Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arch112

I agree, to me she should have said itโ€™s not my place but I am sure the new lady must have convinced her. I am glad Abhinav is standing next to her, he needs to see  what kind of family n people she was surrounded n what could have happened. 

I'm glad too..The more I see the treatment the more I believe she did right thing 6yrs ago ...

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Surekha must have done chhavi just to humiliate Akshu and so she must have taken up the challenge, Abhinav looked like  a fool standing next to her in birla house, so if they are both doing the rituals as husband wife are they married ๐Ÿค” this show is now beginning to feel like a slow moving 1940's  black a d white Art type film,even those movies are beginning to  sound more interesting than this, new rituals are being introduced just for timepass, 

Arohi probably feels once she is married she will get the happiness of a wife from Abhimanyu, just a matter of time  ,so she's patiently waiting, things change once you start sharing the same room 24/7 and ofcourse Ruhi is the connection between them. He will melt gradually. Many arranged marriage couples  don't have love and passion but still have children. 

Nitya please stop. No more post wedding talks please. 

Makers are still playing parallel games. Abhi taking Akshu's name first doing puja, like the card pooja where Akshu's name was with Abhi first. This time Ar will go extreme lengths to make sure the fiasco doesnt repeat. Abhir is our only hope right now. 

The poison Manjari is spewing rght now, even when she comes to know Abhir is Abhi's son, she may not want anything to do with him because Akshu gave him birth. 

Nitya, I just realised Shivling BTS with Abhi's eyes is from this puja. We were stupid to make up stories.

Also Abhi's left hand finger is injured not right like first sagai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

AA is like a dog jiske muh mai khoon lag gya hai you know even a good pet behaves when it tastes blood , it goes mad and tries to bite everyone and don't even left its owner that's how AA is .

He had taste the blood named family he's not going to leave them so easily 

Interesting ,so AA is like a dog & what is Abhimanyu like? Just curious to know & also Manjari 

Edited by Veenapai - 1 years ago

Loved Abhir and abhi sequence...Someone plz tell that smurf his mini smurf is right in front of him..

Logically speaking  how both abhinav and Akshu went away to take medicine..Someone need to stay back right? 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Ek Birla hospital hi hai udaipur me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bhavi that scene was funny Akshu entered the hospital and after a few seconds she turned around and read the board and realized that she's in birla hospital, wasn't she walking in and out of the same hospital a few years back,and she forgot, I am stumped how come she didn't recognize the building from the outside, usually they have big sign boards ambulance etc

Unless in 5 yrs Birlas demolished the old hospital and rebuilt a new one at a different location 

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Loved Abhir and abhi sequence...Someone plz tell that smurf his mini smurf is right in front of him..

Logically speaking  how both abhinav and Akshu went away to take medicine..Someone need to stay back right? 

Akshu was filling the form & Abhinav was send to get the medicine 

Originally posted by: sunshining

Nitya please stop. No more post wedding talks please. 

Makers are still playing parallel games. Abhi taking Akshu's name first doing puja, like the card pooja where Akshu's name was with Abhi first. This time Ar will go extreme lengths to make sure the fiasco doesnt repeat. Abhir is our only hope right now. 

The poison Manjari is spewing rght now, even when she comes to know Abhir is Abhi's son, she may not want anything to do with him because Akshu gave him birth. 

Nitya, I just realised Shivling BTS with Abhi's eyes is from this puja. We were stupid to make up stories.

Areee she's angry on akshu because of her ego , manjari has a huge ego for getting a son like abhi ,and it's her ego only that's coming out in form of anger that how a average girl like akshu can leave HER SON and move on in life when here her's ever so BEST SON still pinning over her .

She's just unable to digest that fact aur itna acidity ho jata hai coz of indigestion aur wo sara gas upar chest mai aa jata hai and then her ever so best son thinks my mum's heart is weak 

Originally posted by: Veenapai

Interesting ,so AA is like a dog & what is Abhimanyu like? Just curious to know & also Manjari 

Manjari is acidity ki mareez ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Bhavi that scene was funny Akshu entered the hospital and after a few seconds she turned around and read the board and realized that she's in birla hospital, wasn't she walking in and out of the same hospital a few years back,and she forgot, I am stumped how come she didn't recognize the building from the outside, usually they have big sign boards ambulance etc

Unless in 5 yrs Birlas demolished the old hospital and rebuilt a new one at a different location 

she was in trance too worried for Abhir, which is why I found it weird that she was ok for Abhir to get treated by someone else not the best surgeon in birla hospital. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

AA is like a dog jiske muh mai khoon lag gya hai you know even a good pet behaves when it tastes blood , it goes mad and tries to bite everyone and don't even left its owner that's how AA is .

He had taste the blood named family he's not going to leave them so easily 

I don't know  about the dog reference, I wouldn't call him a mad dog but today I felt he was in a dilemma he has been with Abhir from the day he was born and seeing the natural bond between biological father and son evoked a response in him,I didn't notice him getting angry or even jealous

. But if the CVS want to turn him evil, then in future he might become one. 

He definitely wants to have Akshu and Abhir for himself, but   Akshu is also not helping  here she is not willing to tell the truth, and it's her story to tell.