Akshara Faces Roadblock : Epi Air Date Mar 3 2023 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

I'm upset with akshu going to birla house ...She should've put her foot down in this matter...

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can someone explain to me what's happening in the  show, every episode is leaving me  more confused, 

What exactly is Arohi's role in this show,smiling at the dining table that's it,

Why is Abhimanyu allowing his mom to do such elaborate shaddi rituals, also noticed Abhi has hurt his left hand again. 

Surekha at least asked a thought provoking question Akshu's husband marrying her sister 

Goenkas are the most shameless family I have ever seen in my life, what was that utter nonsensical conversation between SS,BP and Mimi.

Come on Abhinav step up and unite Abhimanyu and Akshu,I liked his expressions today when he saw Abhi and Abhir hugging in the hospital. He atleast showed some dilemma 

Precap yet again Abhimanyu is going to disappoint me. 

I am tired of this lifeless Abhimanyu and akshara 

I am bored of Manjari and her dialogues. 

Please someone tell the CVS not to continue this lifeless dragging for long, even whatever drama they think they are creating is not interesting. Manjiri screaming Surekha teasing, Abhimanyu sacrificing, Akshu hiding,Abhinav confused, bakwaas 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, to me she should have said it’s not my place but I am sure the new lady must have convinced her. I am glad Abhinav is standing next to her, he needs to see  what kind of family n people she was surrounded n what could have happened. 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I am hoping as well that he walks away from Manjari and the house for a bit.

Abhi and Akshu both have families that don't understand them and only use them for their own needs. This one thing these two share in common. Hence their connection with each other. 

that is the only true punishment for her Grace. I felt so bad for Akshu. 

What I dont also get is Abhi is angry with god, why has he agreed to do the pooja. Did you see how beautiful Ar is looking in the precap. Extra care has been taken to make her look like that. If you watched pre cap, it says it starts from sunday, so this is going to be dragged for a long time. 

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago

Ok so AA is not so AA anymore

What if he kidnap abhir and akshu after the truth revelation and then tries to marry akshu forcefully 

AA ki band bajegi 🤣

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

that is the only true punishment for her Grace. I felt so bad for Akshu. Goenkas 

What I dont also get is Abhi is angry with god, why has he agreed to do the pooja. Did you see how beautiful Ar is looking in the precap. Extra care has been taken to make her look like that. If you watched pre cap, it says it starts from sunday, so this is going to be dragged for a long time. 

I noticed that too extra special care is being taken to  make Arohi look very pretty since the announcement of the wedding. Both at the dining table and the function, she looked good and so did Manjari, I have the same question Abhi doesn't pray anymore, how is he doing all the rituals. 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail

After watching d show all I understood is abhimanyu is not male lead anymore 

This is just akshu's show now

Well makers thought HC can convince us this crap with his wonderful acting. But nOne of d viewers r buying this crap even with HC. 

IN MANY scenes PRANALI is acting better than HC. 

it seems HC is no more interested in this crap. His acting is faltering. 

This show has now became a female centric show. 

Well yrkkh is all about akshara naira and akshu's story 

But season 3 is about akshu's love pain vulnerability ddp. 

HC is acting comfortable only with pranali and shreyansh[abhir]   he doesn't look comfortable with ami(mata) and ks(jhadu)

Hc and shreyansh scenes r awesome. They both r doing good in their roles 

But pranali's acting got much better with d time. She is looking much comfortable in every scene 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

such a beautiful scene between abhir and abhi. Their chemistry is soo good . When will truth come out yaar.  Manjari is getting on my nerves nerves. 

She is Deepthi. she has crossed all limits. She calls herself a mother? . Infront of a child she is shouting at Akshu. Did I hear Akshu say "maa". Her expression doesnt look like she will fight for herself. I feel it will be Ar the saviour. She will not want her rituals spoilt. She may say it will be her sister's blessing. In real she will want it because she wants Akshu to suffer as well as erase all Abhira memories. 

I want to look forward to upcoming but I need to see some BTS that gives some hope. 

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

After watching d show all I understood is abhimanyu is not male lead anymore 

This is just akshu's show now

Well makers thought HC can convince us this crap with his wonderful acting. But nOne of d viewers r buying this crap even with HC. 

IN MANY scenes PRANALI is acting better than HC. 

it seems HC is no more interested in this crap. His acting is faltering. 

This show has now became a female centric show. 

Well yrkkh is all about akshara naira and akshu's story 

But season 3 is about akshu's love pain vulnerability ddp. 

HC is acting comfortable only with pranali and shreyansh[abhir]   he doesn't look comfortable with ami(mata) and ks(jhadu)

Hc and shreyansh scenes r awesome. They both r doing good in their roles 

But pranali's acting got much better with d time. She is looking much comfortable in every scene 

yrkkh is all.about female lead story through make lead and his  family involved. So it's all her journey where hero is plus minus always. Kaira is rerun in shirt time and shown as abhira. 

AA is like a dog jiske muh mai khoon lag gya hai you know even a good pet behaves when it tastes blood , it goes mad and tries to bite everyone and don't even left its owner that's how AA is .

He had taste the blood named family he's not going to leave them so easily