Was Armaan really the reason Akshara died?

Twinklewinkle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I didn't watch the eps pre abhimaan wedding properly but with what I watched and read, I thought Akshara called Armaan to help Abhira since Yuvraj was forcing Abhira to marry him with the hostage situation. Armaan then came to mussoorie and rescued Abhira. While he was IN FRONT of Abhira, Yuvraj was about to shoot him but then Akshara comes in front and gets shoot. Technically speaking, Armaan left his fav brothers wedding to help Ak and Ab and while helping he could have died or if he had moved a little, he could abhira die but ak sacrificed herself at the end.Also not sympathizing with Armaan, especially after today's ep but I see alot of people blaming him for Ak death so I am just curious if I am missing any details. Like wouldn't Ak have died either ways protecting Abhira own her had Armaan never showed up. Also why did Ak call Armaan out of all the people out there, weren't they just student and guru???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akshara didn’t call Armaan. Yuvraj called him from Abhira’s phone. Armaan slapped Yuvraj few days before the wedding. It prompted him to take revenge. 

Abhira was marrying Yuvraj as he held Akshara hostage. Armaan turning up to save them kind of triggered Yuvraj to pull the trigger. 

Armaan was trying to help. Abhira doesn’t hold  him accountable. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AribaShiblisep

I didn't watch the eps pre abhimaan wedding properly but with what I watched and read, I thought Akshara called Armaan to help Abhira since Yuvraj was forcing Abhira to marry him with the hostage situation. Armaan then came to mussoorie and rescued Abhira. While he was IN FRONT of Abhira, Yuvraj was about to shoot him but then Akshara comes in front and gets shoot. Technically speaking, Armaan left his fav brothers wedding to help Ak and Ab and while helping he could have died or if he had moved a little, he could abhira die but ak sacrificed herself at the end.Also not sympathizing with Armaan, especially after today's ep but I see alot of people blaming him for Ak death so I am just curious if I am missing any details. Like wouldn't Ak have died either ways protecting Abhira own her had Armaan never showed up. Also why did Ak call Armaan out of all the people out there, weren't they just student and guru???

Akshara didn't call Armaan. Yuvraj called him and told him about the marriage. Watch this clip-

https://youtu.be/5GVIermXtl4?si=VwdBdq1B17WyCHlh

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I don't think anyone blames him for akshara's death and neither does Abhira. I haven't read anything like that

People are all too consumed with his actions post her death to even think about what happened before lol

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No , he is not responsible at all... yuvraj was a murderer even before meeting Armaan..he had already killed Anurag ...that's the reason Armaan had to cancel his date with Roohi and come to mussoorie...

FarReal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Did he really said Abhira Kapoor😂

Uss waqt isko abhira ka surname bhi pata nahi tha kya ya blooper ho gayasmiley36

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FarReal

Uss waqt isko abhira ka surname bhi pata nahi tha kya ya blooper ho gayasmiley36

smiley37 He said Abhira ka phun (phone)

FarReal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redflag

smiley37 He said Abhira ka phun (phone)

What really😯

I heard 3 times mujhe Abhira Kapoor hi samajh aaya 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FarReal

Armaan said, "Abhira ka phone tumhare pas kyun hai?" 

FarReal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Armaan said, "Abhira ka phone tumhare pas kyun hai?" 

Yes I listened carefully again he said "Abhira ka phone" hi smiley36smiley36