SECOND HAND EMBARASSMENT............

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Good afternoon/morning girls!!!! For Viaan and my heart went out for Katha😭🤗

I hope all of you are well. I watched all 3 episodes in one go today, so general thoughts, no specifics😳May be an unpopular opinion, but I hated the confession bit and Viaan's cluelessness🤢. So, Rant it is going to be, so please be forewarned........😔

Hated the internet search of how to be a father. I guess that is for everybody to know what Viaan is feeling for Katha😒 I wish Mama G gave a piece of her mind clearly to Papa G. Because, Papa G is going to impose restrictions now on Katha. I am so surprised that this guy was so rude, that he wouldn't even give a benefit of doubt to Katha😭He assumed and so went ahead to humiliate Katha with whatever he insinuated to Viaan. My blood was boiling the whole time, he was doing his nonsense to Viaan, all the while indirectly judging Katha😡Ek baar kya pooch nahin sakta Katha ko, what she feels for Viaan or the situation? Woh kya choti bacchi hain, ki he is throwing all these warnings to a prom date of hers?😡

Why the FDs for the boy kids only? I hope he has some investments for the two cutesy girls too. 

Teji and Reet are two sides of the same coin. The same two people who wouldn't hesitate even for a second to ask for help from Katha, think of her as somebody who is not worthy to be associated with😡

I am not familiar with the paath, but loved that serene song playing in the back ground❤️ Apart from that, everything the attendees did is a fiasco👎🏼. Viaan was constantly making moon eyes at Katha- I really felt uncomfortable watching him😡. This truly put Katha in such a compromising position with Papa G. Reet and Teji were gossiping. 

I really didn't like Viaan telling her his feelings in that occasion👎🏼. Yes, it is in front of God, pure in his thoughts and soul😳, may be. But, he only considered his feelings, his need and urgency to express himself ahead of anything else, including Katha's discomfort🤢, completely oblivious of the current circumstances and Katha's haalchaal😭 He put her in a position, where she can't bolt or fade away into the shadows. She is left there, her wounds and emotions laid bare, still having to manage her emotions and keep her composure💔😭. He is smiling like a crazy guy, without even acknowledging her shock to hear it in the middle of this spiritual event, with a houseful of people👎🏼

Now, I guess we have to hear every Tom, Dick and Harry judging her for snagging Viaan😡 Ohhhhhh!! I am so mad🤬😡 The slights delivered by Reet, Teji and co.......

I don't care if the writers thought it is cute to show a puppy doll and his happiness😡, but I hated the complete oblivion😡. She is totally put in a position where she can't even khul ke react kar sakti, like ek chaanta maarein or go away in a huff or wail loudly💔I don't know girls, I am second-hand offended at the lack of concern for her state. It is as if a teenager in our 90's movies who would announce his one-sided love for the girl on the college PA system🤢

Sorry, if I offended anyone. Please fire away, how you felt......... May be I am not looking at this the right way🤢 It disturbed me quite a bit. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Good afternoon/morning girls!!!! For Viaan and my heart went out for Katha😭🤗

I hope all of you are well. I watched all 3 episodes in one go today, so general thoughts, no specifics😳May be an unpopular opinion, but I hated the confession bit and Viaan's cluelessness🤢. So, Rant it is going to be, so please be forewarned........😔

Hated the internet search of how to be a father. I guess that is for everybody to know what Viaan is feeling for Katha😒 I wish Mama G gave a piece of her mind clearly to Papa G. Because, Papa G is going to impose restrictions now on Katha. I am so surprised that this guy was so rude, that he wouldn't even give a benefit of doubt to Katha😭He assumed and so went ahead to humiliate Katha with whatever he insinuated to Viaan. My blood was boiling the whole time, he was doing his nonsense to Viaan, all the while indirectly judging Katha😡Ek baar kya pooch nahin sakta Katha ko, what she feels for Viaan or the situation? Woh kya choti bacchi hain, ki he is throwing all these warnings to a prom date of hers?😡

Seriously, this man needs to be locked up. The sheer arrogance of his insinuations. Just shows he has neither respect nor care for Katha.

Why the FDs for the boy kids only? I hope he has some investments for the two cutesy girls too. 

Teji and Reet are two sides of the same coin. The same two people who wouldn't hesitate even for a second to ask for help from Katha, think of her as somebody who is not worthy to be associated with😡

I find Teji more dangerous. She could not even stand in support of her son when Reet was being Reet. She is terrified of losing her son and will think the worst of any woman who gets close to him. What a dimwit to listen and get carried away by what Reet is saying. Doesn’t she know her son better? Doesn’t she trust him enough to know he would choose his partner with care? Also, isn’t she Kavita’s friend? Shouldn’t she be talking to Kavita instead of making terrible faces? And her son is a grown man, not a 20 year old. She should be happy he is finally interested in a woman!

I am not familiar with the paath, but loved that serene song playing in the back ground❤️ Apart from that, everything the attendees did is a fiasco👎🏼. Viaan was constantly making moon eyes at Katha- I really felt uncomfortable watching him😡. This truly put Katha in such a compromising position with Papa G. Reet and Teji were gossiping. 

Agreed, glancing her way every now and then is one thing, staring like that? Love or being smitten, it doesn’t have to be shown this way. Nothing bold about this, just silly and annoying, if not uncomfortable for the one it is directed at. I am sure we have all had at least that one person stare at us at some point in our lives. Not easy to forget and yet not worth remembering the feelings…

I really didn't like Viaan telling her his feelings in that occasion👎🏼. Yes, it is in front of God, pure in his thoughts and soul😳, may be. But, he only considered his feelings, his need and urgency to express himself ahead of anything else, including Katha's discomfort🤢, completely oblivious of the current circumstances and Katha's haalchaal😭 He put her in a position, where she can't bolt or fade away into the shadows. She is left there, her wounds and emotions laid bare, still having to manage her emotions and keep her composure💔😭. He is smiling like a crazy guy, without even acknowledging her shock to hear it in the middle of this spiritual event, with a houseful of people👎🏼

@bold, not one single person there cared for the paath barring Katha. Each one had their own agenda. 
Who cares about prayers and the state of mind one should possess at least at such times. It was a farce. It’s annoying when they make a mockery of such events. 

Now, I guess we have to hear every Tom, Dick and Harry judging her for snagging Viaan😡 Ohhhhhh!! I am so mad🤬😡 The slights delivered by Reet, Teji and co.......

I don't care if the writers thought it is cute to show a puppy doll and his happiness😡, but I hated the complete oblivion😡. She is totally put in a position where she can't even khul ke react kar sakti, like ek chaanta maarein or go away in a huff or wail loudly💔I don't know girls, I am second-hand offended at the lack of concern for her state. It is as if a teenager in our 90's movies who would announce his one-sided love for the girl on the college PA system🤢

This is where the maturity is lacking, nothing cute about it. Give me a sensitive, passionate man any day, there is much beauty and something irresistible in that.

Sorry, if I offended anyone. Please fire away, how you felt......... May be I am not looking at this the right way🤢 It disturbed me quite a bit. 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Can I give you a great big hug?🤗I thought I am the only one who felt offended by the whole fiasco😭

Oh my God! I hated the whole episode. The confession to himself was so good👍🏼He was embarrassed that the committee got to hear it😳. What about Katha? How come he was so careless about her feelings and giving her no space to react? 🤢He just heard from her about how she feels about another relationship after Adi. So, doesn't she deserve any consideration and respect her feelings?🤢 Or is he a toddler, who has trouble controlling his impulses to blurt out whatever he feels like, wherever he feels like? May be he is stuck in that puppy doll age🤢forever. 

I am sooo mad💔Agreed, sensitivity is lacking completely. With that goes out any humanity or consideration for the other person's state of mind. He literally put her on the spot and is goofily smiling away into the horizon🤬😡

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the tag & good analysis Mili.

I had PapaG figured out for a blinkered, inconsiderate, egoistic, vindictive chauvinist 😡 I feel like my assessment is spot-on, unfortunately. MamaG is too soft & indulgent with him, which is why such men become more emtrenched in such behaviour.

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Can I give you a great big hug?🤗I thought I am the only one who felt offended by the whole fiasco😭

Oh my God! I hated the whole episode. The confession to himself was so good👍🏼He was embarrassed that the committee got to hear it😳. What about Katha? How come he was so careless about her feelings and giving her no space to react? 🤢He just heard from her about how she feels about another relationship after Adi. So, doesn't she deserve any consideration and respect her feelings?🤢 Or is he a toddler, who has trouble controlling his impulses to blurt out whatever he feels like, wherever he feels like? May be he is stuck in that puppy doll age🤢forever. 

I am sooo mad💔Agreed, sensitivity is lacking completely. With that goes out any humanity or consideration for the other person's state of mind. He literally put her on the spot and is goofily smiling away into the horizon🤬😡

😂 I am assuming mama dear made sure he got everything he wanted growing up, as long as it didn’t upset her importance. You would think he would want to speak to her privately, giving her assurance that he didn’t want to compete with Adi or take his place. He just wanted to be there for her. He hoped to get to know her son. And that in someway some day, she would reciprocate and maybe her son too. No pressure, no rush, just a chance. It can be shown so beautifully, delicately, with humor, with playfulness, a touch of sensitivity and a solid presence by her side always.  But no, it’s all about eyeing and more eyeing, setting up seating arrangements, and more ogling during the prayers. Truly teenage stuff.

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Your arguments are valid given the fact that there were literally so many family and friends around when the confession happened and I agree that the timing was just not right. But honestly I am glad that the confession happened because i think this will be a major step ahead for Viaan since he mentioned that he has just started to live and is able to see life from a different perspective. It's going to be quite a journey from Katha's side now to accept Viaan's love and reciprocate the same. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh No. it seems like I am in minority here,  with regard to enjoying the confession. For me it was what it was…a depiction of a man who was smitten completely, who could not wait to confess…there was  no question of rationality or reason or even listening to his friend when his friend kept telling him not to…

For me, there is a certain unbridled joy in wanting to do things with a selfish urgency, I have completely bought into that little child in Viaan who can’t wait to open his birthday gifts, he could not care less how it would look, it’s his birthday, his gift. This wasn’t about Katha, it was about him…. In fact to me it is very much like the Viaan we have been seeing, a man who was lost but has now found himself and he can’t wait to tell the one person he gives credit to. 

I wasn’t embarrassed for him. You know the feeling you get when you watch a man give a speech to his wife in a big hall, it’s like he goes on and on, he has forgotten there are others in the room…but we remember…but he doesn’t ..for a reason…all he wants to do is say what he wants to say…and if you look around the room, some people are giggling, some are shaking their heads, but some are smiling with him….it’s that love that I felt for Viaan in the last two episodes. I am sorry I missed the Monday one 

To me, there is a reason why Katha is shocked and silent throughout it all, because the makers want us to see it from his pov…

Let me cut and paste what I put in DT 

I was one of the few who thought Viaan in this mode is too mushy for my liking…BUT the last 2 episodes changed that completely for me…

For me Viaan represented every emotion that love can bring in someone…sometimes we get so jaded in life, that we are unable to see love in its purity …these may be surface level emotions, but the unbridled joy they can bring is second to nothing. 

Love can enamor  - while they are setting the room together, Viaan doesn’t take his eyes off her.  He is smitten, in fact, he was choosing his clothes the previous night. And then telling his friend to shut up. How many times, girls who have crushes go through these emotions, including your best friends teasing you with his name…we associate it with some teenage crush…but seeing it in Viaan, for some reason, it was believable, almost wanting…there is a moment where you want to cheer for him…

And that moment came when he confesses ….

Love can alleviate - who needs anxiety pills when all we need to do is just express what we truly feel with no expectations, with no malice, with no fear. Viaan’s confession is so ideal, that it’s almost unrealistic. In our time and day, when we text our feelings with an emoji, this confession wasn’t just a burst of emotion, it was a stream of ardor that made us sigh for him, root for him, and made us hope for him. 

The post confession left him with no confusion, a combination of relief and inexplicable happiness…His hurt face in tye precap when she refuses to call him Viaan….we feel that hurt with him…

This was a man who asked for an ONS, what a long way he has come. He deserves his love, but yes, he must walk a bit longer….

Mr Raghuvanshi ko Viaan Banne mei dair hai…

Pyaar apne Aap mei itna Kuch le aata hai 

Ki voh Ek chiz ho hi nahi sakti..

Apne Aap ko jaan lena 

Usko mana lena 

Uski naa ko manzur karna 

Apni haan mei shaamil karana 

Yeh sab Kuch milaake hi tou 

Pyaar banta hai

——-

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Here I was thinking it seems I only disliked it..🤗.. I did not like confession - like you said it had only consideration about his own feelings. What about Katha? The way he had put her in this awkward situation and then smiling in the end, I did not find it cute especially dog toy part. I understand many are saying that Viaan never felt this much joy and is showing innocence and joy at his first love and thus so expressive with his feelings. But still there is a way to show it , this was pretty immature way of expressing feelings. It felt like a schoolboy confessing his love to his teenager crush. I understand that Viaan is over the moon about his feelings but still he was this unique character who had picked himself up from pieces of his childhood and in spite of whatever wrong he did with katha to begin with , he was indeed a sober and mature guy if we go by Jeetu bhai's explanation and the way he owned up things after ONS. I would have loved a simple confession in one of those intimate moments perhaps heart to heart talks with just Katha and Viaan only. Only thing i liked in the episode was Katha's reaction to it. She was visibly shocked, shaken and in numb state quite understandably. 

I know many people are liking this happy Viaan, I have no issues with his happiness😆 but he is acting silly and weird 🤔. I understand that first love can change a person but to go a total shift for a introvert guy like this showing his all this moon eyed giving smiles all around like he is in some la la land. showed lack of depth in his emotions. Love is not just about expression of it...

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi mili, I am just copy pasting what I wrote in the DT...

Yeah I agree that he put Katha at a disadvantage but this is not about her... This is about his feelings.... For a person who never felt like he was even alive this huge emotion will make him blind to everything else around him and utterly giddy.....

I am quoting what Columbia said here because that's exactly how I felt... 

It was the culmination of Viaan’s journey of self reflection and realization, for me, it was like this man could NOT wait..nothing else mattered…

And you know what I do hope that’s the man he becomes to her, stubborn for her, he is fine even if she is mad at him, he is fine to wait…but no one can stop him from loving her. Not even her. Not even the whole set of people around her. But to establish this with no toxic elements, the writers have built his love as one that is self reflective and filled with joy. 

And as for me.... As I mentioned in my previous post he is the kind of person who can't stop and think of anything else when he's absolutely sure of something. 

I feel like there's a consistency in his thinking since the ONS itself.... He becomes too determined and stubborn once he is fixed on something that what others think even Katha (who is going to be as effected with his actions as himself if not more than him ) doesn't matter to him.

Even when he is begging for her forgiveness I only saw his guilt and his pain but he was and still is not in a state of understanding what that puts her through. He didn't ask forgiveness for her he asked it for himself. 

It's the same with his love confession... He did it for himself. He is selfish like that and I love this aspect of him.

We have seen he can be a very understanding person when he wants to be but when his own feelings overwhelm him he is unable to think of others. For me this character trait makes him much more human and realistic.

And I also agree that it's not very mature of him in this particular aspect. But that's what his journey is all about. He is a flawed character who overcomes his trauma and insecurities and becomes a better person in his love for Katha. 

And I trust the makers to show his journey beautifully....

Sorry for the long post...😅😅😅

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have stopped feeling bad for katha the moment Aarav got cured 

She is stupid and suffers from Jag Kalyaan syndrome

Why should i feel bad for her ,how is she different from Anupama ,in front of her in laws she is also bhigi billi ,haan i agree 5 pages ka lecture she doesnt give but pure Hindi me jo poetic baat bolti h i dont like  

As for Vian i used to like him before he fell in love with Katha (barring ONS proposal) after falling in love he lost his senses 

He is behaving like a school kid i cant take it 

But i dont mind his proposal bcoz his intention was to let out his feelings 

Unless he starts stalking 😡

I don't think Katha is a strong woman from any angle she just gives out of syllabus gyaan to Aarav ,all the other stuffs related to Aarav are done by Dodo and PB 

She doesnt even have time to check Aarav's phone which ideally she should or 8 years k kid ko consent sikhate hue she actually has started thinking him 14 years old and is giving privacy 

And before u guys jump on me No I dont think a woman always causes problems but Katha herself is a problem 

Ehsaan got saved Vian needs to 

For the crime he committed its better to send him to jail rather taking out his brain cells one by one 

Edited by Ssp123 - 1 years ago