Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Lets start the new thread ðŸ¥³

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Mujhe pyaar hua tha ka alternate name kya ho sakta hai?

Audience ko torture diya tha🤣

Edited by palakluvsabhiya - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Lets start the new thread ðŸ¥³

With a bang🥳

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

I am surprised that Wahaj started his acting career on 2015. smiley22I thought he started it earlier smiley23

Well. The 1st show I watched Wahaj in was Ahsaas. He played : Noman Ijaz' son.. who was against his second marriage with Sarah Khan.

The 1st thought was that this guy can act. He looks good, but why did they pair him up with Ghana Ali?smiley44

In Zoya Sawleha he was paired with my fav: Madiha Imam. But his role was nothing extra ordinary.

It is only after watching him in Dil Nawaz that I believed in him. smiley4 He did amazing job there, and I thought he was really going mad. Such a gr8 drama in which he got to do many things from romancing 2 of the most beautifull and talented actresses in the industry , to playing the ziddi young man, to the obssessed one, the charmed one. How could he do it!smiley3

Wahaj never shy away from doing small roles in multi starres , he took a bit long to get a break with Tere Bin and MPHT. But he proved his mettal.. and now he is one of the A list actors .smiley14

Thanks for sharing this. I also didnt know he started in 2015. 

I watched Wahaj first in Ahd e wafa.. 

Then I searched more of his drama . Tried Mahe Tamam but it was typical saas bahu drama so couldnt watch. 

Later I watched him in Ishq Jalebi . I just love Madiha and Wahaj. So I searched for any other drama of them together and found Zoya Swaleha and watched it just because I loved the pair . 

I also watched Ghissipiti and Dil na Umeed on and off. Wahaj impressed with lesser screen time there. 

I also tried Jo bichar gaye  as he was playing a bangladeshi character there .. His effort to learn and deliver bangla was a treat for me. This guy never fails to impress me with his dedication towards his characters. 

But I was craving for another romantica Drama of him and now he is serving two dramas .. I am so happy that he is even showing his versatility in playing Saad and Murtasim.  I am so happy to see him getting recognition.. 

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

yahooo new thread🥳🥳