his need to express himself so badly, his necessity to say it to Katha, with everything else in oblivion. He put her in a position where she could neither respond nor react.😔 He didn't even give her the opportunity to save face😲, and she had to listen to useless preachings of Teji. What did Katha do to deserve such accusatory tone from Teji and Reet? All because Viaan thought that since he is happy to have realized his love wala feelings, he should announce it to Katha and the world👎🏼. 

What good is it if his thoughts and emotions are pure, if he is jeopardizing the woman and her dignity in the eyes of the world, by his recklessness😡Being sensitive and straightforward is an amazing trait to possess, but that sensitivity should extend to everybody you interact with, not just being sensitive to one's own feelings and emotions. Similarly, if one considers themselves as straightforward, they should also have the courage to accept other people's straight opinions too. He lacked sensitivity towards Katha completely in his confession yesterday😭. If his urge to tell her his dil ki baath is so strong🤔, I won't disapprove that too, had he taken care of doing this in a safe space, so she can save face, and freely and safely express herself too😒 He did none of that. 

Those staring spells triggered me and made me boil, took me back to my college years. Like you mentioned, it is the most irritating thing to face as an adolescent😡I still remember as a 17-18 year old, me trying to ignore this nonsense🤢. And my dad's spies ( his friends were my some of my professors ) called him up to tell him that his daughter is being consistently stared at. My dad promptly came to investigate the situation. I almost flew off the handle, as I didn't appreciate the line of questioning I was being subjected to at the moment, for doing absolutely NOTHING. If I really think about it, he wasn't even that intrusive, but the adolescent in me got mighty offended😒 I remember asking my dad, did the spies call up that guy's parents and complain about his staring too🤬 The same scenario happened yesterday, Viaan R stares, everybody gets to judge Katha as someone tempting him🤢💔 Horrific nonsense....... 

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I wish Viaan R at least now understands and behaves responsibly, so she doesn't get unnecessarily lectured as a culprit, for his reckless deeds (staring) and impulsive words I wish he gives her the space and lets her be herself in his presence, the biggest gift of all🤔. At the moment, he cornered her into a wall and put her on the defensive for no fault of hers😡. The sole purpose is to express himself, without any consideration for her state of mind or respect for her feelings, emotions or her dignity🤢Yeh lo nateeza🤢

She can file a complaint this time round…..

kushikumari thumbnail

Loved today's episode though👏Episode started with Teji's obtuse gyaan to Katha about being a single mother and how to turn Aarav into a crazy adult, like how she had turned Viaan 🤢😡, stunted in EQ, judgmental and rigid in ideologies💔 I loved how the makers didn't make Katha beat around the bush. Instead, she accurately picked up the vibe and what she is being preached about and threw it right in her face with 👏" I don't know what the hell you are referring to, as I have nothing to do with what your son is doing"🤣Makers, take a bow for writing Katha the way she is👍🏼

@bold, thank goodness for that. She needs more than a group hug. Teji and thinking don’t go together. By the way, what was Viaan doing, walking up and watching them talk, turning around and watching G take Katha home. Cat got his tongue until later?

When Katha was explaining to Reet and papa how she had come early to help, Viaan quickly informed that he had asked Katha for help. So? So? That makes it ok? Isn’t it taking advantage of his position? I guess this is what PapaG was alluding to. (This was shown yesterday).

kushikumari thumbnail

First off, I am glad Viaan R had created quite a stir and woke us out of our stupor of watching our neighbor's story😃. 

So glad for all of the people here! Enjoying my break with discussions on unreal stuff 😀

I did not appreciate Viaan only thinking about himself, his need to express himself so badly, his necessity to say it to Katha, with everything else in oblivion. He put her in a position where she could neither respond nor react.😔 He didn't even give her the opportunity to save face😲, and she had to listen to useless preachings of Teji. What did Katha do to deserve such accusatory tone from Teji and Reet? All because Viaan thought that since he is happy to have realized his love wala feelings, he should announce it to Katha and the world👎🏼. 
I cannot even begin to explain how much offended I am at this behavior. And yes he gets to get away with it. Katha, for no fault of hers has to deal with the comments, “wise words”, and gossip.

What good is it if his thoughts and emotions are pure, if he is jeopardizing the woman and her dignity in the eyes of the world, by his recklessness😡Being sensitive and straightforward is an amazing trait to possess, but that sensitivity should extend to everybody you interact with, not just being sensitive to one's own feelings and emotions.

Similarly, if one considers themselves as straightforward, they should also have the courage to accept other people's straight opinions too. He lacked sensitivity towards Katha completely in his confession yesterday😭. If his urge to tell her his dil ki baath is so strong🤔, I won't disapprove that too, had he taken care of doing this in a safe space, so she can save face, and freely and safely express herself too😒 He did none of that. 

Those staring spells triggered me and made me boil, took me back to my college years. Like you mentioned, it is the most irritating thing to face as an adolescent😡I still remember as a 17-18 year old, me trying to ignore this nonsense🤢. And my dad's spies ( his friends were my some of my professors ) called him up to tell him that his daughter is being consistently stared at. My dad promptly came to investigate the situation. I almost flew off the handle, as I didn't appreciate the line of questioning I was being subjected to at the moment, for doing absolutely NOTHING. If I really think about it, he wasn't even that intrusive, but the adolescent in me got mighty offended😒 I remember asking my dad, did the spies call up that guy's parents and complain about his staring too🤬 The same scenario happened yesterday, Viaan R stares, everybody gets to judge Katha as someone tempting him🤢💔 Horrific nonsense....... 

😀 been there multiple times. And have wanted to wring each one’s neck. Now, well past my prime, but still face such scenarios even though spoken for and all. Nothing cute about it. Nothing flattering either. It is unnecessary. Viaan’s action didn’t reflect respect or care.
It truly doesn’t matter what is going to unfold next, get there sensibly and with a bit more thought. And there the writing was extremely disappointing…..

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Loved today's episode though👏Episode started with Teji's obtuse gyaan to Katha about being a single mother and how to turn Aarav into a crazy adult, like how she had turned Viaan 🤢😡, stunted in EQ, judgmental and rigid in ideologies💔 I loved how the makers didn't make Katha beat around the bush. Instead, she accurately picked up the vibe and what she is being preached about and threw it right in her face with 👏" I don't know what the hell you are referring to, as I have nothing to do with what your son is doing"🤣Makers, take a bow for writing Katha the way she is👍🏼

@bold, thank goodness for that. She needs more than a group hug. Teji and thinking don’t go together. By the way, what was Viaan doing, walking up and watching them talk, turning around and watching G take Katha home. Cat got his tongue until later?

When Katha was explaining to Reet and papa how she had come early to help, Viaan quickly informed that he had asked Katha for help. So? So? That makes it ok? Isn’t it taking advantage of his position? I guess this is what PapaG was alluding to. (This was shown yesterday).

Agreed.  I didn't look at it this way yesterday. I guess I was busy judging Papa G too🤣

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol yeah….of all the things, Viaan staring continuously at her sitting in a prayer meeting and in such a big group was the silliest of all. He is a ceo of a company, it is prayer and everyone is noticing…..still he was so oblivious to his surroundings 🥹 

kushikumari thumbnail

Me too, guilty of judging! Oh well it just added some spice I guess

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=mili9]

Good afternoon girls!!!! 

Thanks for all the opinions🤗 Columbia, loved reading such an amazing description, my friend❤️Almost felt like I really want to believe in the most beautiful emotion you painted with your writingThis is why I love the forum, gives me different perspectives, whether I can agree or not. Alaas.......

Sowmya, please do not worry about the length of writing, I am one of the essay writers🤡

Waise, I have no problem with Teji and her wishes/opinions about the qualities Viaan's partner should possess👍🏼 Totally, her prerogative. My beef is with her trying to manipulate people in Viaan's life, preaching Katha to remove herself from being in choice🤢. Look around us, we probably will find at least one person in each of our families, doing this sly manipulation of the DILs while seemingly taking the high road with their sons🤢Vice versa may also happen, but I am not privy to any such experiences. I am all for her telling Viaan to not consider Katha as his partner. I take no offence to that at all. It is her son, their family, their life, so she has all rights to discuss these things with him. But with Katha, it is unpardonable🤬

Surprisingly, I liked Katha and Papa G's interaction👍🏼. I felt like Katha needed his presence at that moment, next to her, after being humiliated out of her wits🤗I also liked his conversation of trying to be her true well-wisher, but hesitating because of his past behavior and how any advise from him would come across. There seemed to be a certain honesty about him. His concern for her being used, manipulated is right on the mark too👍🏼 I will give brownie points to Papa G today. I hope he won't make me eat my words in the future🐷

Katha deserves a great big group hug🤗, for what she was put through. I was cheering all the way, as she called Viaan up and told him " NOT POSSIBLE". Again, didn't beat around the bush, but said directly to him about how his mom felt that " I am trying to snag you", and that she is sorry for giving her that impression👍🏼. I wish Viaan R at least now understands and behaves responsibly, so she doesn't get unnecessarily lectured as a culprit, for his reckless deeds (staring) and impulsive words I wish he gives her the space and lets her be herself in his presence, the biggest gift of all🤔. At the moment, he cornered her into a wall and put her on the defensive for no fault of hers😡. The sole purpose is to express himself, without any consideration for her state of mind or respect for her feelings, emotions or her dignity🤢Yeh lo nateeza🤢

[/QUOTE]
Thanks Mili for the tag. Any mother would behave like Teji in such a situation. she should have talked to Viaan instead of Katha. unfortunately, society always lectures woman even if it is a man's mistake. Papa G is actually worried for Katha. I am sure MamaG will take him to the right path. I loved how subtly they showed rejection. no OTT dialogues, expressions and BGM. Straight forward No. but she appreciated his honest efforts. I feel all are right in their own spaces, except Viaan who is impatient and is not considering Katha's perspective. the time he chose was wrong. he made it obvious to others with non stop staring in the middle of prayer meeting. I am at peace with the execution of show because I compare it with other ITV shows who streched beyond elasticity. it's about how you look at the scene. you can either see the glass half full or half empty. I like to see it half full
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am delirious with joy that for the very firsr time in my knowledge, an ITV FL actually told the ML how his pujaniya Mataji had behaved, instead of covering up coz of “ghar ke bade” 👏

Edited by Bana - 1 years ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hey kushi ji your name reminds me of kushi from IPKKND, I adore her chirpyness and miss the laad governor&sanka devi combo.

Coming back to KA VIAAN staring or oggling at kathaa and his inability to turn his sight away from her, due to his intense feelings has to be there. Otherwise, why would a young and enterprising businessman even consider marrying a widow with an 8 year old child and try to be the father figure for the child. As Teji mentioned, ppl would want to experience their togetherness freshly for the first time.

That brings us to the core question why would Viaan want to share his life with Kathaa. Because Viaan is irresistably floored by Katha's mental strength, resilience and equally mesmerised by her beauty and that's it.

In front of kathaa, nothing else matters to Viaan. This is a message that has to be resonated across to Kathaa and to us audience. Proposing Kathaa in a spiritual gathering especially when PAPA G, Reet, and her office staff were present is vital, because they are all part of their society who might have reservations of this union.

I also liked the ambience of the proposal, because Kathaa had proposed to Aditya at the footsteps of a gurdwara, so proposal in front of God is a motif of this show. He's been pondering on this proposal since several days before the shamitha track and hence cannot await or delay. 

I think Viaan wouldn't have been able to utter those lines of shaayri in a restaurant or other places with crowd, because he's an introvert. But uttering those lines in front of God makes them feel more realistic and coming straight out of his heart.

Rejection is something he's prepared and confession is the first step he has to cross for this lovestory to begin. The rejection by Katha was good, she has to reject several times, so that Viaan betters his approach making her think about him. This rapid push is needed for her to pull herself out of the beautiful past memories and move on with the present. 

I'd pray for the CVs to not follow the OG 1001 nights after the FL agrees for the wedding because at the drop of a hat the FL in there runs away  from the ML. Which I found so uncharacteristic and silly.

So glad for all of the people here! Enjoying my break with discussions on unreal stuff 😀

I cannot even begin to explain how much offended I am at this behavior. And yes he gets to get away with it. Katha, for no fault of hers has to deal with the comments, “wise words”, and gossip.

What good is it if his thoughts and emotions are pure, if he is jeopardizing the woman and her dignity in the eyes of the world, by his recklessness😡Being sensitive and straightforward is an amazing trait to possess, but that sensitivity should extend to everybody you interact with, not just being sensitive to one's own feelings and emotions.

Similarly, if one considers themselves as straightforward, they should also have the courage to accept other people's straight opinions too. He lacked sensitivity towards Katha completely in his confession yesterday😭. If his urge to tell her his dil ki baath is so strong🤔, I won't disapprove that too, had he taken care of doing this in a safe space, so she can save face, and freely and safely express herself too😒 He did none of that. 

😀 been there multiple times. And have wanted to wring each one’s neck. Now, well past my prime, but still face such scenarios even though spoken for and all. Nothing cute about it. Nothing flattering either. It is unnecessary. Viaan’s action didn’t reflect respect or care.
It truly doesn’t matter what is going to unfold next, get there sensibly and with a bit more thought. And there the writing was extremely disappointing…..