Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

How can we forget Khushi. Whenever I heard this name it brings back to me those beautiful days of IPKKND. 

Btw I didn't watch yesterday's episode but read all the reviews here. So katha rejected Viaan's proposal. At this point may be she couldn't make herself to take one step forward towards him that's why it's right to reject his proposal instead of being silent. 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeah ARSHI couple are my favorite too.❤️🤗

Coming back to KA I loved tuesday, Wednesday episodes, the confession was pure bliss. To me the confession episode remains iconic after episode 16 and few others.

Episode 16 was iconic because Viaan was battling with lust, passion and unknown guilt. Katha was struggling with her compulsion for money and unwillingness to submission. Two people unknown of each others struggles only to be brought together by their desires, which was shot elegantly.

I think the CVs put a similar effort in getting the confession scenes right. Viaan was brimming with uncontrolled emotional high only for others to misinterpret. Symbolising how everything in the universe is misaligned yet here we have a guy running after his lady confessing his feelings.

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

How can we forget Khushi. Whenever I heard this name it brings back to me those beautiful days of IPKKND. 

Btw I didn't watch yesterday's episode but read all the reviews here. So katha rejected Viaan's proposal. At this point may be she couldn't make herself to take one step forward towards him that's why it's right to reject his proposal instead of being silent. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Yeah ARSHI couple are my favorite too.❤️🤗

Coming back to KA I loved tuesday, Wednesday episodes, the confession was pure bliss. To me the confession episode remains iconic after episode 16 and few others.

Episode 16 was iconic because Viaan was battling with lust, passion and unknown guilt. Katha was struggling with her compulsion for money and unwillingness to submission. Two people unknown of each others struggles only to be brought together by their desires, which was shot elegantly.

I think the CVs put a similar effort in getting the confession scenes right. Viaan was brimming with uncontrolled emotional high only for others to misinterpret. Symbolising how everything in the universe is misaligned yet here we have a guy running after his lady confessing his feelings.

ArShi will always be most iconic pair of ITV❤️ 

I too agree. Confession scene was pure bliss😊 I really love dialogues of Viaan. Completely unique confession of ITV 

Btw what's in OG 1001 ? 

I mean how katha is going to confess ?🤔

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

1001 nights is the tales told by a lady(shahrazad) every night to save herself and others from a ruthless captor(shahryar) eventually the captor get besotted by the lady for her wisdom and he marries her. 

Summary of OG 1001 nights series:

In OG 1001 nights, the ML(Onur) since childhood was attached to the 1001 night stories, he identifies himself as the ruthless Shahryar and get captivated by the FL(Shahrazad) name and attitude. 

The ML is fond of horses so he has his childhood horse toy in his hands while confessing to the FL at a restaurant(he takes her there with an excuse of a non existent client meeting). He actually wants to give that toy as a paternal gesture to the FL son. DURING the 3rd confession FL accepts, her struggle thereafter is how she feels guilty of not remembering her dead husband(Ahmet) enough and how she felt like a W**re for accepting the MLs ONS proposal Etc. 

Finally the ML decides to have their wedding at the same hotel where they had the ONS, because ML thinks ONS brought them closer and even thanks FLs FIL(Mr.Burhan) for refusing her money leading to the ONS. ONS is not all bad and dark for the ML, but the FL is tensed at the mention of the ONS because according to her, she's sold herself for money and betrayed her dead husband.

Sadly FL runs away leaving ML at the wedding altar because ML is accused of coercion by a lady(That track was similar to Shamitha track.)

That lady after coming clean, saves FL from villains(FL is kidnapped due to villains professional rivalry with ML). Sadly, the lady eventually gets killed while rescuing FL(Shamitha promising Viaan some help in Future).

2nd time, FL runs away when it's revealed ML had a silly ex wanting to return into MLs life (silly EX kills herself due to some overdose).

Also 3rd time, FL leaves ML because he has a 9 yr old child from his broken engagement prior to them seeing each other, that engagement breaks because the ML found his fiancé sleeping with his Best friend(kerem Ehsan in KA)

Hence, there's bad blood or uncomfortable air between ML and best friend. The best friend of ML has his eyes on FL and tries to sabotage the couple through reveal of their ONS to the world. The best friend of ML marries the FL best friend, here it was supposed to be Rewa but her character ended (due to shaadi of the actress playing Rewa) hence we have Meera not sure she's going to be paired with Ehsaan🤪

Finally, to summarise, ML always struggles with his jealousy and possessiveness towards the FL he can't see her talking comfortably with other men. FL struggles with her trust issues and self-righteous independent nature

Because a marriage needs depending on each other and giving each other the space right, both of them struggle together and suffer during separations, finally ML asks why does the FL always deserts him when he needs her the most and she apologises for her behaviour and then wants to have a big fat weedding with their children, because their first wedding is a simple formalising ceremony.

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

ArShi will always be the most iconic pair of ITV❤️ 

I too agree. Confession scene was pure bliss😊 I really love dialogues of Viaan. Completely unique confession of ITV 

Btw what's in OG 1001 ? 

I mean how katha is going to confess ?🤔

Edited by Rsrockz - 1 years ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I know that many of us are upset that Viaan ne sirf apni dil ki suni & did not consider Katha’s discomfort, or how people wld judge her for his attentions. I am thinking that a man who doesnt have a sister or neice or close female cousin, may lack that sensitivity. Also his mother has never taught him to be sensitive towards any woman but herself, he is learning only now.

I hope they write a scene soon for him to realise it indirectly, maybe from an anecdote of Jenny.

Edited by Bana - 1 years ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

I think what Viaan did is totally justified and kathaa a SM stuck to her past needs a man who can sweep her feet off the ground. Because Dabe paav ghar karnewala pyaar lacks intensity to confess and admit against social norms the situations kathaa lives in demands for her to close herself to emotions. 

Sadly we often see women could never move on worrying and thinking about their pyaar ki aakhri nishaani a little child left behind. So, IMO Viaan should not regret and instead should pursue Kathaa vigorously so that the emotions behind her impenetrable shells of stoicism are broken.

Originally posted by: Bana

I know that many of us are upset that Viaan ne sirf apni dil ki suni & did not consider Katha’s discomfort, or how people wld judge her for his attentions. I am thinking that a man who doesnt have a sister or neice or close female cousin, may lack that sensitivity. Also his mother has never taught him to be sensitive towards any woman but herself, he is learning only now.

I hope they write a scene soon for him to realise it indirectly, maybe from an anecdote of Jenny.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm thats an interesting pov

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Hey kushi ji your name reminds me of kushi from IPKKND, I adore her chirpyness and miss the laad governor&sanka devi combo.

Yes, I used to watch ipkknd and have come back now after a good gap hoping there will be some changes to the story telling pattern! 😀 was not a fan of the name I go by though, picked for the heck of it.

With regards to KA, I haven’t seen the original and don’t intend to 😀. Just here for the time being to see how they take it forward. I guess the beauty of this forum is that we can all put our views and let it be. And share some laughs. 

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bana

Thank God this is imagination 😆. It was just common sense getting a skip… if Viaan was not the ML, he would be blasted by all!

Edited by kushikumari - 1 years ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

Pleasure to meet you kushi ji🤗

I'm Raji all for big hugs and laughs, I am neither a loyal ITV viewer nor indulge in serious discussions. I watched 1001 nights accidentally. I work in AI analytics and hence felt the need to unwind myself indulging something non-techie for my mental sanity.

Originally posted by: kushikumari

Yes, I used to watch ipkknd and have come back now after a good gap hoping there will be some changes to the story telling pattern! 😀 was not a fan of the name I go by though, picked for the heck of it.

With regards to KA, I haven’t seen the original and don’t intend to 😀. Just here for the time being to see how they take it forward. I guess the beauty of this forum is that we can all put our views and let it be. And share some laughs.