Dev, Vidhi and wildlife: UPDATED WITH SCENE 1. Pg 2 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I can just imagine how hot 🔥 this Dev would look!

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Name_sake101

Quite a fresh and new perspective. I love the way you've described the scenes in the national park, about the rogue elephant and the fun conversation between Budha and Dev. Already in love with this Dev, straight out of a NatGeo documentary (*drools*). Looking forward to this story of Dev and Vidhi. 👍🏼

Thank you!!

I hope I am able to flesh out the character well.

Srj9 thumbnail

Loved it.. keep writing... the story looks amazing and very fresh😍😍

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it! Loved the first chapter. Vidhi being vidhi thought she could handle tiger cubs 😄 glad to see Dev’s dry humor still alive and kicking here. Can’t wait to see how you take this forward, really looking forward to reading the next part!

Helios10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Loved it! Loved the first chapter. Vidhi being vidhi thought she could handle tiger cubs 😄 glad to see Dev’s dry humor still alive and kicking here. Can’t wait to see how you take this forward, really looking forward to reading the next part!

Thank you!!

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Love love love it!!! Please continue this ASAP and please do tag me when u update the next part❤️Also, if u get a chance, please read my FF as well.

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part!

Sakm thumbnail

Hi! Waiting for the next part..

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Hey 👋 I was wondering where this FF went... please continue this naah.... missing it very much..🥺❤️

Helios10 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Hey 👋 I was wondering where this FF went... please continue this naah.... missing it very much..🥺❤️

Been busy, will definitely try. Thanks for your interest in my ff!!