Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

When dadisa read the message that Rohit will come and reveal his reason for leaving Armaan and Ruhi faces went pale..also when she said aisa what happened that Rohit had to leave ? Both faces of armaan and ruhi were worth smacking..they were like theives who are going to be caught

Having mistake on them they were convenient enough to blame Abhira for it..I cannot digest this ruhi at all ..arohi brought you up well Ruhi,this is not real you .

So kind of Rohit ,he had marriage cancellation papers ready...also kind of him to have thought about abhira as well ..yes both of you must be relieved of this burden..🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This Ruhi is not based on Gen 3 ka Ruhi. She will soon turn into Didi 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This Ruhi is not based on Gen 3 ka Ruhi. She will soon turn into Didi 

I didn't follow in the initial episodes. Did Didi have any remorse when Samrat disappeared? Atleast Ruhi seems to realise how good Rohit was to her and is thinking of giving him a chance. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

I didn't follow in the initial episodes. Did Didi have any remorse when Samrat disappeared? Atleast Ruhi seems to realise how good Rohit was to her and is thinking of giving him a chance. 

Absolutely not... she did not have remorse. Infact usko kuch faraq hi nahi padta tha. She even used to say mujhe kuch feelings nahi hai for him. Since vaada boy was out of town, woh bhi bag uthake maayke jaa rahi thi smiley37

Edited by nutmeg7 - 3 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Absolutely not... she did not have remorse. Infact usko kuch faraq hi nahi padta tha. She even used to say mujhe kuch feelings nahi hai for him

Didi was never confused about her 'feelings' unlike the leadssmiley36

Swathiyaa thumbnail

I hate to even think ruhi will soon become like pakhi ..

Poor arohi all her hardwork went down the drain

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I hate to even think ruhi will soon become like pakhi ..

Poor arohi all her hardwork went down the drain

Arohi ki Ruhi was different... This Ruhi is different as I said earlier. This Ruhi is not an extension of her childhood. 

New show adaptation, new character adaptation as simple as that 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Okay 🥺

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely not... she did not have remorse. Infact usko kuch faraq hi nahi padta tha. She even used to say mujhe kuch feelings nahi hai for him. Since vaada boy was out of town, woh bhi bag uthake maayke jaa rahi thi smiley37

How many years Virat and Sai stay together...  I saw the clip she is 18 when she met Virat.. is that true?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes. She married when she was 18. She was also preparing for her medical entrance exams. Their love confession happened few days after her final exam of last year