Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

I am still holding onto Abhira being the end journey Priyanka. I didnt watch the episode, just a snippet of Manjari getting humiliated. Things are looking bad right now and it will get worse for the next 2 episodes. We were warned about 3 episodes being heart breaking. 1 done and 2 more to go. But look at the positives shown today, posted this in the other thread too, I am going by review only here. 

- Abhi took Akshara's name whilst starting the pooja. He didnt take Arohi's name again, it was Manjari

- He felt Akshara coming and mahadev was shown a couple of times signalling him and he was looking at mahadev asking questions on why are you making me feel her presence. He convinced himself the feeling wasnt real, but Akshu entered. 

- Rather than focussing on the pooja, he was reminiscing Abhira moments, good ones only not bad ones.

- Akshara when looked back saw Abhi and Arohi hands together, it affected her badly. Yes she will force herself to make her marriage with Nav real. But doubt she will.

According to google 4000th episode is on 8th Wednesday. I am expecting wed is when track will turn. It will be either Abhir's truth coming out or Abhi's accident. Dont know if I mentioned it yesterday. BTS of Mahima in scrubs and Rohan shooting suggests it will be Abhi's accident. There was also Akshu going somewhere in a hurry. She looked to be alone. If it is Abhi's accident, then it will be parallel to Akshu's accident.

Only sad thing(the bit I did say) today was Abhi only getting jealous of Nav defending Akshu but not think about what he said about Akshu's pain. 

I wont watch till wednesday and see if it changes. If not I will quit. If Abhira arent the end game then Akshu will die handing over to Manjari for taking away one son from her. If this is the way they are going then this season will end. But what would they have proved at the end that love doesnt hold any value?. To me this doesnt make sense. 

Another option of both couple married and moved on, where will the story go after this. Doesnt make sense and there is Abhir here too.

interesting…thank you for the review…I ff most of it…what’s the point of taking her name if he can’t defend her honor though…n I won’t hail Abhinav  for doing that coz this is Abhimanyu’s thing…it almost seems like for no rhyme or reason they have flipped Abhimanyu’s character…n not today but since Neil’s death …if they are planning to refill n bting sbhimsnyu back j sure hope they do that fast coz like you most will abandon this show…n for good reason…I did read that as ishara will save Abhimanyu

waise toh koi faayda nahi hai lol par phir bhi iss baar I want these evil acts to be exposed all folks who did wrongs to apologize before another marriage or celebration happens 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

I am hoping for Abhira after proper redemption track and a dignified exit for Abhinav.. I do not want Arohi or Manjari or anyone to die .. those will be easy solutions .. I would like their true nature to come out and I would like them to see Abhira rebuilding and fulfilling the potential of the love that was shown to be there ..
If they go their separate ways somewhere it would feel like the good people lost out .. and the ones with malicious intents won.. but I get why the current couples seem a better solution. .. 

I agree with you except I don’t thing current couples are a better solution…look at aarohi reminiscing about her first failed engagement..n not about her dead husband…n tis marriage was supposed to be sbout roohi…it is a failure before it has even started…as far as Abhinav n akshara are concerned whether akshara likes it if not she will never love abhinav like she loves Abhimanyu …it just won’t happen…the writing is on the wall 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

As much as we all like Ahshara-Abhimanyu, I guess its much more sensible to not make them end game. Keep it as Akshara-Abhinav and Abhimanyu-Arohi. They don't have to follow Gen 1 and Gen 2 where lead couples have to always get back together and you get remarried many times with the same person. Gen 3 could be shown different and in tack with the current way it is in our lives too.

I just responded and I think that response is my thought to your comments too…abhi n aarohi are not compatible…just by being doctors compatibility doesn’t hapoen…aisey toh every Doctor couple will be the ideal couple…it us actually far from the truth…compatibility is by connection…aarohi only has connection with herself…even today she us thinking about her ego n her failed engagement n not about Neil …she us in it only to win n satisfy her ego…abhi just got played …Abhimanyu can never love anyone other than akshara…is that enough? No…clearly not …as he failed in other aspects but with aarohi the first most imp thing is not there any love…doomed before starting…akshara n abhinav can be good roommates…but not good couple…coz again akshara doesn’t love him…is love so imp? Is it the only thing needed? Yes love is imp n no it isnt the only thing needed…it is not fair to anyone that their spouse thinks about their ex more then them…

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

interesting…thank you for the review…I ff most of it…what’s the point of taking her name if he can’t defend her honor though…n I won’t hail Abhinav  for doing that coz this is Abhimanyu’s thing…it almost seems like for no rhyme or reason they have flipped Abhimanyu’s character…n not today but since Neil’s death …if they are planning to refill n bting sbhimsnyu back j sure hope they do that fast coz like you most will abandon this show…n for good reason…I did read that as ishara will save Abhimanyu

waise toh koi faayda nahi hai lol par phir bhi iss baar I want these evil acts to be exposed all folks who did wrongs to apologize before another marriage or celebration happens 

agree. Today Abhi did try to diffuse the situation but Manjari didnt stop. He doesnt really have the right to say much more. Even then I thought had Akshu not taken a stand, he would have given it back to his mother. His voice when he said maa, was quite firm, there was anger and frustration, but Akshu's bas over powered it. Her defending Nav is what trigged him. He got jealous again and proceeded with the puja.

Abhi's realisation and redemption will come but not till Abhir's truth comes out. 

Try and avoid watching the next 2 episodes if you dont want to break your phone/tv screen. Precap is suggesting next level cringe. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It really doesn't matter..abhira r finished for me...I dun wanna troll it for a long time so I hope I just get over it and don't care . 

What good of abhira is left ? When they were together they never utilized that time to show the bonding ...it was always drama drama and drama around them...except for the first scene where they met , I don't remember any exceptional moment of theirs . Not interested in endless cycles of separation and Milan.  Ultimately audience will get fed up and they will shut shop..it will happen a lot quicker than kaira.

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

It really doesn't matter..abhira r finished for me...I dun wanna troll it for a long time so I hope I just get over it and don't care . 

What good of abhira is left ? When they were together they never utilized that time to show the bonding ...it was always drama drama and drama around them...except for the first scene where they met , I don't remember any exceptional moment of theirs . Not interested in endless cycles of separation and Milan.  Ultimately audience will get fed up and they will shut shop..it will happen a lot quicker than kaira.

so sad…isn’t it…there was so much they could have shown…n one can’t help but wonder why wasnt it done…they would have gotten sky high trps 

PantaVat thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly, Abhinav is a better husband. So would be really happy if Akshu stays with Abhinav

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=sunshining]

I am still holding onto Abhira being the end journey Priyanka. I didnt watch the episode, just a snippet of Manjari getting humiliated. Things are looking bad right now and it will get worse for the next 2 episodes. We were warned about 3 episodes being heart breaking. 1 done and 2 more to go. But look at the positives shown today, posted this in the other thread too, I am going by review only here. 

- Abhi took Akshara's name whilst starting the pooja. He didnt take Arohi's name again, it was Manjari

- He felt Akshara coming and mahadev was shown a couple of times signalling him and he was looking at mahadev asking questions on why are you making me feel her presence. He convinced himself the feeling wasnt real, but Akshu entered. 

- Rather than focussing on the pooja, he was reminiscing Abhira moments, good ones only not bad ones.

- Akshara when looked back saw Abhi and Arohi hands together, it affected her badly. Yes she will force herself to make her marriage with Nav real. But doubt she will.

According to google 4000th episode is on 8th Wednesday. I am expecting wed is when track will turn. It will be either Abhir's truth coming out or Abhi's accident. Dont know if I mentioned it yesterday. BTS of Mahima in scrubs and Rohan shooting suggests it will be Abhi's accident. There was also Akshu going somewhere in a hurry. She looked to be alone. If it is Abhi's accident, then it will be parallel to Akshu's accident.

Only sad thing(the bit I did say) today was Abhi only getting jealous of Nav defending Akshu but not think about what he said about Akshu's pain. 

I wont watch till wednesday and see if it changes. If not I will quit. If Abhira arent the end game then Akshu will die handing over to Manjari for taking away one son from her. If this is the way they are going then this season will end. But what would they have proved at the end that love doesnt hold any value?. To me this doesnt make sense. 

Another option of both couple married and moved on, where will the story go after this. Doesnt make sense and there is Abhir here too.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed love holds a lot of value in one's life. But is love alone enough to sustain a relationship? Let's leave romantic relations aside and look at the world's purest relation between a parent n child. That relation is not just characterised by unconditional love but also by immeasurable trust, absolute support, protection n guidance at our lowest, comfort, understanding n peace of mind & unsaid sacrifices. No other relation compares to this bond but I believe all of them must have these attributes, even if in varied quantities, for d relation to work successfully over long term. In Ak-Ab relation trust, support n understanding were more or less missing especially from Ab side. As a result real respect was also lacking. Even if it's not stated in d show it's pretty obvious that Ab took a liking to Ak cos she was just like her mother who lived n sacrificed for family. He decided to not let her be like his mom. Therefore subconsciously he directly or indirectly imposed his will or had a general disregard for her decisions or was wary of her self sacrificing habit n family priorities. He might not shout while saying it but there were multiple instances of him saying why don't you listen to me, you always do the opposite of what I say, don't get involved in my family matters. I guess I'm gettin swayed sorry for that. The only pt. I'm tryin to make here is that personally I feel in a relation love is imp. but not paramount. If trust, understanding n respect are lacking, irrespective of whatever reasons, d relation maybe sustained but is never healthy or equal n d ppl involved in it r never truly at peace.
verve thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shinning_AD]

As much as we all like Ahshara-Abhimanyu, I guess its much more sensible to not make them end game. Keep it as Akshara-Abhinav and Abhimanyu-Arohi. They don't have to follow Gen 1 and Gen 2 where lead couples have to always get back together and you get remarried many times with the same person. Gen 3 could be shown different and in tack with the current way it is in our lives too.

[/QUOTE]
💯👍🏽 It's high time now that ITV shows ppl moving on from their past towards a better, healthier future. Just like Ak herself said in an episode that 2 ppl might be good individually but they aren't good for eo. It's d harsh truth of life. Sometimes things don't work out in no matter how much we wanted them to work. Instead of giving d msg to be stuck forever in d past n keep returning in name of true love, family sanskar or bhartiya sanskriti by comprising ur self respect n peace of mind, it's much better to give d msg of learning to move on n finding happiness with another deserving person.
verve thumbnail
[QUOTE=Krinya]

[/QUOTE]
💯💯 They tried to deliver it as love at first sight n a match made in heaven type of love story, but honestly apart from a few scenes all I got was nibba-nibbi vibes from them. They weren't shown as teenagers. They were well in their mid n late twenties. But were never shown having any deep or real conversations regarding their priorities, marriage expectations, life experiences, family dynamics... All they did was sing jaaniye, dance on bollywood songs n romance.