Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshining thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I noticed that too extra special care is being taken to  make Arohi look very pretty since the announcement of the wedding. Both at the dining table and the function, she looked good and so did Manjari, I have the same question Abhi doesn't pray anymore, how is he doing all the rituals. 

Yet again makers forgot their own story. He has become Manju's, Ruhi's and Ar's robot. 

Now another question, why is Ar in birla house when she is the bride. Shouldnt she be in Goenkas?

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

After watching d show all I understood is abhimanyu is not male lead anymore 

This is just akshu's show now

Well makers thought HC can convince us this crap with his wonderful acting. But. One of d viewers r buying this crap even with HC. 

IN MANY scenes PRANALI is acting better than HC. 

it seems HC is no more interested in this crap. His acting is faltering. 

This show has now became a female centric show. 

Well yrkkh is all about akshara naira and akshu's story 

But season 3 is about akshu's love pain vulnerability ddp. 

HC is acting comfortable only with pranali and shreyansh[abhir]   he doesn't look comfortable with ami(mata) and ks(jhadu)

Hc and shreyansh scenes r awesome. They both r doing good in their roles 

But pranali's acting got much better with d time. She is looking much comfortable in every scene 

it's not even Akshu's show anymore it's Manjari and Arohi and Abhinav and goenkas show 

I loved the whole papa scene, Abhimanyu reactions ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHC looked good and that hugging scene bed scene, very beautiful, I felt even Abhinav's reactions were apt and akshu's too

In some of the scenes Abhi looked drugged, I am not buying the reason for this great sacrifice he's doing it's looking forced to me.

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

AA is like a dog jiske muh mai khoon lag gya hai you know even a good pet behaves when it tastes blood , it goes mad and tries to bite everyone and don't even left its owner that's how AA is .

He had taste the blood named family he's not going to leave them so easily 

what a comparison. But that does scare me though. Dogs are loyal and never leave their owner. That means he is not going anywhere in a hurry.

sunshining thumbnail

it's not even Akshu's show anymore it's Manjari and Arohi and Abhinav and goenkas show 

I loved the whole papa scene, Abhimanyu reactions ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHC looked good and that hugging scene bed scene, very beautiful, I felt even Abhinav's reactions were apt and akshu's too

In some of the scenes Abhi looked drugged, I am not buying the reason for this great sacrifice he's doing it's looking forced to me.

Even though he agreed for Ruhi's sake, he was saying yes because he thought there was no hope with Akshu. Seeing her, the magnitude of what he is doing has hit him so hard. He is hoping someone will stop this wedding because he cant. This is only the beginning, it is going to get a whole lot worse. When and how is the truth coming out? is it even coming out? 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sunshining

what a comparison. But that does scare me though. Dogs are loyal and never leave their owner. That means he is not going anywhere in a hurry.

He'd shown his loyalty too in those 6 yrs but after coming to udaipur he got the respect and love of a family, and now he's afraid to lose them again and cvs had shown his this fear so accurately even in today's episode his hand's reaction was worth to watch .

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

After watching d show all I understood is abhimanyu is not male lead anymore 

This is just akshu's show now

Well makers thought HC can convince us this crap with his wonderful acting. But nOne of d viewers r buying this crap even with HC. 

IN MANY scenes PRANALI is acting better than HC. 

it seems HC is no more interested in this crap. His acting is faltering. 

This show has now became a female centric show. 

Well yrkkh is all about akshara naira and akshu's story 

But season 3 is about akshu's love pain vulnerability ddp. 

HC is acting comfortable only with pranali and shreyansh[abhir]   he doesn't look comfortable with ami(mata) and ks(jhadu)

Hc and shreyansh scenes r awesome. They both r doing good in their roles 

But pranali's acting got much better with d time. She is looking much comfortable in every scene 

I think he's fed up of crying and crying and crying and the silsila will go on 

Ek hi expression kab tak dega Banda 

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Go for it Ammy ,I will join you.

but knowing the current Abhimanyu birla, he will run to his mom,and we will get jharu telling Akshu to leave and not trouble their mommy 

Yaar what are they showing? Where is the OG lion Birla? All I need ever is the soft scene like him saying his prospective brideโ€™s name wrong! ๐Ÿคฃ mahadev ki pooja hai! Mahadev Akshara hi dete hain usko! โค๏ธ

Grey-licious thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sunshining

Yet again makers forgot their own story. He has become Manju's, Ruhi's and Ar's robot. 

Now another question, why is Ar in birla house when she is the bride. Shouldnt she be in Goenkas?

She's there to make sure koi gadbad na ho like last time ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

In precap when pandit asks abhi to take his name alongside his to-be wife name he says abhimanyu akshara with manjiri and arohi looking on shocked (well maata was... arohi was stonefaced as usual). Even despite this arohi will continue to want to marry abhi and act like she can have a happy future with him. Despo!

Wanted to break maata face in precap way she screamed at akshu, but wth did akshu come to birla house to do rasam after everything? If goenka's did EB with her to do this they have truly fallen low.

Surekha must have done chhavi just to humiliate Akshu and so she must have taken up the challenge, Abhinav looked like  a fool standing next to her in birla house, so if they are both doing the rituals as husband wife are they married ๐Ÿค” this show is now beginning to feel like a slow moving 1940's  black a d white Art type film,even those movies are beginning to  sound more interesting than this, new rituals are being introduced just for timepass, 

Arohi probably feels once she is married she will get the happiness of a wife from Abhimanyu, just a matter of time  ,so she's patiently waiting, things change once you start sharing the same room 24/7 and ofcourse Ruhi is the connection between them. He will melt gradually. Many arranged marriage couples  don't have love and passion but still have children. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ek Birla hospital hi hai udaipur me ๐Ÿ˜‰