Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Still This Budhoo ko little bit akkal bhi nahi aya! he is not getting a little bit of doubt also. 

when Abhir Calling Papa papa, he is feeling. still not getting doubt. 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Bhavi that scene was funny Akshu entered the hospital and after a few seconds she turned around and read the board and realized that she's in birla hospital, wasn't she walking in and out of the same hospital a few years back,and she forgot, I am stumped how come she didn't recognize the building from the outside, usually they have big sign boards ambulance etc

Unless in 5 yrs Birlas demolished the old hospital and rebuilt a new one at a different location 

I didn’t watch the episode! Is it worth it Nitya?? 

Edited by SejN - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Manjari is acidity ki mareez 😉

What about Abhimanyu?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Bhavi that scene was funny Akshu entered the hospital and after a few seconds she turned around and read the board and realized that she's in birla hospital, wasn't she walking in and out of the same hospital a few years back,and she forgot, I am stumped how come she didn't recognize the building from the outside, usually they have big sign boards ambulance etc

Unless in 5 yrs Birlas demolished the old hospital and rebuilt a new one at a different location 

Oh seriously ?

In which hospital you are entering you don't know. What is this bullshit 😆

Seriously they have completely ruined the show.

I don't know  about the dog reference, I wouldn't call him a mad dog but today I felt he was in a dilemma he has been with Abhir from the day he was born and seeing the natural bond between biological father and son evoked a response in him,I didn't notice him getting angry or even jealous

. But if the CVS want to turn him evil, then in future he might become one. 

He definitely wants to have Akshu and Abhir for himself, but   Akshu is also not helping  here she is not willing to tell the truth, and it's her story to tell. 

He's not mad yet but he's turning into one that's what I felt after noticing his reaction

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I noticed that too extra special care is being taken to  make Arohi look very pretty since the announcement of the wedding. Both at the dining table and the function, she looked good and so did Manjari, I have the same question Abhi doesn't pray anymore, how is he doing all the rituals. 

It's just part of the wedding ceremonies so Abhi's probably just doing it because of Manjari.

I don't know  about the dog reference, I wouldn't call him a mad dog but today I felt he was in a dilemma he has been with Abhir from the day he was born and seeing the natural bond between biological father and son evoked a response in him,I didn't notice him getting angry or even jealous

. But if the CVS want to turn him evil, then in future he might become one. 

He definitely wants to have Akshu and Abhir for himself, but   Akshu is also not helping  here she is not willing to tell the truth, and it's her story to tell. 

Agree totally. He didn't do anything to deserve such hate.We can feel his dilemma. Like you said he is neither angry nor jealous.

Originally posted by: Veenapai

What about Abhimanyu?

Oh abhimanyu is not that important for me RN and even akshara 

Dono kya hai kya kar rahe hai kuch samjh nhi aa rha 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshining

Nitya please stop. No more post wedding talks please. 

Makers are still playing parallel games. Abhi taking Akshu's name first doing puja, like the card pooja where Akshu's name was with Abhi first. This time Ar will go extreme lengths to make sure the fiasco doesnt repeat. Abhir is our only hope right now. 

The poison Manjari is spewing rght now, even when she comes to know Abhir is Abhi's son, she may not want anything to do with him because Akshu gave him birth. 

Nitya, I just realised Shivling BTS with Abhi's eyes is from this puja. We were stupid to make up stories.

Also Abhi's left hand finger is injured not right like first sagai😭😭

@bold and people were seeing Akshu and Abhir in his eyes🤦‍♀️

Oh is it from the pooja, I can't understand this Abhimanyu doing all the rituals reluctantly but doing it, so what's the use.

Left hand is it, oh do men wear rings on their right hand finger, okay so this time it signifies there won't be any obstacle in his mg,even akshu doing this newly invented ritual shows that there won't be any  rukavat in this marriage

,even if Abhirs truth comes out, I am convinced Abhimanyu will not back out, because he thinks Akshu is married and because of Ruhi.

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

After watching d show all I understood is abhimanyu is not male lead anymore 

This is just akshu's show now

Well makers thought HC can convince us this crap with his wonderful acting. But nOne of d viewers r buying this crap even with HC. 

IN MANY scenes PRANALI is acting better than HC. 

it seems HC is no more interested in this crap. His acting is faltering. 

This show has now became a female centric show. 

Well yrkkh is all about akshara naira and akshu's story 

But season 3 is about akshu's love pain vulnerability ddp. 

HC is acting comfortable only with pranali and shreyansh[abhir]   he doesn't look comfortable with ami(mata) and ks(jhadu)

Hc and shreyansh scenes r awesome. They both r doing good in their roles 

But pranali's acting got much better with d time. She is looking much comfortable in every scene 

Agree. somehow, when HC is around Akshu his action looks very realistic. even though yesterday's small scene between them for tilak, his action was wonderful. both made everybody cry. 

His action with Abhir also looks good. toady bap beta ka scenes are very realistic and touching. 

He couldn't get the benefit of the doubt though. 

When Abhir asked him to do Shivji ga pooja, I thought he will doubt it. but this tube light needs a lot of charging. 

Ilachi ga dudh pee peekar brain ka fuse not turning on!