Happy birthday Akshara sharma 🥰 || DT NOTE P. 2||

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

This thread is dedicated to akshara goenka/ sharma on the event of her birthday.. 

Kindly refrain from negative comments and keep the thread positive as advised by Mods.. 

• Kindly check the mods note below .
  • No discussions or pics of S#3 can be allowed . 
  • Please be careful . 
  • We do want members to create thread for Akshara but with only  s#4 characters .

Happy birthday Akshara sharma 🥰 

IMG_20240401_083952.jpg

You had different layers to your character.. The most misunderstood character of Rista verse.. 

You were a great daughter,sister, wife, mom, maasi. .. You did things that you felt were right to you.. 

You always prioritised people around you, tried to make people around you happy .. 

People wronged you, humiliated you, disowned you yet you chose to forgive them and move ahead in life.. 

You made your mistakes, learnt from it.. You looked grey to people who hate you, good to people who like you.. 

You took second chance in life and as a result you were blessed with a beautiful family in Kasauli .. You had a wonderful husband,beautiful son and have a beautiful daughter.. 

You are your daughter's guiding light,mentor, life coach,epitome of happiness.. She is parchai of you.. 

Finally you bid adieu trying to protect your daughter.. 

Happy birthday Akshara sharma.. You are missed 🥰 

Edited by Sutapasima - 28 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail

Gen 3 characters not allowed.. Refrain from commenting and read the instructions pasted above.. 

Criticiser thumbnail

Happy Birthday Mrs Akshara Goenka Birla Sharma Birla 🎂

Aka Paramjeet Dhillon

IMG_6893.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 28 days ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Happy Birthday Mrs Akshara 

Arey yaar ye woh akshara nahi hai 🤣🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshara was probably not my most favorite character... But she has done great job as mother to Abhira!! She is strong and cute smiley27

Swathi.A thumbnail

Snehu if you have time write about her.. Would love an authors point of view.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 28 days ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Akshu.........You were filled with love and would go to any lengths for people who were special to you......Tumhare Jeetne ka tareeka hi different tha...😂

Though u did not get love from your family by birth...but the people who came in your life later, loved u unconditionally.....

Abhir was the taara of ur life...and the reason for ur living.....uska pyaar for u.....was ❤️

You shut everyone up by bringing up ABHIRA all alone...the way u have shaped her is amazing....Abhira remembers u in every breath she takes...and is proud of her upbringing that u have given her.....

Happy Birthday Akshu! 

Happy Birthday Akshara Sharma!!!    Happy Birthday, Abhira ki mamma!!!😂

Edited out s#3 discussion 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Akshara Goenka started off as a subdued meek character. But Akshara Sharma showed tremendous growth and possessed the strength to fight for and protect her family. She got courage from her husband and son and with that she raised her daughter Abhira Akshara Sharma in the best way. Her daughter was her princess and she was the queen who fought valiantly to give her daughter all the happiness in the world. It is Akshara's upbringing that made Abhira who she is today. Akshara Sharma was indeed a woman of great strength and willpower. It is sad we lost her so early, but she's still alive in her daughter. Wishing Akshara Sharma a very happy birthday. smiley27

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Snehu if you have time write about her.. Would love an authors point of view.. 

Sure smiley27

Happy birthday, dear Akshu/Akshara Sharma. I have never seen a character with such remarkable perseverance and resilience. A character full of heart and all she wanted was someone who would love and respect her, and not abandon her in tough times. 

Though there were times I found myself annoyed with her during her initial days for being extremely impulsive and a nibbi,  she proved me wrong. Despite facing unimaginable hardships after her miscarriage & divorce, she never gave up and always found the strength to rebuild her life. And she emerged from the ashes with her dignity intact, cutting all ties and rebuilding life with a selfless kind man.

Tragedy struck again as she lost her husband and son. Despite being shattered, she summoned the courage to begin afresh, this time as a single mother to Abhira Sharma,  the daughter of the man who selflessly stood by her and whom she could never stop loving. 

Happy Birthday to Abhira ki mumma❤️ your choti misses you a lot smiley19

(Dear suta, I just added few words in one line. As after editing, I felt what I had written lost some context. I made sure to not add what you removed)

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 28 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Sure smiley27

Happy birthday, dear Akshu/Akshara Sharma. I have never seen a character with such remarkable perseverance and resilience. A character full of heart and all she wanted was someone who would love and respect her, and not abandon her in tough times. 

Though there were times I found myself annoyed with her during her initial days for being extremely impulsive and a nibbi,  she proved me wrong. Despite facing unimaginable hardships, she never gave up and always found the strength to rebuild her life., yet she emerged from the ashes with her dignity intact, cutting all ties and rebuilding life she fell deeply in love.

Tragedy struck again . Despite being shattered, she summoned the courage to begin afresh, this time as a single mother to Abhira Sharma,  the daughter of the man who selflessly stood by her and whom she could never stop loving. 

Happy Birthday to Abhira ki mumma❤️ your choti misses you a lot smiley19

Indeed Akshara Sharma has faced so many tragedies in her life. But she didn't give up neither she kept blaming fate, but rose above everything, everytime. She lived for her daughter and made sure her daughter's childhood is not affected by the past.

Quoted post edited for S#3 references